shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Meet Selene, my 15 ct. Fleur de Lis Moonstone Ring by Daniel M!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
You are too sweet! A couple of years ago, I bought an opal to eventually set for my daughter. It's a little longer and thinner than your gorgeous moonstone, so it would have a different look. I plan to set it in rose gold since there are reddish flecks of color in it. I am definitely saving your pics (both original and yours) for inspiration when the time comes!I I really love fleur de lis!

Oooh rose gold fleur de lis on opal! I think it will be delish! Can't wait to see what it will look like.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Diamond*Dana, Tayberry, Rfisher, Von03, and AuntKiki!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
@platinumrock, that moonstone is to die for! Would you be open to sharing the Indian Etsy vendor’s store name? :kiss2:

Thank you so much! The vendor name is UniverseGemspoint. However, when I click on the link, it says the page can't be found. I bought the moonstone 2 years ago, so they may no longer be in business. But if you search blue or rainbow moonstone on Etsy, a lot of them will pop up from India. It took some searching until I found mine. But they are available if you are open to purchasing overseas.

Bunnie

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! The vendor name is UniverseGemspoint. However, when I click on the link, it says the page can't be found. I bought the moonstone 2 years ago, so they may no longer be in business. But if you search blue or rainbow moonstone on Etsy, a lot of them will pop up from India. It took some searching until I found mine. But they are available if you are open to purchasing overseas.

Thank you so much for looking for me, @platinumrock! I guess I’ll have to do a deep dive :bigsmile: Research and shopping is always fun!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it. I really have a thing for fleur de lis too (probably from having Louisiana and Louisville connections :) ). Did you show Dan a photo, or did you just describe what you wanted? He's doing some pieces for me right now. He is great to work with.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING! Love all the beautiful details on the setting!:kiss2::kiss2:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for looking for me, @platinumrock! I guess I’ll have to do a deep dive :bigsmile: Research and shopping is always fun!

You are very welcome! I hope you find your dream moonstone. And when you do, come back and share it! :devil:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it. I really have a thing for fleur de lis too (probably from having Louisiana and Louisville connections :) ). Did you show Dan a photo, or did you just describe what you wanted? He's doing some pieces for me right now. He is great to work with.

Thank you so much! It's funny because I didn't know the basket was fleur de lis until Dan mentioned it. I just really liked its look in the inspiration pic. So yeah, I just sent him some pics of the inspiration and was like, "Can you do this?" lol He was like, "Sure. Do you want the fleur de lis on the shank too?" I was like, "That's what that is? Yes please!" :lol:

Please do share your pieces when they're done! I'm excited to see them.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results