shape
carat
color
clarity

MMM - professional pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love them all MMM. Stunning.

Ok, back to the pics!!!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
almost finished with formals...

ALP_W_MM_1183.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
last formal picture!
whew!

ALP_W_MM_1174.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Btw, I''m saving a million of these as inspiration photos, so don''t be surprised if in several years you see some elements from your wedding in photos on here. I think your wedding is perfect. Absolutely, completely, 100% perfect.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 4:13:56 PM
Author: princesss
I think your wedding is perfect. Absolutely, completely, 100% perfect.
Ditto. MMM, you knocked me on my tail. Everything is so beautiful. And all the special touches that you did yourself. Honey, you could give Martha Stewart a run for her money.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous wedding, MMM!!! I love the yellow touches (and I think the asparagus thing is actually really cool) - and your yellow shoes!! Lovely!! Congratulations :)

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
here is a birds eye view of the ceremony site being changed over.
the ceremony chairs were moved over to the reception tables under the tent, so the ceremony area just fades into nothing.
(i really didnt want something left set up that was going to look dark and sad through the rest of the night)

ALP_W_MM_0595.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
This is probably one of the best weddings that i''ve ever seen!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
meanwhile, cocktail hour is going on inside in the greatroom.

ALP_W_MM_1092.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fabulous wedding, I LOVE your Colors
30.gif
30.gif
what an adorable couple!!!! Wow, what a photographer, I love the banyan tree pic with the groomsmen. Congrats!!!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
this is me dancing with my dad.
i like how you can see the nice quality the lighting took on after the sunset.
i ordered all the lights online (globe string lights and chiese lanters) and michael, my dad, and my brothres had the big task of getting everything up and ready the morning of the wedding.

the lighting was my BIGGEST stressor of the wedding.
i was so worried that i hadn''t ordered enough, and what if it was so dark people count see their food, or couldn''t see to walk!? what if a fuse blew!? i mean, i was STRESSED! but it turned out perfectly!!! soooo thankful about that!

ALP_W_MM_0747.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
the "tent" lit up after dark

ALP_W_MM_1217.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
our band was wonderful!!!
we got SOOO many compliments on the band!
their name is Pocket Change and they are a 6 piece, motown/funk band. super lively and very entertaining!

ALP_W_MM_1283.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
this is my maid of honor, whitney, dancing with her mom.
i love this picture for lots of reasons, but for you i posted it because its the best view of the back of the bridesmaid dresses.

the dresses were from jcrew.
last i checked, they weren''t selling them anymore, but they always have wonderful bridesmaids dress options and i truley think they are wearable again! (i know everyone says that!)

i''ve been a bridesmaid in a jcrew dress and i have, in fact, re-worn it!
and whitney is getting married next year and we are going to wear jcrew for her wedding as well!

ALP_W_MM_0861.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
doing the fun jewish chair lifting think
1.gif

ALP_W_MM_0829.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
tampa's baseball team, the rays, ended up being in a HUGE (the biggest, most important game the rays have EVER, EVER been in) playoff game on the night of our wedding. ugh. you cant plan for everything!
having a tv was just not possible (though many asked, and we did look into it) so, as a last minute thing we made this bulletin board so everyone could keep up to date on the score. my uncle was incharge of keeping it current, a job he took very seriously. :)

ALP_W_MM_0710.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
our caterer, maddisons, was great.
the food was wonderful and i had asked if there was a way we could have some fruit and cheese out throughout the night.

i personally, can eat a huge wonderful meal and be hungry 2 hours later! so i wanted to have something our for people to snack on all night.

i thought they''d put together a bowl of fruit salad and some cheddar and crackers or something, but this is what the did!! amazing, right? and they kept it stocked all night.

ALP_W_MM_1220.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely wedding and photos. Best wishes to you both
36.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
dessert time!

here we are cutting our wedding cake.
it was from publix (a grocery store) and was delicious!! nothing fancy (just white cake with vanilla creme filling, and all white frosting with minimal design) but it was moist and tasty, and not too pricey.

ALP_W_MM_0786.jpg

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
ooooo mmmyyyyyyyyy goooodddnesssss!!

MMM, your pictures are gorgeous!!! and whew....you were one STUNNINGGG bride!!!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
You are so gorgeous! Natural and radiant. Wow.

Beautiful wedding.

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
This wedding is so amazingly gorgeous! LOVE the colors, LOVE your shoes, LOVE the groom's attire, LOVE the scoreboard, LOVE all the diy stuff, LOVE the floral centerpieces, LOVE the veil pic where he is kissing your cheek, LOVE the location...just spectacular, it belongs in a magazine! You have shown that you can save money here and there (all the diy stuff, not hiring hair & makeup, the cake, your dress, etc...) and still have a un-freakin-believable wedding!

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! I LOVE the colors you chose. We are also thinking of getting our cake from publix. Yours was beautiful!

Congratulations!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
the groomscake with our little beagle meeka (see my avatar) dressed in a gator (university of florida) jersey.

ALP_W_MM_0676.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
last one!!! our favors were caramel covered apples rolled in either oreo, pretzel, peanuts, reese''s pieces, or butterfinger bits.

my mom made them two days before the wedding with the help of michael''s mom and my bridesmaids'' mothers and they turned out great. the bridesmaids and i packaged them the morning of the wedding.

ALP_W_MM_0709.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just want to say that I''m so excited that the pics just keep coming...

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 5:12:23 PM
Author: MMM
last one!!!

Noooooo!!!!
8.gif
15.gif
39.gif

Your wedding was TOO beautiful! We need to see more!! MORE!!
5.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
okay, i know i said that was the last one... but i''m gonig to tack on some pictures on my wedding band.
these aren''t from the wedding day - i just took these myself.

the band is a 2mm wide, platinum, eternity band. it''s fishtail pave, which is makes it slightly diffident from the bead set pave on my engagement ring band.

michael''s wedding band is a 6mm domed, titanium band. it looks great as well.

Netta&Sheen 003.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Everything about your wedding was gorgeous!! Looks like it was out of a magazine or stylemepretty. Congratulations!!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock

MMM ring 012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results