shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah's Beautiful Pendant! A gushing review

Mayacamus

Rough_Rock
Dear PS'ers,

Over the years, and under the influence of PS'ers I've manage to collect a few gemstones- in particular a 2.5 ct unheated pad sapphire, a 4 .5 ct dark tanzanite, and a 5 ct round unheated teal sapphire. These gems having been hanging around the safe for years and I finally decided to do something with them and put them into a pendant.

After seeing some of the work that Maytal has done for others I reached out to her and after lots of e-discussion, she sent me pictures of what she imagined the finished pendant would be-- I was looking for something unique that showed the elegant beauty of each stone.

I had no idea how beautiful the final product would be...

One of the original drawings from our conversations: Unknown-10.jpeg

Last edited:

Mayacamus

Rough_Rock
I absolutely loved her ideas, and I wanted the design to be really special which is why I asked her add pave' on the back baskets as well.

Today the pendant arrived, and it's drop dead spectacular!
Unknown-2.jpeg Unknown-3.jpeg Unknown-4.jpeg Unknown-8.jpeg Unknown-9.jpeg Unknown-7.jpeg

Mayacamus

Rough_Rock
The beauty of this pendant is STUNNING!!! The craftsmanship and mastery is incredible! Maytal totally outdid herself on this pendant! Its not often that someone can take someone else's idea and create something that far exceeds expectations- but she did!!!
I'm so grateful to Maytal and over the moon with the pendant!
Thank you, Maytal!! You're the best, and I can't wait until our next project together!
Unknown.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is simply gorgeous!!!

Mayacamus

Rough_Rock
Thank you! My only sadness is the photos don't do it justice! It's so much better in person!!!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I may be mistaken, but is there a way to disassemble it as well into separate pieces?

Last edited:

Mayacamus

Rough_Rock
Thank you ItsMainelyYou, and no, its one piece and the pieces are attached in such a way they can move.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ItsMainelyYou, and no, its one piece and the pieces are attached in such a way they can move.

Ah, articulated! It's just lovely.

Tayberry

Shiny_Rock
Very special! Curious how you'd style it

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Scrolling...scrolling...scrolling.... wait..... oops must have missed it so scrolled back up... scrolled back down... hey! where's the neck shot? You can't show off a gorgeous bling like that with no photo of it worn!! Please share more photos of this amazing pendant especially photos of it being worn. ;)2=)2

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
This is stunning! Woah, I am partial to tanzanite, but the whole piece is gorgeous. The tanzanite looks like it flashes those fuschia colors... almost like the tanzanite was conceived by the two sapphires:) I know that's silly, but your piece is just outstanding! Congratulations and wear it in good health!:clap:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speechless! It is AMAZING!!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Pretty overall and I love that teal sapphire.

Mayacamus

Rough_Rock
Thank you all. Maytal was able to create something that integrated all three stones in a way that was both contemporary and timeless.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW! What a gorgeous pendant!

Mayacamus

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much kathley!

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Congratulations on such a beauty.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! This is absolutely beautiful! What an amazing piece! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I'm always excited to see a new Maytal piece, but this is next-level. I second the request for mod shots!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
SO stunning! +3 for a Neck Shot please!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Holy crap!!!!! That’s incredible! That looks like something the British Royal family would wear!!! Amazing! Love the colors. And I love the back of the baskets!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW!!!!!!!!! I just love this design and the stones…and the pave! Wowee! Let’s see it on!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your colored stones are so vibrant, the pice looks royal! Can we see it on, please??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results