shape
carat
color
clarity

MMM - professional pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
side view

MMM ring 014.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
the bottom

and finished!!!!

MMM ring 008.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 5:34:58 PM
Author: MMM
the bottom

and finished!!!!
NNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you have more pics...
31.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 5:42:15 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Date: 3/29/2009 5:34:58 PM

the bottom

and finished!!!!

31.gif

I know, right?? I recall reading this little tidbit in the very first post...

Date: 3/29/2009 1:26:16 PM
Author:MMM
Hi all.

We loved our photographer and got well over 1200 photos!

Clearly we're missing out on all 1200!
11.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
What an incredibly beautiful wedding you had! I love all the personal touches.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Nooooo!!! I want MORE!

MMM, your wedding was s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g. You seriously need to submit some photos to a wedding mag or something of the sort. Geeze... so beautiful! It looked like you had an amazing day!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I WANT MORE TOO!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding MMM! This is proof that you don''t have to spend that much to make it look fantastic. Your wedding looks like it came from a magazine...seriously! I love it and you were such a pretty bride!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking!!!! You make a beautiful couple. Truly just a lovely day all around in these pics!!!

And? Truth be told? MUUUUCH more beautiful than any of the six-figure wedding I have ever attended! By, like, a thousand times....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!! Your wedding was beautiful!! I wish I had the patience to do all the DIY stuff you did! AWESOME pictures!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZERS your wedding was so beautiful and perfect
30.gif

I lovelovelove your colors, everything DIY, your tent that was outlined with gorgeous lights against the night sky...and of course - you were such a gorgeous bride. Simply stunning
1.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Incredible pictures! I love all the details!!!!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
thank you ALL so much!
it''s so nice to hear compliments and i cant believe you aren''t all picture''d out! i felt like i was postings waaaaaaaay too many!!

also, so sweet of you to say it looks like it could be in a magazine!! and lo and behold it shall be!
there''s going to be a spread in The Knot''s Florida magazine! its not the one out now, it''s the one coming out next... i think in june. so if you live in florida, maybe you''ll see it : )

i didnt even know our photographer had submitted photos until i got an email saying we''d be chosen! very fun! and then a couple weeks ago we got another email from agnes (photographer) saying that Wedding Unveiled and Brides Magazine asked to run it also. but, since the photos were already promised to the knot they cannot be run anywhere else. too bad since the brides one would have been national (we now live in LA) and the knot mag will only be sold in florida. but still really excited to see it in print.

also, i''m so happy for anyone to take ideas from our wedding! that is why i posted all those detail pictures and tried to explain a little about them. i''m having just as much fun collecting (and stealing) new ideas for my best friend''s wedding next year!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, MMM! Your wedding pictures are just to die for! You looked gorgeous, and you and your hubby looked so happy, your DIY elements were perfectly thought out, the canvas-less tent (OMG!) and your dresses!!!!! Every detail was just amazing, and your photographer was incredible!!!!

Congratulations so many times over! Thank you so much for sharing, as this is now my favourite PS wedding! Absolutely perfect!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Please post more pics - formals, reception, ceremony . . . whatever you feel like sharing. I''m in love with your wedding!
9.gif

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
WOW, MMM! Your wedding was amazing! I wish I had the patience and talent to do all those DIY touches. Seriously, amazing! I would love to see more pics!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow. MMM, I am utterly amazed. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing. You were such a beautiful bride, and every detail looks like it was just perfect.

Congratulations on your marriage and on your wedding being featured in the Knot magazine! Best wishes for a long and happy life together!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love your color scheme! Mine is very similar (yellow and silver) :) ANDDDDD our beagles look almost identical hehhe

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW everything was just beautiful, I
30.gif
your wedding colours! The little details make it just fabulous, and you are gorgeous! Congratulations!!
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 6:42:08 PM
thank you ALL so much!
it''s so nice to hear compliments and i cant believe you aren''t all picture''d out! i felt like i was postings waaaaaaaay too many!!

also, so sweet of you to say it looks like it could be in a magazine!! and lo and behold it shall be!
there''s going to be a spread in The Knot''s Florida magazine! its not the one out now, it''s the one coming out next... i think in june. so if you live in florida, maybe you''ll see it : )

i didnt even know our photographer had submitted photos until i got an email saying we''d be chosen! very fun! and then a couple weeks ago we got another email from agnes (photographer) saying that Wedding Unveiled and Brides Magazine asked to run it also. but, since the photos were already promised to the knot they cannot be run anywhere else. too bad since the brides one would have been national (we now live in LA) and the knot mag will only be sold in florida. but still really excited to see it in print.

also, i''m so happy for anyone to take ideas from our wedding! that is why i posted all those detail pictures and tried to explain a little about them. i''m having just as much fun collecting (and stealing) new ideas for my best friend''s wedding next year!
Did Agnes tell you that I contacted her a few weeks ago asking her to use your photo''s on my blog??? I''ve been writing threads paging you trying to find out where you went and I''m so glad that you came back with updates. You looked amazing and Agnes did an incredible job. Congrats!

Anyway, Agnes told me about The Knot, that is fantastic for you and her!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
hi EM1 - yes, i just saw your post looking for me last night! oops.

but no, agnes didn''t mention anything to me! what kind of blog do you have? are you allowed to post a link here? i cant keep up with the pricescope rules sometimes.

i hope she gets back to you soon. i need to email about our album this week anyways, so i''ll mention something to her. :)

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous! thank you for sharing! you definitely did not post too many.....i was sad when they were done! congrats!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 5:42:15 PM
Author: FrekeChild

31.gif
I feel the exact same way! MMM, I''m so glad you came back to post these. Your wedding is officially my favourite PS wedding...EVER!!!! Much like princesss, please be flattered when I post pics of my wedding next year and the details look eerily similar
3.gif
. Every detail of your wedding was spectacular!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Everything was absolutely stunning! You looked beautiful, you have one handsome DH, that yellow is TDF, and you get 100 extra points from me for using Publix cakes
36.gif
Beautiful! Beautiful!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow. i can''t even begin to describe how beautiful your pictures + wedding are!! [but, i''ll try
5.gif
] and, YOU are STUNNING. gorgeous. gorgeous. gorgeous.
i love the YELLOW. how fresh and uplifting. you did a fantastic job with everything, from the invites to the flowers, the tent to the scoreboard, the dress to the favors and all in between. flawless + fabulous.
and what else i love? how easy going it all seems. well done, MMM!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all, I have to say that you are very beautiful! You look like a model, so it is no wonder magazines want to use your pictures! The wedding itself is just gorgeous in every way. And I am just extremely impressed at your good sense in doing some things yourself as well as getting a cake from Publix!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I really don''t see how a wedding or wedding pictures could be better than this one!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Everything is so gorgeous! I love everything!
30.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
gah... What a fabulous wedding!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are amazing, you can see why they want to publish them - you looked absolutly stunning.

Your wedding is like my dream wedding scenario - congrats :)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Your photos are just beautiful. Keep them coming
36.gif
Congrats on your marriage!

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
wow i jus have to chime in with everyone else and say how totally amazing you wedding was!

Like you (presumeably) i am doing my wedding on a strict strict budget and I am so pleased to see that yours looks so incredibly amazing even though you didn''t have spend top dollar on everything!

Your my wedding inspiration girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results