shape
carat
color
clarity

MINE!! MINE!! MINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I have been waiting to post my baby ..

I just wanted to say thank you to EVERYONE that has helped me out with this ring. All the advice and support was wonderful!! I hace this in colored stones... but I wanted to post MINE!! here on SMTR!!

LOVEMYSPESS.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! THat is a heart stopper!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that''s very pretty...can you elaborate on the stone and size and all that? is that a custom setting or a designer or ? yes i am too lazy to go to the other forum...
2.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock

IT is a 2.35 Spess center. It is in a 18K white gold setting.. thick shank. Diamond halo. Fi will not let me play with the wedding bands! So I have to describe them... they are 2mm bands.. one for the top and one for the bottom. Each has diamonds on them. TDW for all rings.. .51 tcw

I have officailly become left handed..LOL.. thanks everyone for all your support and advice and encouragement!

FIRE!!.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Some colors show a little funky... It is more orangy than red. A Richard Homer beauty!!

alittletooyellow.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Another

Thisoneismine!!.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Last one!

myyummyspess.jpg

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
LOVE IT!!!!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an AWESOME ring!!! I just love the Richard Homer concave cut - esp. the pictures on the thread when you first got the stone...the cut is just fantastic and really makes the stone come alive.

Secondly - what a FABULOUS halo!!! It looks so amazing surrounding your spess. The contrastic color really sets off the orangey red of the stone. What size diamonds are in the halo?

Are the diamonds in the flanking w-bands half eternity set, or eternity, or staggered...?

AMAZING RING!!!!!
30.gif
3.gif
36.gif
30.gif
3.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
*gasp* OOOOOOHHH, MINE, it is just amazing! Everything you said and more!!!! It is AMAZING!!! Love it--the color is so vibrant and the setting just makes it pop. STUNNING!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

(And the fact that it''s so gorgeous is just a great kiss-off to that rude jewler too--too bad, so sad, no more business for you!!!!)

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2005 3:28:57 PM
Author: FireGoddess
What an AWESOME ring!!! I just love the Richard Homer concave cut - esp. the pictures on the thread when you first got the stone...the cut is just fantastic and really makes the stone come alive.

Secondly - what a FABULOUS halo!!! It looks so amazing surrounding your spess. The contrastic color really sets off the orangey red of the stone. What size diamonds are in the halo?

Are the diamonds in the flanking w-bands half eternity set, or eternity, or staggered...?

AMAZING RING!!!!!
30.gif
3.gif
36.gif
30.gif
3.gif
36.gif
BlUE: THank you... he has missed out. FI is planning on getting me a a bracelet to match real soon.

I am not sure what the exact size are of the ones that surround the stone are. THe two rings are half eternity on the wedding bands. They are small but they sure do sparkle!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
30.gif
9.gif
30.gif
9.gif
30.gif
Oh my heavens!!! It is even more fantastic then I could have imagined! Oh you must be so thrilled. I am glad that everything worked out in the long run. When will be seeing pictures with you w-rings? Oh I am just soo happy for you.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yours is one terrific ring ! I would have never thought that any garnet could stand up to diamonds'' brilliance this well
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fabulous and love the color against your skin.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Wow MINE, your Spessartite is AMAZING! I have seen many Spessartites in class, but NEVER anything as excellent as yours! What life! I love the colors and how it totally just jumps at you!

You are a lucky gal and I hope you enjoy your garnet without the snotty comments of an idiot jeweler...You could tell him that some of the most prized red stones within some of the royalties crowns over the world are actually garnets... GO GARNETS!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Absolutely AMAZING Stone and Ring!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I just LOVE it!!!!! I would love to see the entire set together.....it sounds delish!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone. I am thouroughly enjoying it!! YEAH!!! IT is a little big.. but I find myself not ready to part with it yet to get sized.... Ahh well... I am all smiles...

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, as I said in the other thread.

Also-
What size is your finger and what millimeter size is the stone?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s flat out GORGEOUS!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I''m glad everything worked out!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
The ring is a 5.5 but I think that I am going to have to resize it to a 5 or so. The stone is a 7.9mm/ 2.35CT.

And thanks!!
Date: 6/1/2005 4:37:13 PM
Author: velouriaL
Gorgeous, as I said in the other thread.

Also-
What size is your finger and what millimeter size is the stone?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

it''s just breathtaking.

I love it. That''s a richard homer right? Ohhhh I want one.

I can''t wait to see it with the bands. Wow again!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ooooh i have been waiting to see your ring, and it certainly does not disappoint! it''s FABULOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

congrats!!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Your ring is so beautiful. I love love love that stone. It''s look perfect on your hand.
36.gif

Congratulations!

OH, and I can''t wait to see it with the 2 bands. How about he puts all of them on his pinky finger and show us how they look. Please...pretty please
9.gif

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
That''s amazing!!! I can''t wait to see it with the bands!
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow--that is GORGEOUS!
30.gif
I love the contrast between the firey orange stone and white halo of diamonds--it really is extraordinary!
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
that is yum-MY!!! I love red stones! it looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring
30.gif
. I really thought I did not like Richard Homer cut stones but I do like them in the round version it is just the oval and other shapes I do not like I think. I love the colour of Spessartite Garnets. I really love the wide band look at the sides of the stone too - looks very substantial.

Congratulations on your Engagement

ps. you can really see the firey colours in the diamonds in your photos too
21.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Noticed the avatar before the hand pic...I LOVE YOUR RING !!!!!! Wow
36.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Don''t you just love Richard Homer''s work
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MINE,
As I said in the other thread this ring is just gorgeous. It reminds me of the color of the sunset that we see in the summer in Nantucket. It''s like Richard Homer captured that sunset and put it''s fire and brilliance into your stone. It is indeed amazing to say the least.
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results