shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Mojito, aka 4.3 ct mint garnet in halo

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I fell in love with this stone a couple of years ago. I never thought it would be mine. As luck would have it, it ended up in my possession. It is a glow ball. I was a little hesitant to put it in a ring, due to its size, but the right setting came along (preloved, my favourite), so it all just fell into place. :bigsmile:

Cut by Lisa Elser, it kind of looks like a flower.

mojito_hand_shot.jpg

img_7396.jpg

img_7444.jpg

img_7445.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more pics...

img_7223.jpg

img_7438.jpg

mojito_glowy.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Friggin love it!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the stone looks so bright and sparkly. In one of your photos, it also looks iridescent. I also love the setting! Can you tell us more about it?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEk! I don't know what I love more, the size, the amazing color and glow, or the setting it's in! :love:

TheGeckoLady

Shiny_Rock
That’s INSANE! I would be staring at it constantly. That glow is just mesmerizing.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The garnet is 9.1 mm. The setting is platinum, don't know much about the diamonds. Bought the setting from jbkhere.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Okkkkkkkk, I SERIOUSLY neeeed this! It's the most beautiful minty color I have ever seen!!! I can't stop staring at it! The color, the size, that shape! Ahhhh!! I'm in love!!! Love! Love! Love!

If you ever ever ever wanna part with this beauty! (Who would tho!) I would gladly gladly gladly take it off your hands! Happily!!!!

Ugh!!! I can't believe how beautiful this is!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's breathtaking!! I can't believe that beautiful color and amazing glow the stone has! Gorgeous - and it looks prefect in the setting. Just gorgeous! :love:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! That's too stunning for words! So glad you went for a ring. That stone would be wasted in pendant!
I guess it's no surprise that I'm a big fan of large carat coloured stone rings.

Any idea what that cut is called?
Is it a Portuguese flower cut?

TDF!!

And love that gallery!

Congrats!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*DROOL* :love:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I remember Lisa saying it was a custom cut, but based on the Portuguese cut?

I'm glad you went for it. I'm not aiming to steal it or anything....I swear!

D

Deactivated member 42515

FrekeChild said:
I think I remember Lisa saying it was a custom cut, but based on the Portuguese cut?

I'm glad you went for it. I'm not aiming to steal it or anything....I swear!
I WILL fight you. I WILL.

blingyjules

Rough_Rock
such a gorgeous stone. lovely how sparkly and glowing it is. :D

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is one gorgeous stone! I LOVE the color and the setting is perfect for it!! Amazing!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous! :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!!!!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
The color on that is just fabulous!!! (And what a great setting to showcase it!)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is beautiful!!!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, it's beautiful...BEAUTIFUL! I also love the way it looks with your manicure. The pale pink together with the green looks so pretty. :appl: :love: :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ITs GAWGEOUS --- simply GAWGEOUS!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

I'm in awe of that amazing "lit from within" glow it exudes!! Incredible, NKOTB ---- just stunning!! And the perfect setting too - plays up the flower look of the cutting (is that a portuguese cut?) with the under gallery flower - LOVE IT!!

Sometimes, the universe just drops the perfect thing in our laps --- glad it worked out so well for you!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
madelise said:
EEk! I don't know what I love more, the size, the amazing color and glow, or the setting it's in! :love:

That's exactly what I was thinking! Absolutely incredible!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
YT said:
Okkkkkkkk, I SERIOUSLY neeeed this! It's the most beautiful minty color I have ever seen!!! I can't stop staring at it! The color, the size, that shape! Ahhhh!! I'm in love!!! Love! Love! Love!

If you ever ever ever wanna part with this beauty! (Who would tho!) I would gladly gladly gladly take it off your hands! Happily!!!!

Ugh!!! I can't believe how beautiful this is!!!!

I couldn't help but notice that RW Wise has some gorgeous minty green stones in his 40% off retirement sale right now....

(Enabling done)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! :love: :love: :love: That color is amazing and the contrast with the diamond setting is breathtaking! I love it and your hands are gorgeous too!
And the cut is perfect for this stone... great stone, great setting- love it all!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is seriously one of the most gorgeous colored stones I have ever seen :love: :love: :love:
Great setting for it, looks as though it was made for that garnet, just beautiful!
Enjoy!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that minty green! Yum!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that color! This is so beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results