shape
carat
color
clarity

Mini photoshoot of erings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! I''ve always liked your original setting, whichever stone is in it!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! I love the lilac and blue hues.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2009 8:53:02 PM
Author: FrekeChild

I know! I don''t know what is up with that because it really isn''t in real life. This thread has better pictures of the color, when it was loose--showing more pink. I think part of the problem is that in natural light it does go more lavender, and the other pics were taken under halogens and other artificial lighting. So maybe I''ll get on that...
Freke,
My JW asscher pink spinel does this too - it wants to turn lavender under natural light. Strangely, my other pink spinel doesn''t do this.
33.gif
Still, I like your pink best (the colour and setting wise).

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Freke - I''m so glad that you do this too! I really only like to wear one ring so whatever ring I''m wearing for the day goes straight to my wedding ring finger. Boy, do the girls at work get so offended by that. They just can''t imagine that I would want to wear anything on that finger other than my original ering. Get over it girls! I need variety
1.gif

You''ve given me validation that I''m not totally crazy.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Do you have a wedding band selected/that you wear with these rings? Are you thinking you will have one that will match all or.....one for each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely erings.
30.gif
Your big blue will make the most spectacular one.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!
36.gif
I think my favorite is the Montana sapphire.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 6:37:48 PM
Author: Kunzite
Freke - I''m so glad that you do this too! I really only like to wear one ring so whatever ring I''m wearing for the day goes straight to my wedding ring finger. Boy, do the girls at work get so offended by that. They just can''t imagine that I would want to wear anything on that finger other than my original ering. Get over it girls! I need variety
1.gif

You''re not! Unless I am too! I need variety too! And soon I should have even a little bit more variety in the style department--not so much the color department. We shall see...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 3:17:48 AM
Author: bookworm240
Do you have a wedding band selected/that you wear with these rings? Are you thinking you will have one that will match all or.....one for each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well my *real* wedding band will be a 2mm plain wg band, so hopefully that will go with the split shank and the sapphire. It won''t go with the pink very well though. I think I''ll probably end up getting some kind white stone eternity and probably a blue one too. I dunno. I''m going to have tons of rings. Once I get married, I will be exploring those instead of exclusively erings.

Big Blue will probably have to have it''s own wedding band, because the setting might look odd with a plain band...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 3:46:48 AM
Author: Lovinggems
Very lovely erings.
30.gif
Your big blue will make the most spectacular one.
Thanks LG. I will probably only wear that as an ering when I''m dressing up or need a big ering, otherwise it will probably just be a RHR. Hah! "Just" as if!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 12:07:03 AM
Author: szh07
Very pretty!
36.gif
I think my favorite is the Montana sapphire.
It''s little but it caught my eye in the store. It''s the most ering of my erings I think. It often looks like a little blue-green diamond to other people because it''s so light and sparkly.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Those are all great. I love the idea of multiple erings! I was going to ask if big blue is going to be an ering or not, but you have already answered that question.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Freke,
Your idea is wonderful. I was so confused, I thought you meant ''photo of all your earrings.'' Then I thought they were hoops, or maybe earring charms, and you were just showing one of each.
Yea! You mean engagement rings! I do the same thing. Perhaps it is because my original was stolen. I just got over the feeling that an OBJECT was so important. What else can you do if you are robbed? And, maybe you know this very well since yours was almost stolen. Technically, I guess it was stolen. I followed your story .
I change my ring to match my outfit and my mood.
Sometimes, I just wear my eternity band. Last year I wore that alone for six months straight. Sometimes I wear my mother''s plain wide gold band alone. Right now I am consistently wearing a colored stone engagement ring and my eternity band. I never, ever wear a ring on my other hand. Just curious, my favorite one is your green split shank. (At least I thought that was yours.) When do you wear that one?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The green split shank doesn''t get worn very much because the center stone is a bit loose. I wore it last night as a RHR because I was wearing a green dress and it looked perfect with it. I don''t know how often I''ll wear it as an ering because I could never take the risk of damaging it, and I tend to bang my erings around a bit. Lol.

However I''m thinking about getting it insured, so I don''t have to worry as much.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
They''re all such lovely shades of blue/purple. I don''t think I''ve seen then all together like that. Thanks for the delightful eye candy.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 1:31:41 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Date: 6/6/2009 6:37:48 PM

Author: Kunzite

1.gif

You''re not! Unless I am too! I need variety too! And soon I should have even a little bit more variety in the style department--not so much the color department. We shall see...

Ooo do you have another project going?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I do packrat! The 4th ering (not including big blue) is in the works...

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how exciting! Have you posted about it and I missed it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results