shape
carat
color
clarity

MMM - professional pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I have to be honest and tell you that I teared up looking at all of your gorgeous photos! Your day looks so blissful and I think it''s lovely!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
We want more, we want more! Seriously, your photos are fab! It looks like you had an amazing day! Congratulations!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 4:18:03 PM
Author: Gypsy
Date: 3/29/2009 4:13:56 PM

Author: princesss

I think your wedding is perfect. Absolutely, completely, 100% perfect.
Ditto. MMM, you knocked me on my tail. Everything is so beautiful. And all the special touches that you did yourself. Honey, you could give Martha Stewart a run for her money.

Yeah really! Gorgeous wedding MMM!!! Seeing all of your awesome details makes me a little sad that I won''t really get to do a lot of that stuff for my tiny wedding!

I am not the entire way through seeing your pics but I just had to stop and agree with Princesss and Gypsy here!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, the wedding is just perfect. The DIY touches really gave it that personal, home feel, but still very classy. I do love the color scheme too.

Btw, as a loyal FL native and Gator grad, I totally adore that you used a Publix cake and had a UF grooms cake!

Congrats on the wedding and also on the photos being featured in The Knot
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh MMM! You are so beautiful!

And your wedding! Just fun, fresh, and simply gorgeous!

Congratulations!!!
36.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 6:42:08 PM
Author: MMM

also, i''m so happy for anyone to take ideas from our wedding! that is why i posted all those detail pictures and tried to explain a little about them. i''m having just as much fun collecting (and stealing) new ideas for my best friend''s wedding next year!

Thank you so, so, so very much for sharing all your wonderful pictures! They are just amazing!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am totally going to borrow some of your ideas for outdoor reception in September. If our results come within a mile of your wedding, I will be pleased as can be.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
What incredible pictures. You used those bright colors so well and the details were spectacular! Amazing wedding, really!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These were some of the most beautiful pictures i have ever seen. The ideas for the wedding were so creative and i love all the DIY projects - but most of all, you look absolutely incredible in every single photograph. MMM, you might be one of the most naturally beautiful people i have ever seen - you were made to be a bride!!!

like the others, i would certainly love to see any other pictures you have to share!

EDIT: i forgot to say i love your shoes! may i inquire where you got them?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Seriously GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

MMM, now a few questions... we were going to use those water "jugs", but then heard a bad review about the nozzle. Do you all have any problems with it, since it was plastic?

And HOW did you DIY those napkins, I LOVE the idea!!!

Thanks again for posting all of your pictures, they are wonderful. Congrats on the publication!!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
MMM on the table is that a yellow really wide sash with a white sash with a gray sash over it?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, and gorgeous!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely FABULOUS!

Your wedding was breathtaking. I love all the details!

If you haven''t already, please post this thread on the PSers Wedding thread (sticky) at the top. It needs to be captured there!

36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
My goodness MMM!!!!!!!!! What wonderful photos. I love them. You were such a stunningly beautiful bride. I am IN LOVE with the yellow shoes. I love how it adds a pop of color but not over-the-top. Love....love......LOVE it!!!!!!

Also, I''m HUGE on the long veils for the exact same reason you bought yours.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They looks so elegant and especially awesome when blowing in the wind. So glad that you got what you wanted out of that!!!!!!

A HUGE congrats to you and I wouldn''t mind AT ALL seeing more photos..

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all (again) so much!
And really, thank you so much to our photographer. Booking an awesome photographer was my number one thing and paid off tenfold. As soon as I had her locked in I knew no matter what our wedding looked like, she would make it look beautiful!

Also, really I don’t even know what to say to all the comments about me looking beautiful! I don’t want to just ignore them, because really, it is completely flattering/appreciated/makes be blush, but really I just don’t know what to say! But know I’m reading each and every comment to my husband so he knows how lucky he is. hah! Just kidding…. kind of…
2.gif

Anyways, to answer the questions I saw:
- I loved my shoes too!! I bought them either from zappos.com or endless.com. I can’t remember right now, but it was one of the two. I don’t know the exact price at the top of my head, but I want to say they were around $80. Not too bad. Not a “bargain” – but definitely not a splurge, even though I think they could pass as one! Also, they are very stiletto-y. Meaning a supper thin, tall heel. Since the wedding was in the grass I used ‘sole mates’ (thesolemates.com). they are amazing. The shoes sunk right in like a steak without them, and with them on, no problem. I could see some people worrying that they could/would be seen but since my dress was long I didn’t worry about it. And I really only wore them in the grass, so they were hidden anyways.

- The linens were all white and the “table runners” (chair ties) were yellow and gray. so what you’re seeing is three separate runners with the white of the table cloth showing underneath.

- The cocktail napkins were done with my handy gocco! They were really fun and people loved them. I stamped the plus sign pattern on all of them in yellow first. Then, the next day I went back with the “facts” – which were all burned onto the same screen as the yellow, I just inked them separately. I completely snatched this idea off of someone on a wedding blog. : )

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I forgot to say...
I’ll post more pictures!
I need to carve out some time either tonight, or some night this week to select and resize some more!
so check back : )

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Everything came out absolutley beautifully! I love your nontent! Also, where is your wband from? I love your set. Congrats!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for coming back MMM. I''m going to get a Gocco, so I made need some tutorial help if you don''t mind... I started another thread.

I can''t wait to see more of your beautiful photos!! Also, I had asked about the water "jugs" that you all used. Did you have any spills or anything?

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yes, the jugs!

So, my mom is the one who found and bought the jugs and she did a test run with them before the wedding.
(she used them at weekly Sunday, extended family dinner) I wasn’t there, but she did tell me that the spout was a little tricky. I think it’s that it has to be returned exactly to the right place to close it, or else it drips. But she said mentioned it so offhandedly and acted like it was no big deal, so I didn’t worry about it. on the day of, she just made sure the caterer put a saucer with a napkin in it below the spout.

So, I’m really not sure if it was an issue or not. I mean really, if someone has a spout problem no one tells the bride, you know? I think about that for a lot of things… like, there could have been any number of small mishaps that I’ll never know about! But, to my knowledge, it was okay with just the dish and napkin to catch and drips. : )

Also, we only used them for guests to get something to drink before/during the ceremony. Once cocktail hour began, the bar was open for the rest of the night and they were put away. If you need them throughout the whole wedding it would probably be more pressing to make sure they work perfectly.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding was STUNNING and you were an incredibly beautiful bride - congratulations, and thank you for sharing your lovely photos
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
You are such a beautiful bride! Really enjoyed your wedding pictures! Every picture is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Wow MMM, these pics are amazing, SERIOUSLY so so beautiful - you look so happy and everything looks just perfect!

I am so happy for you, looks like a perfect day, I have a question on the grooms cake. Was it a surprise for the groom?
How was it presented? was it just next to your wedding cake?

I am having one done for my FI, but he does not know about it, i am trying to think of how to present it to him?

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
In one word? STUNNING! In two words? ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! In three words? ABSOLUTELY FREAKING STUNNING! ''Nuff said - the end!

ETA: Okay, not quite the end - WE NEED MORE PICS
9.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 4:13:13 PM
Author: MMM
last formal picture!
whew!
I love them all, but this is my favorite! You had a great photographer. And a beautiful wedding. Looks like something straight out of Martha Stewart Weddings!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
What an absolutely gorgeous wedding and bride! Congratulations! The sunshiney yellow dresses are wonderful, I can totally see those being worn again. Wow. More pics, please!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! beautiful!!!!
I loved all your diy and creative ways to save money but still be classy and tasteful!
Everything was beautiful!! and the photography is Fabulous!
Congratulations on you marriage--- you make a beautiful couple!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
YAY more pictures, I can''t wait!! I''m so jealous of your creative streak! I just love all the personal touches, everything looks amazing.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
oh yeah i forgot---
MOre pictures please!!!!
9.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Great wedding, I love the lemon tones...yum!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
MMM your wedding was beautiful! it seriously looks like something straight out of a magazine. you did a wonderful job (as did your photographer of course
9.gif
)
36.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMM, the first word I thought was WOW. Your wedding was amazing, sheer perfection. You and your husband looked gorgeous and so happy, and I adore all the little details. Cannot wait to see MORE photos! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results