shape
carat
color
clarity

Merry Christmas ,, I''m engaged FINALLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
So finally I'm engaged.. he asked me last night.. or well this morning.. it was officially X-mas eve.. 12:00 on the nose!

my story..
So me and my bf are from NJ and NYC is my home not too far away from home. every year we go to see the tree but this year he told me to wait to see it .. he was busy i was busy soo yea fine.. so last nite we go pick up my best friend and head out to Queens for Pollo Campero haha his uncle just came in so he wanted to pick up some for him and you know grab a bite while we were there .. we accidentally bumped into his cousin (shes so sweet) who is back in town for 5 days on leave from the military and her friend..

.. a few hours later we get back to manhattan and drive around.. all five of us taking pictures like tourists .. park and walk over to the tree and it is sooo beautiful.. the stores are done up gorgeously. and after a while of goofing off and taking pix and video.. then theres the horse and buggies.. haha some how my bf decides that we're gonna go on a ride.. but alone.. ok awesome.. i've been begging him for the 5 years we've been together to go on one... so finally it happens an i don't even have to ask.

we hop on..leaving everyone else behind.. a block away.. my Booboo.. says.. "so I have something out of the ordinary.. I'm not greatly prepared but..." I'm clueless but not too much.. i mean i did go to have the ring made and picked out everything... he asks, "will you be my wifey?" Well duh yea... I shook my head and kissed him.. half in tears .. guess i never really thought it would happen you know.. and he says "so thats a yes?!!!" YES thats a YES! haha He said i apologize for not having the ring but I didnt want to walk around with it in my pocket all day and take a chance at losing it or having it stolen.. who cares.. he asked.. i said yes.. and when we got home a little bit later .. It was on my finger..

The night was perfect.. maybe a little cheesy or cliche.. but hey.. It couldn't have been better.. it felt like i was in a movie!

When the ride was over.. we got off and walked over to the group.. i was cheesing (great big old smile) and said.. "WE"RE ENGAGED" haha everyone was yelling and laughing and celebrating.. we looked like a bunch of nutz.. but it was great.. I got my ring when we got home.. and fell asleep in my sweetys arms.. I woke up smiling and had to check my hand to make sure i wasn't dreaming..

for pix ... this is my previous post...
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-got-it-but-not-yet-but-i-still-got-it.35124/

100_0556.jpg

100_0554.jpg

100_0551.jpg

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
ohh hehe forgot.. the ring is.. 1.09 carats... t.c.w. is 1.29 .... H Si1 :)

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Ladydee. From one pear lover to another, your ring is beautiful!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats and Merry Christmas. What a wonderful gift, a ring and a future hubby..it''s beautiful..

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Why that you very very much.. as is yours!! :0)

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Love your ring
26.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Ladydee. Your ring is lovely. Merry Christmas!!!
30.gif
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That pear is divine! CONGRATS

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I love that setting.

The proposal was so sweet and romantic! Best wishes!

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
thank you everyone! :) its so exciting!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your holiday engagement! Your ring is absolutely stunning!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats LD I love your ring!!!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Love a pear!! Congratulations, it''s beautiful.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
30.gif
It is gorgeous, CONGRATULATIONS!!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I love your pear with the pave...so unique and beautiful!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you and your sweetie! The ring is beautiful. Enjoy!
36.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
OH LD! You're going to be a wifey! Congratulations! You're sweetie is SO sweet. And your ring SO gorgeous. I can't help but swoon over the pears =) Do you mind me asking what ring size you wear? The pear looks so big on your fingers for a 1.09!

ETA: you take GREAT pictures!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I tell you what, you P-scope gals have some of the prettiest collection of pears I have ever seen. That ring is just gorgeous, LD. congrats and best wishes.

shay

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement! And I''m so glad he was able to surprise you and make your proposal so perfect for the two of you!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous ring and heartfelt congratulations!!! Please add your beautiful pear to the Show Me Your Pears thread! Link to pear thread
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Sorry all for not replying sooner.. I''ve been so busy making the announcement to everyone, while enjoying the holidays and trying to finish up my last semester at school.

Thank you all for the complements!

COUTUREFEMME ... my ring size is 8.5.. haha yes i have some chubby fingers. the band is what makes the stone POP.. its a micropave and even smaller than in the pics. thanks to my digi cam.. lol

JCJD.. i believe its already been added.. we bought the ring back in october and i posted some pics back then hehe

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations on your engagement.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement! Your ring is just beautiful, and so are your nails!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love how gorgeous and sparkly and huge that pear looks sitting daintily on that tiny band!!! Just absolutely, divinely scrumptious. I adore it!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats on your engagement!

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
19.gif

Thank you! :)
FIREGODDESS.. wow is your pear juicy!! And huge and sparkly! wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results