shape
carat
color
clarity

Meeting with Leon on Monday!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
I''m so excited I can hardly breathe! My bf and I are going right after work on Tuesday. I''ve copied a bunch of examples of things I like to take and discuss, but we pretty much know what we want anyway. Now that I know more about the problems of a 3-sided pave engagement ring next to a wedding band, I think that''s out of the equation. I feel so lucky that my bf is so sweet and generous.

I can''t wait to tell you all about it!
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
That''s so exciting!!! Good luck!!!! I''m sure you''ll end up with something wonderful!!!!!

Also: every time I see your avatar I almost DIE IT IS SO CUTE!!!!! I saw a documentary on baby pandas like 2 years ago and I am still obsessed with them, they really are the cutest things EVER!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Melinda,
That is soooo exciting!!! I can''t wait to hear all about it.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is awsome! Congrats!!!!
Are you going by yourself on Monday and then with your BF on Tuesday?

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That is great I have heard SO many wonderful things about this mans work. Everything he does, is over the top drool worthy and delicious!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!
I''m not going by myself. My bf and I are going Tues. From what I know, you get one "session" with Leon, so I want to get the most out of it.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh,
I meant Tues., and not Mon. I think I was so excited I wasn''t able to think.

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
You must of a case of Leonitis! lol!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is so exciting. You will have to give us all the details. You are so lucky you are there in NYC.

One session? Did Reena have only one session? It seems she saw him twice. Can''t really remember, but then again it has been about a year.

I am hoping to get up there to see him this spring - so I''ll live through you for a while!!!

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have a picture of Reena''s ring? I read all the build-up to it, but I never saw the ring!
32.gif
I''d love to see it.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Thanks. Oh yes, I remember that one. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results