clarity

Modern Vintage Ring from ERD

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Magnificent!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not usually a big fan of MRB rings as I prefer ECs, however, I love this ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

redroze

Shiny_Rock
With comments as sweet as that how can I not post more pics? Loving the sparkle and the details...it reminds me of lace with all the scallops and cutouts. Also the views from every angle are mesmerizing. This diamond puts my old one to shame...so glad I found it with your help!

image_1654.jpg
image_1655.jpg image_1656.jpg image_1657.jpg

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Blurry shots always exaggerate the size but they're fun. The size is purrrrrfect.
image_1659.jpg

One of my favourite views:
image_1660.jpg

Real life perspective, and bonus shots of my pearls by the yard bracelet and summer toes. :) happy May!!
image_1662.jpg image_1664.jpg

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is just gorgeous! I honestly didn't know ERD could do such amazing detail and vintage-style work like this! My dream has always been a field trip to SS for a future reset, but ERD is much, much closer. hmmmm....

hope you wear this beautiful ring in good health, and so glad you're in love with it!!!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
awwww love all the extra pics :)
just gorgeous!
What did you decide about the beautiful band you bought, will you wear it with the e ring or on the other hand?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning!! It is fantastic how the vintage elements are captured so beautifully! So gorgeous! Enjoy :appl:

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Wow now I totally get all the fuss about taking good photos. All of mine were done on my mobile phone and now looking at the second set I did, they were pretty craptastic compared to what it really looks like. Makes it look bulkier and fuzzier. In real life you can clearly distinguish the centre diamond from the surrounding pave. And the shank where the cutouts are is sooo thin and even fragile looking. Funny how I worried it would be bulky after the cads.

The first set of photos was done on a bright sunny day and are more accurate. I tried macro shots on my camera today and those aren't looking much better either!

I'm waiting for my band to come in so fingers crossed it will look great!! I love love love the vintage and unique and romantic feel. I probably wouldn't have chosen ERD to do a vintage setting but wow I'm so glad I did. They surpassed my expectations by a million percent!

These were done with macro on my camera and look more accurate.

img_3091.jpg
img_3092.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm seriously impressed. Those prongs are stunning! :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I love all the pics, even the fuzzy ones lol!
Looking forward to seeing the band too-that looks beautiful too!

redroze

Shiny_Rock
The prongs are so thin and pointy that they almost can't be seen!! I love them!!

Lol Artdeco!! Looking forward to blurry pics of your ring one day!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring, redroze! It turned out beautifully!

I've been considering ERD for a vintage-inspired custom setting, and your pics may have just convinced me! It looks like they executed your vision perfectly, and with such fine detail. Congrats!

:love: :love: :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Redroze- I am an awful photographer so there won't be many lol! Most of your shots are amazing,my faves are the ones you took the first day- I can see the details so clearly- just breathtaking...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That looks amazing! I love everything about it!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just perfect!

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!! Final parting shot....at night.

image_1671.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG. I am just seeing this now. It is INCREDIBLE.

Seriously. That is just a fabulous ring. ERD did a fantastic job.

And it looks HUGE and perfect on you! The milgrain and those prongs are perfect too! I LOVE IT! :wavey:

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Gypsy!! You were right there with me throughout all the agony and indecision. I cannot thank you and many others - Charmy, Maisie, Jimmieanne, Artdeco, Diamondseeker, JulieN, MSOP, Tweeter, and countless others in helping me nail down the diamond and setting choice. It totally paid off and after all those sleepless nights and frantic posts, I'm seriously relieved that I came out with something I love. I still remember when my first engagement ring was completed - the first look at it and my heart sank. My husband said years later that he was also surprised it didn't look as nice as he expected - both the diamond itself and within the setting. We are more educated now and it's resulted in such a special ring. We picked it up from Fedex together and when I opened the box it took my breath away. He also loves it, loves the diamond size and especially how the style looks nice now and will age well due to its classic styling. It feels like a forever ring and I can't think of anything sweeter than that!!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Only certain people get it....it really is SO very special to have something symbolic that can also be so personal..... and gorgeous in the end-SO happy for you! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I followed your cad thread & love the design of your setting! ERD did an amazing job :appl:
Seriously beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love:

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Thank you soooooo much Woofmama!!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! :cheeky:

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the congrats, they mean a lot!! Some more hand shots. I went through a crazy DSS moment where I was convinced I should have gone with a 1.5mm solitaire (think Vatche Felicity) but my husband helped me snap out of it! Crazy how quickly one can get used to wearing a bigger diamond. :lol:

The wheat engraving's grown on me completely. My Bev K band arrives next week! :appl:

image_1696.jpg image_1697.jpg image_1698.jpg image_1699.jpg

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! It was worth the fuss and getting all the details absolutely perfect. She is a stunner. So pretty. ERD did a brilliant job!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A truly beautiful ring.

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock
Love your ring. Proportions are perfect!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
that setting is so beautiful and unique. :appl: :appl: :appl:

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow thanks for the new notes!! I have to say that I love my ring so much!!! So much that if I ever wanted to go bigger id keep the same exact setting as is - that's how much I love it and how "me" it feels and how attached I feel to it. Chris said I could do up to 1.85 ct which would be a nice but subtle change and perhaps to an oec! We will see...something to look forward to in 5 years.

I did go to Tiffany's to try on bands and the bad news is I think the Bev K band with alternating hexes and Marquises is too busy and thick for it (based on trying it with the swing band), but the good news is the Metro band looks fab!!! I know many of you said it's too thin for everyday and I should do the bright cut pave but it just works. It adds a bit of sparkle without detracting from it. Chris can do the same band width (1.4 mm approx) for half the cost of Tiffany's so it's a no brainer. ERD rocks. I'm hoping pearlmans will issue a refund or at least a credit, since they haven't received it from Bev K yet.

ice empress

Shiny_Rock
Oh my... Your ring is to-die-for! Stunning, unique, and elegant!

I remember seeing the posts with your CAD journey, and I'm so happy for you that the result of all your hard work paid off (and then some)!

:appl:

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! The way the shank gradually widens to embrace the stone is lovely. Plus, all the other details are stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results