shape
carat
color
clarity

Me too... I jumped on the Catherine Cardellini fan club!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Re: Me too... I jumped on the Catherine Cardellini fan club!

Well I'm the last person who should dive in here and offer an opinion. I haven't managed to single one piece out yet. My latest haul contains, well let's see, three necklaces and five pairs of earrings!

There's nothing I don't love on Cathy's site and I think all your choices have been lovely CCN

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gailey said:
Well I'm the last person who should dive in here and offer an opinion. I haven't managed to single one piece out yet. My latest haul contains, well let's see, three necklaces and five pairs of earrings!

There's nothing I don't love on Cathy's site and I think all your choices have been lovely CCN

LOL! She mentioned you in one of her emails! I also told her about how we were all raving about her and that she should come over here and check it out. She did! LOL! I think she felt really honored as she should! :praise:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is what we came up with........... I just love it it!

DSCF6060.jpg

DSCF6059.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

cushioncutnut said:
Just perfect. How nice that she could combine the elements you liked to come up with a lovely pair of earrings. :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fly Girl said:
cushioncutnut said:
Just perfect. How nice that she could combine the elements you liked to come up with a lovely pair of earrings. :appl:

Thank you! She really has been amazing and so patient with me taking pictures of ideas and going back and forth in emails. We both agreed that this was "the one"!

That said, who bought these??? ;( My wallet was getting too thin so I thought I should hold back the reigns. I was seriously considering them as they were next on my list. I hope they went to a PSer! 8) If so SPILL!! I want pics! :bigsmile:

821 Super Golden Metallic and tiny baroque Lavender Drop Earrings.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut said:
Fly Girl said:
cushioncutnut said:

Thank you! She really has been amazing and so patient with me taking pictures of ideas and going back and forth in emails. We both agreed that this was "the one"!

That said, who bought these??? ;( My wallet was getting too thin so I thought I should hold back the reigns. I was seriously considering them as they were next on my list. I hope they went to a PSer! 8) If so SPILL!! I want pics! :bigsmile:

:lol: :lol: Um, I am cracking up right now. Catherine saw this thread and sent me an email saying

LOL I just saw your post about the earrings attached. Ya nong (affectionate term) I cut them up to make yours! lol

:lol: :lol:

I couldn't be more thrilled though as she must have read my mind or something. I would feel bad if she cut the earrings up only to use one pearl but she use both the rice pearls and 2 of the purple metallics. I can't wait to get these in my grubby little hands... er... um... ears!! :mrgreen: BTW, I had to ask her what Ya Nong meant. You Silly!! :wacko:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

hmmmm perhaps I should hop on over to her site to see if she has some white round pearls i can use for my bracelet :Up_to_something:

your pearls are beautiful CCN- post more pictures when you receive them.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

cushioncutnut said:
cushioncutnut said:
Fly Girl said:
cushioncutnut said:

:lol: :lol: Um, I am cracking up right now. Catherine saw this thread and sent me an email saying

LOL I just saw your post about the earrings attached. Ya nong (affectionate term) I cut them up to make yours! lol

I couldn't be more thrilled though as she must have read my mind or something. I would feel bad if she cut the earrings up only to use one pearl but she use both the rice pearls and 2 of the purple metallics. I can't wait to get these in my grubby little hands... er... um... ears!! :mrgreen: BTW, I had to ask her what Ya Nong meant. You Silly!! :wacko:

This is too funny. When I saw your post asking who bought those I thought, why would she need both pairs of earrings, since they are so similar? I guess 2/3 are exactly the same. :naughty:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sarahbear621 said:
hmmmm perhaps I should hop on over to her site to see if she has some white round pearls i can use for my bracelet :Up_to_something:

your pearls are beautiful CCN- post more pictures when you receive them.

She would probably be happy to oblige you! One of the most patient, personal jewelry vendors I have ever dealt with. She truly loves what she does!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fly Girl said:
cushioncutnut said:
cushioncutnut said:
Fly Girl said:
cushioncutnut said:

This is too funny. When I saw your post asking who bought those I thought, why would she need both pairs of earrings, since they are so similar? I guess 2/3 are exactly the same. :naughty:

I really didn't put 2 and 2 together until she said something and then I looked at my finished earrings and the other earrings that I thought got away, I realized, duh.... those are the same pearls!! It is too funny though. We had a good chuckle over it. I teach Zumba twice a week and I think it is making my brain cells spin! LOL!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results