carat
color
clarity

Meet Esme: My new emerald ring.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m dead. OMG IT IS SO LUSCIOUS
Lol. Thank you so much! :kiss2: I had such a hard time trying to get pics that show the color accurately. It’s such a rich and vibrant green.

Thank you! :mrgreen:

Definitely WOW, the green of the emerald is mouthwatering.
Thank you! :kiss2: I can‘t get over how beautiful it is.

Socks lost, and none of these ladies could find them!:lol:
tumblr_n61w1vPajJ1rpduwho1_500.gif
Man that's such a rarity for an emerald of that quality. Bees knees, is right.:love::love:
Lol. I’m still looking for mine. They were blown clear across the neighborhood. :lol:

Thank you! I had been keeping my eye out for a cushion cut emerald when I saw this beauty and couldn’t resist. I’m so happy it worked with the Sako setting…like it was always meant to be.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your emerald is stunning! The color, the setting with the diamonds, just spectacular! You have the most beautiful rings and I love your avatar ring too.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Details:
1.91ct round emerald (Muzo - minor oil)
8.03 x 8.0 x 5.74 mm

Setting:
Size 4.25
Platinum
Side diamonds: 4.22x2.54 & 4.32x2.75 (H/I - VS) (Estimated .62ctw)

I sent the emerald over to Sako. He said it fit, but the prongs would be hanging on by a hair. He recommended rebuilding the prongs so that’s what we did.

Here are Sako’s pics.
These are not a good representation of the emerald. But it shows the setting details well.
IMG_8499.jpeg

And my first official pics. Meet Esme! IMG_5212.jpeg

IMG_5219.jpeg

IMG_5217.jpeg

What a glorious emerald and it suits the setting perfectly.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, that green is glorious! What a beautiful remake. Congrats!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is divine, and I love her name, too. Congratulations and enjoy!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I wish I could see the glow in person, I have no doubt it's ethereal :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, hellooooooo gorgeous!

This is a stunner, Elle, and something worthy of a starting place in your amazing lineup! I've loved Spring Day / Anastasia Beaverhausen's setting since the day it was made, so I'm so pleased to see this beauty go to you. Do you have plans for the center diamond? Or should I go check Loupe Troop right now?

Wishing you many years of emerald love and enjoyment! <3

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Well, if that isn't drop dead gorgeous!!! That emerald- WOW!!!! The setting is spectacular! It pretty much looks too good to be true! I would LOVE to see it in person. The glow from that emerald is just mesmerizing!!!

I vote for JOTW for this yummy ring!!!!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
It's jaw dropping Elle. Perfect in every way.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMFGorgeous @elle_71125 !!! That setting and that luscious, glowy emerald…just wow! I love love love the entire look and it looks amazing on your hand :kiss2:
IMG_3196.png
The proportions are absolute perfection!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m going to message everyone individually but, for now, I just wanted to thank everyone for their super sweet comments. Nobody gets it like your PS family. :kiss2::kiss2:

And a couple more pics because she’s just so pretty.

I had to act like a super secret agent, while taking this pic at my mom‘s house. She’d 100% make fun of me if she caught me taking bling flower pics. Some people just don’t get it. :lol:
IMG_8515.jpeg

Hiding behind a door to try and catch the deeper green color in dimmer lighting. Guess I still caught more of that hallway lighting than expected. Lol
IMG_8505.jpeg

IMG_8508.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well, if you are tired of this ring---I'LL TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS! :saint: :wavey: :P2

cheers--Sharon

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Wowzers!! Utter perfection! Thrilled for you. Enjoy in good health :love::cheeky:

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Totally love this ! Great stone and ring setting .

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and glowy! It looks amazing as a 3 stone ❤️
Thank you! :kiss2: I wasn’t always the biggest fan of 3 stones, but they have really been growing on me.

What a gorgeous, gorgeous ring! The setting is perfect to showcase that emerald, which is the most beautifully coloured stone!
Thank you so much! :kiss2: I can’t get over how bright and vibrant the emerald is. I was worried about buying an emerald online (especially with how hard they can be to photograph accurately), but I needn’t have worried, as it far surpassed my expectations. :mrgreen: That was a happy unboxing day.lol

Stunning!!! Love that beautiful green. And that setting
Thank you! :love: I was delightfully surprised when I opened up the box and that color smacked me in the eyeballs. The color is delicious! I love the setting too. Sajo did an amazing job with it.

How stunning!!! I love how perfectly suited the emerald and setting are to one another :)
Thank you so much! :kiss2: Buying a gemstone for a setting you already have can be a tricky business. Thank goodness it worked out…and beautifully at that. Sako’s work is truly top notch!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!
Thank you! Thank you! :kiss2::kiss2:

I love this soooo much!
Thank you! :love: I’ve been wearing it every day this week. Gotta remember to give my other babies some love. Lol.

Ugh love love love love. Enjoy!!!
Thank you! :kiss2:

I’ve been waiting with bated breath for this thread since you showed that magnificent glowing stone in the colored stones section. This beautiful stone now has an amazing setting. You wear it well :)
Thank you!! :love::love::love: I am obsessed with the color. It look ridiculously vibrant and bright to me. I keep thinking, if this isn’t “old mine” green, how much bolder can they get? :shock:

It felt like I was waiting forever to have it done. Lol. I’m so happy Sako was able to make my preloved setting work because that emerald looks right at home in there.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any chance for a little video to see this gorgeous beauty in action?
:love:

IT'S. SO. BEAUTIFUL.

You knocked it out of the park, as usual. Always love seeing your new pieces. Please wear it in good health!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That came out beautifully! She is a knockout--so bright and spectacular.
Thank you so much! I‘m feeling very lucky to have my emerald dreams come true. :mrgreen::kiss2:

You should hire out to find emeralds! That glows and the color is over the top gorgeous. The ring is just gorgeous but that emerald is everything!!!
:kiss2::kiss2: Thank you, but it was just luck. Truly. I don’t know a ton about emeralds. I just really, really wanted one. Lol. I think the trick is finding good vendors.

I was in shock when I opened the package. The emerald is so freaking green! Bright and lively. Way better than I had hoped for. Pictures really don’t do it Justice.

The glow—unbelievable. What a treasure. The setting, the story, the result! Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you! :love: It really is a gorgeous emerald, at least to my untrained eye. I’m feeling very lucky to have it right now.

Holy sh*tballs! That is a STRIKINGLY beautiful emerald!!! Love love love it. Congrats!
Thank you! Lol. :love: The same can be said of yours as well. Totally drool worthy! :drool: I’m very happy to be part of the emerald club!

I second HOLY SH*TBALLS!!! That emerald in that setting….. O M G ❤️
Lol. Thank you! :kiss2:

She's glorious Elle!!! Absolutely glorious!!!
Thank you so much! :love: I’ve been wearing her non stop. Lol.

Chef’s Kiss :kiss2:
Thank you! That means a lot coming from someone with the perfect emerald stack! :kiss2::kiss2:

THUD! It just glows
Thank you! :love: I can’t get over how pretty it is. My husband keeps catching me staring at it. :lol:

HI:

HOLY. MOLY. :kiss2: :kiss2:

cheers--Sharon
Thank you, Sharon! :love: Pretty sure those were my words when I first saw her too. Lol.

I have always liked that setting, but have to say it looks AMAZING with your emerald. Seeing all you pieces makes me want to buy a big juicy emerald too :kiss2:
Thank you! :kiss2: I adore diamond on diamond 3 stone rings, but I know they’re not for me. I love color way too much! So when I saw that setting, I knew it needed a colored center. And once I thought about an emerald in there, I couldn’t turn back.

You should absolutely buy an emerald! It’s one of the few gems that always looks better in person. I think they’re the bee’s knees. :mrgreen:

Esme is extraordinary-oh that glow!!!
Thank you! :love: Not to toot my own horn here, but I think she’s pretty amazing too. I’m not sure if it’s healthy to be this obsessed with a gem, but at least I’m in the right place. Lol.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your emerald is stunning! The color, the setting with the diamonds, just spectacular! You have the most beautiful rings and I love your avatar ring too.
Thank you so much! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I’m a big fan of color, if you hadn’t guessed.:lol:
Ps. I adore your VC ring.

What a glorious emerald and it suits the setting perfectly.
Thank you! :kiss2: I absolutely adore the emerald and I’m so happy Sako was able to make the setting work.

OMG, that green is glorious! What a beautiful remake. Congrats!
Thank you! :love: I can’t get over how vibrant it is. It really blew me away the first time I saw it.

The ring is divine, and I love her name, too. Congratulations and enjoy!
Thank you! :kiss2: Re her name: I almost went with Esmeralda, but it didn’t feel quite right. Somehow, Esme just feels like a more casual girl. Lol.

Oh I wish I could see the glow in person, I have no doubt it's ethereal :kiss2:
Thank you. Honestly, this was one of a very few times that I opened a gemstone box like “WOW.” Even my husband, who is not a big jewelry person, was impressed. I might be an emerald person now. :mrgreen:

Well, hellooooooo gorgeous!

This is a stunner, Elle, and something worthy of a starting place in your amazing lineup! I've loved Spring Day / Anastasia Beaverhausen's setting since the day it was made, so I'm so pleased to see this beauty go to you. Do you have plans for the center diamond? Or should I go check Loupe Troop right now?

Wishing you many years of emerald love and enjoyment! <3
Thank you, @mrs-b. :love: I actually use the top row of my jewelry box for my all time favorite rings, and you know this beauty is right at home up there. :mrgreen: I agree 100% about the setting. Sako does beautiful work. Even though I’m not usually drawn to three stones (they are growing on me), I couldn’t resist this one. The profile view is just so perfectly detailed.

I actually bought the setting without the center. It was a gorgeous diamond though.

Well, if that isn't drop dead gorgeous!!! That emerald- WOW!!!! The setting is spectacular! It pretty much looks too good to be true! I would LOVE to see it in person. The glow from that emerald is just mesmerizing!!!

I vote for JOTW for this yummy ring!!!!
Thank you so much! :kiss2: It really is such a beautiful gem. I haven’t seen many emeralds in person, but this one knocked my socks off as soon as I opened the box. Figuratively speaking, of course. :lol:

It has been very hard to photograph (emeralds, am I right?), but I got some good ones in there.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SHYEAH!!!!!!!
Lol. You’re too sweet. :lol::kiss2:
I added a couple videos in my last post, at your request, and I have two more coming.

That glow is just magical!
Thank you! :kiss2:

It's jaw dropping Elle. Perfect in every way.
Thank you so much! :kiss2:

OMFGorgeous @elle_71125 !!! That setting and that luscious, glowy emerald…just wow! I love love love the entire look and it looks amazing on your hand :kiss2:
IMG_3196.png
The proportions are absolute perfection!!
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! :love: I absolutely adore it and I’m feeling very lucky right now. It’s my first emerald, but hopefully not my last. That color is addictive! :mrgreen:

HI:

Well, if you are tired of this ring---I'LL TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS! :saint: :wavey: :P2

cheers--Sharon
What an Angel you are. :lol::mrgreen:

Wowzers!! Utter perfection! Thrilled for you. Enjoy in good health :love::cheeky:
Thank you! :kiss2: I’m really happy with how perfectly it turned out.

Totally love this ! Great stone and ring setting .
Thank you! :love:

IT'S. SO. BEAUTIFUL.

You knocked it out of the park, as usual. Always love seeing your new pieces. Please wear it in good health!
Thank you! :love: I couldn’t have done it without you. :mrgreen:
That setting is absolutely devine. I don’t know how you let it go. Lol

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple videos from a car ride today (don’t worry, I’m not driving).

Check out how she lights up. :kiss2:
Esme is definitely way more saturated this, but I had to share it for that brilliant glow.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang -
it’s sublime
:love:
sigh, it’s sooo lovely. enjoy the heck out of it!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results