shape
carat
color
clarity

I Got It!!! But not yet But I Still Got IT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Congrats.
30.gif
Pave!
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just stunning!
30.gif
I love the pear w/ the thin, pave-set band! I hope your bf doesn''t make you wait long until he proposes!

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Thank you all.. seriously I really hope he doesn''t wait too long.. i want to be surprised.. but i really cant wait to flash my hunk oo rock .. hehe.. he laughed when he read everyone''s "I hope he doesnt make you wait too long" Keep praying.. I know he cant wait to give it to me...

*Sigh*

Soo I''ve picked out a gorgeous dress too!!!
30.gif

I really like these too!!!
http://davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=1210&prodgroup=10

and
http://davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=364&prodgroup=10

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your ring. It is really beautiful, so delicate and feminine, but YUMMY!!! Just hang in there until he proposes, at least you don''t have to worry about getting a horrible ring!!
31.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I love the pave and thin band with a yummylicious pear. It just makes for a spectacular ring. Congrats and best wishes on your upcoming engagement. Tell him to stop with the torture already. that surprise thing is just so overrated.
31.gif

shay

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
HaHaha! I told him that and I got a wedgie!
23.gif
when I told him that everyone is saying.. i hope he doesnt make you wait too long and esp what you said... he told me to get some good deodorant because he''s gonna make me sweat it out!
32.gif
hahaha... well *fingers are crossed* ... Ill let evryone know when it does happen... still cant wait for that shiny little ring!
9.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
wow, that pear of yours is breathtaking, especially in those close up shots. What a beautiful ring, congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results