shape
carat
color
clarity

I Got It!!! But not yet But I Still Got IT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Hi all!!! I posted a about a week ago in a post called "school me on diamonds"... My boyfriend wanted me to be 100% pleased so he asked me to start to search. A few of you were so very nice as to direct me where to go in NYC. Let me say that Mark was great!!! He was such a pleasure and really really really informed us... not to mention he had two beautiful stones to show me and my BF... He spent soo much time with us and even had the ring ready a few hours later... I''m hooked .. haha I will be back to him very soon!

Ok so my BF bought the rock and ring I chose.. so we have it.. but he''s making me sweat it out.. grrr.. well at least he''s got the perfect ring of my dreams....

Sooo here are the pix....

b3320e1f.jpg
9ac1d46a.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s just wonderful...i''m so glad things worked out with Mark..please tell us more about your stone and setting..

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Sorry about the pics being sooo big.. i tried to resize but it threw my code off... also it makes the pictures look kind of funny and off looking...here are a few more...

So the stone is 1.09 carats HSI1... it looks a little yellow in the pix.. but its much more clear in person.. i swear.. pictures just never do somethings (esp.. diamonds) justice... What do you all think? :D

p]

Ok so my BF bought the rock and ring I chose.. so we have it.. but he''s making me sweat it out.. grrr.. well at least he''s got the perfect ring of my dreams....

Sooo here are the pix....>

b44bc238.jpg

d1bb75c3.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations your ring is just beautiful!!! I am so happy that Mark was able to help you. I love the setting!!! Wear it in good health!!
30.gif
36.gif

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
30.gif
Seriously I think I''ve found a second love.. haha.. my boyfriend!
17.gif
just kidding.. I just loved how small the band is compared to others I''ve seen.. and the tiny diamonds don''t actually go all the way around.. but its part of a set.. which I''ll be going back to Mark for... that one does go all the way around... It kind of makes the center stone "pop" .. really really thank you both for suggesting him!

When he asked how I found him I told him through this forum and the first thing he said was... "oh boy.. so are you going to be diificult"
9.gif
I''m still seriously amazed how easy he made it... especialy compared to the other places we''ve been...

Now I''m waiting till my bf actually proposes.. I can''t wait to really get to wear it!... he wont even let me try it on THAT finger.. MArk made me but wouldn''t let me see how it looked.. thank you both once again for your help
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
much easier to see in the resize
2.gif
very nice setting, enjoy and i hope he doesn''t make you wait too long...

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Meee too!!! he keeps telling me.. It''s not your ring.. its mine... haha.. he''s just trying to make me sweat
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to have helped you. I am sure that ring will be on your finger in no time at all. Then you have to promise to come back here with lots of hand shots and the proposal story!!!
36.gif

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Will do!! and BTW... The ring in your avatar is gorgeous! it looks huge!
18.gif
people who say bigger isn''t better.. definitely weren''t talking about diamonds! ;-)

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
ladydee...

Your stone looks huge! A 1+ carat pear is nothing to sneeze at! Can''t wait to see more photos. If you can sneak them for us, please do. Thrilled you found a new love! Oh, and also thrilled for your boyfriend that your newest love is but a MAGNIFICANT HUNK of.... rock!
2.gif
Whew!

Door Knob

cobaltgirl

Rough_Rock
Oooh wow, that is just GORGEOUS!!!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Ladydee, your ring is gorgeous. No wonder you''re excited. I think you''ve chosen a beautiful diamond and setting. Congrats!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love the super thin band with the chubbiness of a pear. Yummy!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, love that setting!
3.gif
I''ll be waiting to see the hand pics...

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! So glad to see another pear lover here!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, beautiful ring!! I hope your bf doesn''t make you wait long
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

I think this is the first time I''ve seen a pear with the micropave band.

Great choice! I hope you don''t have to wait toooo long.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring - I love the setting! You must be very excited!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I love the diamond and the band!! Gorgeous!

I have to admit that i''m so impressed at how decisive you were able to be. (i''m personally going back and forth constantly)

Congratulations!!!!

Try to be patient for that very special moment!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!! I love how the stone looks in that setting!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, it''s just beautiful. What a lovely ring. I''m sure you can''t wait till it''s on your finger!! Please come back with hand shots!

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Wow such a huge response! Thank you all for such great responses... its great to know others are soo excited with me :) ... I''ve been reading about proposals and all... and I have to say while I''d love for that ring asap.. I know he''s holding it to be all romantic and make me cry... God i trained him soo well! hahaha just kidding I got lucky i''ve got a great guy....
36.gif

I never have seen a pear in a micropave band either Patty.. I guess thats why I picked it out.. just to be different lol.. but something about it seems soo new but "old" at the same time.

DiamondLIL.. haha yes I do love some juicy pears!! and your ring is absolutely gorgeous!! I was looking at one very similar to it! I esp.. love the pair When I get the band I want to get the matching micropave band. Haha I have to coordinate everything
26.gif

Lovelylulu.. haha me decisive? never.. I was sort of just drawn to the pear without an explanation.. but then searching everywhere pears were difficult to find.. everyone kept saying the same thing.. that they dont really sell. so then I started to look at rounds.. but my heart just wasnt in it. I also happen to love emerald cuts, cushions, asschers.. but still something about the pear... I guess when you find the ONE that is perfect.. it just sticks with you :)

I do promise as soon as he proposes that I''ll put up some hand shots and even the story... I''m so excited about this engagement thing and wedding planning to start soon (but not too soon... so far the date is September 15th, 2007)... I found a beautiful dress
9.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations
flashingrose1.gif

You sound so excited and happy just as a newly engaged lady should be; you''re a breath of fresh air.

Lovely ring too - I''m partial to pears too.
2.gif

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Thanks Bagpuss ... the flowers are pretty. I really am soo excited. I've been with my boyfriend since I was 16 and 5 years later its about damn time!
16.gif
All diamonds are beautiful.. but THE ring better be perfect... I'm soo hooked I'm starting to search out a right hand ring to get myself when I graduate in May 06. ... I'd really like a pink diamond.. but the prices are wow ... very similar to buying a small apartment in this area... (100,000 ++) .. I dont know what to do about that part.. but I guess I've got a couple months to look... but this ring is all thats on my mind right now
1.gif

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Heres some more...

100_0339.jpg

100_0342.jpg

100_0332.jpg

100_0335.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s such a gorgeous pear. I love the setting, so delicate and pretty. I hope he doesn''t make you wait too long!!

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Pink diamonds next, eh? You really are hooked!
2.gif

I have a forum friend that has been saving up for a pink diamond for what seems like forever, but she is still saving and is convinced she''ll get there in the end.
9.gif
I hope you both get one that you''ll treasure for many years.
21.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay - another pear! It''s absolutely gorgeous - I love the setting so much. It sets off the pear so well and it looks gorgeous on your hand - I hope he doesn''t make you wait too long!
2.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
your stone is beautiful and I love it in that setting. So classic and dainty. Enjoy!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!!! I love your pear diamond in the pave'' setting!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results