shape
carat
color
clarity

Mini photoshoot of erings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to apologize for not cleaning my erings prior to taking pics, it was just an impromptu thing when I was taking pics of my other stones for my other thread, but I still wanted to share!

So I present my erings--all very different.

IMG_5691 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_5695 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_5697 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_5705 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one!

IMG_5708 freke.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them Liz. Which one are you going to wear the most???
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol Linda! I wear the blue spinel and the Montana Sapphire the most I think. I''m glad the pink is a cool pink because it means I wear it more! The sapphire really seems to say engagement ring because it''s so simple and delicate. The blue spinel is most comfortable though, which seems odd to say since it''s the biggest, but it''s true!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey they are lovely!! I like all of them.

If you put the mm size of each in this post it would help people to decide if their stone is big enough to get 6 prongs. PLEASE

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Really fun and colorful!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Certainly Stone Hunter!

--Blue spinel, 6.5mm, 1.2ct, Barry Bridgestock, setting custom made by Paul Rex of Butterfield Jewelers in Albuquerque, New Mexico, 14kt WG
--Pink spinel, 6.12mm, 1.11ct, Dan Stair, setting is Vatch Royal Crown replica, 14kt WG
--Light seafoam blue-green Montana sapphire, 5.3 x 6mm, .81ct, roval, setting is from Liebcor, 14kt WG plain 6 prong solitaire

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Where did you actually get the setting for the pink stone?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 2:23:44 PM
Author: hoofbeats95
Where did you actually get the setting for the pink stone?
FI got it from a local store. J. Edwards here in Albuquerque. I wish they''d set up a website store. They have a lot of good stuff in the store...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your pink Spinel and the setting.. it just looks so much like a Vatche Royal crown and I''m just in
30.gif
with that look/design. But all your rings look fantastic, I wish I could interchange my ering... I''m just a nut for one set only.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely freke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a spoiled girl! 3 erings!!
2.gif

They are all beautiful!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mmmm...purpley blue stones! My favorite! So pretty!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Freke, you are too funny with your three e-rings. They are all gorgeous though!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are more to come. The longer I wear an ering the less I want RHRs. So Freke will probably have many many more to come in the future...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 7:07:32 PM
Author: FrekeChild
There are more to come. The longer I wear an ering the less I want RHRs. So Freke will probably have many many more to come in the future...

Waaaaait a minute.... so instead of RHRs, you''re just going to keep collecting e-rings?? This sounds like an interesting strategy with the husbands. But honey, don''t you want to marry me (again?)
11.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol! Well there will be only the one REAL ering (blue) but between Pinky, and the sapphire...its just two more options for when I feel like switching my options around. I have another one (completely different from what I have so far in one really big way) planned, but need to wait for $$$ to get situated.

...and unfortunately he''s only going to propose once...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hmm, I think yearly proposals would be nice
9.gif
Can't wait to see what else you come up with
31.gif

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
I love the colors together! Hey, doesn''t Tori Spelling get a new e-ring every year from Dean? So there''s a precedent!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t tell me that Honey!!!!

I think I''ll need one in every size and every color. And every style. And with diamonds. And without diamonds.

I''m thinking I want to get a really big white sapphire. Like 8-9mm.
3.gif

MissDayna

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pics! Your rings are all beautiful
30.gif

Dayna

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
They are so pretty Liz! I feel like you could almost stack them
2.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Frekke, I knew you had a blue ER, but I didn''t know you had 3 different ones!!!I''m gonna have to try some negotions on my DH.
31.gif

They''re all beautiful - it''s funny, but the pink spinel is coming across as lavendar to me. Thanks for taking the time to post these pics - I really enjoyed them.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Look at those pretties all together....I.LOVE.THEM!!! Can''t wait to see what is coming next....
31.gif

Lori

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 8:42:36 PM
Author: cellentani
Frekke, I knew you had a blue ER, but I didn''t know you had 3 different ones!!!I''m gonna have to try some negotions on my DH.
31.gif

They''re all beautiful - it''s funny, but the pink spinel is coming across as lavendar to me. Thanks for taking the time to post these pics - I really enjoyed them.
I know! I don''t know what is up with that because it really isn''t in real life. This thread has better pictures of the color, when it was loose--showing more pink. I think part of the problem is that in natural light it does go more lavender, and the other pics were taken under halogens and other artificial lighting. So maybe I''ll get on that...

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I do see the difference in your other thread. Do you notice that it''s more lavendar since you set it, or is it strictly a light issue? And sorry about the extra "k" I put in your name.
41.gif
<--------- that''s me, being a dork.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it's just a lighting issue. I will have to check it out later though when the sun goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results