shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Chunky and Lopsy - my new old cuts!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/8/2010 5:24:55 PM
Author: yssie
therube''s OECs:
(mine will be a wee bit bigger)
I''m lovin'' these settings.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stones! They''ll make lovely earrings.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Pretty stones! I haven''t read all the posts, but they would be gorgeous as earrings!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pair! After seeing examples of both I am swayed toward the delicate milgrain bezels.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2010 9:39:02 PM
Author: yssie
Princess - Thanks! I remember your 0.18 last year - is there a thread on the other? I want to see pics!! They''re going to be such sweet studs
1.gif

Thanks kelpie! rose gold bezels... hmmm
11.gif

Indy - That''s my concern too - not so much that the bezel will highlight the lopsiness (I''m usually nutty about symmetry but somehow I find it really cute), but that it''ll look like I have a cushion in one ear and a round in the other..
Oops...I knew I forgot to do something! No, there''s no thread on the second stone. I''ll see if I can take some pictures tonight. It''s .19 G VS, and the facet pattern isn''t quite what I like, but I don''t think I''d ever get a better match at that size. Same dimensions, within 1 colour grade, same clarity. It''s got some leakage, and doesn''t sparkle all the way through like the .18, but at the end of the day, they''re earrings. They don''t need to be perfect.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! Another vote for the milgrain bezel!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheers, Sparkly!
9.gif

Thanks for looking princessplease, Farleysmom, butterfly, legra, gecko
1.gif

princess - yes, do! That''s kinda my take on it - they don''t have to be perfect or perfectly matched, just attractive.. they sound like a good match!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous
30.gif
they''re such a cute pair, cant wait to see them set
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Those diamonds look great!!! They''re gonna be beautiful earrings!!!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I love these and I love their personality as well. These stones have attitude! I bet they look amazing in motion sparkling and catching and throwing the light! Can''t wait to see what you choose for them. Beautiful.

Mrs.2Artists
1.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Love them! I am a super sucker for bezels, but I can see that they might make Lopsy more prominant. Then again, they''re on your ears, will anyone really notice? But how can you go wrong with the martini either? They are to die for as well. Either way, I think you''ll win!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results