shape
carat
color
clarity

Might be getting earrings! Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Yay, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am getting them!!!!! I chose these diamonds:

http://whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-205734.htm

http://whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-114947.htm

Bob assures me they are well matched and eye clean. I can''t wait!!! They are for my graduation, but my husband is wonderful and told me to go ahead and get them, since they seem to be the perfect size and price and are in stock now. I think he''ll let me wear them right away too! As it turned out, it seemed to be about $150 or $200 extra to get the certed stones with the possibility to upgrade (compared with ready set to go). Since I''m not sure whether I might want bigger ones in a few years, I thought it was worth the price difference now to get that option, and also to get the AGS certs. I chose the 14k white gold martini settings. I have been very pleased so far with my first buying experience from Whiteflash. I can''t wait to see pictures and receive the finished product!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those stones look great gail, can''t wait to see them. I have the martini setting too, and am very pleased!!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update. Enjoy those beautiful earrings while finishing grad school. Be sure to come back with pics!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2007 4:02:19 PM
Author: gailrmv

Yay, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am getting them!!!!! I chose these diamonds:

36.gif

Yay!! And you''ll love those martinis.

Can''t wait to see them!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
One last attempt to bump, I know my request for feedback is buried within this thread and is probably not getting much attention.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your graduation and your ear bling. Looks great to me. Thought I''d share this. .. CuteyTT inspired heart shaped prongs from WF. These are on the w-prong earrings I got for the FI. I don''t know if they would do this on the martinis or if you like the style but just throwing them up there.

DSC_0012wmw.JPG

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Gail, don''t hate me, but I''m a picky person. I would prefer to get two ACA diamonds for earrings instead of one ES and one ACA, but that is just me. I''m sure they are both beautiful stones. This is probably the pair I would get in that size range. I would prefer SI stones, but their supply seems very limited right now.

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Matching_Compare.aspx?oldID=114937&newID=114941

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
whatmeworry, thanks for the pic! What cool prongs!

Coda, I don''t hate you! Thanks for the suggestion! I don''t think it will bother me having one ACA and one ES. Originally I had planned to get two ES stones, in H or I SI1, but the selection wasn''t there. So I found an ACA in the same price range and it was like a "bonus" to get the ACA, rather than a "step down" to have one ES. Since the ES was cut in the same style as the ACA, I''m sure they will match well, cut wise! Thanks nonetheless for your feedback. That''s a nice looking pair that you linked. Mine are just a tad bigger and size is my priority!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 12:19:33 AM
One last attempt to bump, I know my request for feedback is buried within this thread and is probably not getting much attention.
Sorry, I didn''t see this.

They should be fine!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 9:07:28 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 2/27/2007 12:19:33 AM
Sorry, I didn't see this.

They should be fine!
Thanks Ellen! I was hoping that you would have a chance to check them out. I feel extra good about the purchase now. Hey, now I will have a ring AND earrings that are the "little sisters" to yours!

I can't wait to receive them!!!! Of course, I'll post pics!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 7:02:33 PM

Thanks Ellen! I was hoping that you would have a chance to check them out. I feel extra good about the purchase now. Hey, now I will have a ring AND earrings that are the ''little sisters'' to yours!

I can''t wait to receive them!!!! Of course, I''ll post pics!
You''re welcome Gail, and I can''t wait to see my new relatives!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results