shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael Beaudry rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bethann

Rough_Rock
Chinluvr,

I too went to a Krypell trunk show. It was at the Galleria - BBB, I think. Anyway, I had my heart set on looking at their new pave' set cushion cut. He had just sold it in Shreveport, for $45,000. There was nothing else I had to have. Though I tried on practically everything he had, nothing tugged at my heart the way that cushion did. And they would not build another one. I am happy for you that you found what you wanted. I bet it is beautiful, post some pictures! My husband and I spent 3 weekends searching jewelry stores in and around Houston last month. I saw nothing I wanted (well, there was this ring at Cartier!) I think I have seen so many pretty rings on pricescope, that I am totally confused!

pdv

Rough_Rock
Please advise as to whether I can get this setting made to accomodate a 3-3.5 ct radiant. Thanks.

pdv

Rough_Rock
This message is for D Riley - Please advise if the Michael Beaudry w/kite side stones can be made to accomodate a 3-3.5 ct radiant (you priced it at 5950- i believe). Thanks - PDV

dfparker

Rough_Rock
My understanding is Beaudry is a design house and rarely sells directly to customer. Instead, there are select jewelers that display & sell on behalf of Beaudry.

There is a great shop in Los Altos, CA (Diamond Broker, http://diamondbroker.com) that I have done business with before. I highly recommend the Diamond Broker.

Good luck!

-D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results