shape
carat
color
clarity

MINE!! MINE!! MINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow!!! What an awesome ring. I like the halo with the plain heavy shank. It''s going to look fabulous with the 2 diamond bands. Don''t forget to post pics when you get to wear those too!!!
9.gif

DiamondLil

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
ok, i really love this ring
30.gif
the color and the diamond halo, and the thickness of the band, everything together looks fab! congrats, nice pics
1.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful MINE, congrats!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh WOW !!! that is an amazing ring.
36.gif
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Mine, your ring is just fabulous! I can''t believe how firey & brilliant your stone is! Truly stunning!
30.gif

I also love the diamond halo & think shank. It''s so yummy! I can''t wait to see the wedding bands with it! Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
MINE, that is truly amazing. People on the street are going to just stop and stare!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I want one!!!! It''s absolutely gorgeous. Unique and beautiful. What a wonderful treat. Congratulations!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful! I love the color.
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: diamondlil
Wow! I like the halo with the plain heavy shank. It''s going to look fabulous with the 2 diamond bands. Don''t forget to post pics when you get to wear those too!!!
9.gif
WOW!
23.gif
It''s DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!! I agree with everything Diamondlil has said...the mounting is fabulous...I love it!
30.gif

widget

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I real show stopper!
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thank you soooo very much everyone. I really love it! IT is a bit dangerous though. I find myself looking down at it when I walk through the halls.. it is like a suprise... under each light and then dim light and bright light and dim light ... yummmy. Not to mention how hard I am trying to pay attention to the road! LOL

Thank you again for all of your compliments and for taking a peek at mine!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2005 3:28:57 PM
Author: FireGoddess
What an AWESOME ring!!! I just love the Richard Homer concave cut - esp. the pictures on the thread when you first got the stone...the cut is just fantastic and really makes the stone come alive.

Secondly - what a FABULOUS halo!!! It looks so amazing surrounding your spess. The contrastic color really sets off the orangey red of the stone. What size diamonds are in the halo?

Are the diamonds in the flanking w-bands half eternity set, or eternity, or staggered...?

AMAZING RING!!!!!
30.gif
3.gif
36.gif
30.gif
3.gif
36.gif
Fire Goddess.. There are .17tcw in the halo and that means that there has to be at least .17 or .18 per band. I can''t find them to look them... HUMPH FI DOES know me too well...LOL

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Mine, I can''t stop thinking about your ring! I love it so much! I wish I could see it sparkle in person!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Could you post shots of the side profile of the ring? Is it comfortable?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 3:40:31 PM
Author: BrightSpot
Mine, I can''t stop thinking about your ring! I love it so much! I wish I could see it sparkle in person!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Could you post shots of the side profile of the ring? Is it comfortable?
Yes.. it is quite comfy. I thought that the thicker band was going to drive me nuts.. but it is really a nice feel. Right now it is about a .5 size too big.. I need to get it resized.. But I just got it and I do NOT want to part with it YET..
38.gif

I will try to get a side shot

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! It is so beautiful & unique, and the setting really does that concave cut justice! You deserve a lot of credit for being creative in your vision, determined to have a truly special e-ring and to not let the attitude of that clueless jeweler ruin the magic for you. Thanks for sharing the journey and that amazing ring with us!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Goodness!! This is incredibly gorgeous! What a color!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WoW!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
So very cool and different from the everyday!! You NEED to sneak a pic with the wedding bands around it
9.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again everybody!!

Irish Eyes.. Thanks again.. and welcome home!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooohhhhhhh my..... *sigh*.....just BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely adore it! And it looks fabulous on your hand. Congratulations on being the owner of this beautiful work of art, and on the marriage-to-be!!
36.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtaking!
30.gif
Love, love, LOVE!! your ring!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results