shape
carat
color
clarity

Matatora’s Lockes Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am done for the day but the weather is dark and cloudy so the shots are not as fun as they could be. Sorry about that.

shots for sunkist 9.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

shots for sunkist 10.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

shots for sunkist 11.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

shots for sunkist 12.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

shots for sunkist 13.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

shots for sunkist 14.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

shots for sunkist 15.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

shots for sunkist 16.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry that it was not sunny today, when the sun comes back if you would like I can take more. I hope these help, I think you would enjoy the Lockes setting very much, I know I am!

shots for sunkist 17.JPG

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oh cool, Mata! These look great. I'm in class right now (hee,hee!) so I will take a better look at them later
2.gif
Thank you! Thank you, thank you!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Anytime Sunkist! Just let me know if there is anything else I can do!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat,

Even on a cloudy day, your ring is still a beauty. Love seeing little Ava in the background too.

Linda

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I just looked through some of the pix...beautiful! Love those flower pix! It''s lovely!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2006 7:54:12 PM
Author: moremoremore
Wow! I just looked through some of the pix...beautiful! Love those flower pix! It''s lovely!
Bless your heart...hehehehe. Thanks Moremoremore I really do like it and I think taking pictures is super fun, with the camera I have every picture just comes out so well. It is great!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2006 7:36:46 PM
Author: Linda W
Mat,

Even on a cloudy day, your ring is still a beauty. Love seeing little Ava in the background too.

Linda
Thanks Miss Linda! Ava is a cutie isn''t she? When I get home there will be more paw shots coming!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ok, Matatora, these shots are perfect! They give a very good idea of how it looks at arm''s distance. Oh! I forgot to tell you, remember how I said my BF and I had to wait like 2 weeks for us to go try on rings? Well, one of his appointments cancelled yesterday so we went yesterday afternoon! Trying on rings was fun. They had a lot of 6 prong solitaires that I tried on. They had another ring that my BF said looked like a bucket (?) holding the diamond, but around the outside there were 4 little diamonds. I liked that touch. I definitely decided I don''t want a knife edge on the e-ring. Still nothing has lept out at me, but everytime I see this ring I think it is perfection! You are so lucky, and I hope I am so lucky as well
36.gif

How did your finals go? Hope all went well. So if this is finals week are you graduating this weekend?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Sunkist, you lucky girl getting to go two weeks early! Did you take any pictures? It sounds like ya’ll had a great time.
I am glad you think my ring is perfection, I think so too! I do think you would enjoy it, it is simple and classic and wont ever look dated, oh and it is super comfy to wear. I hope you get the Lockes, I really think you will love it!
Finals went well today, I have two tomorrow and one on Thursday and then I am done! I graduate on Saturday. I am very excited, and a little nervous.
37.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Nope, no pictures
8.gif
We didn''t bring the camera. And we didn''t even bring our stone to try it out! Darn it! Maybe I''ll go back tomorrow. Isn''t it crazy to think that you''re almost done with school?? It''s such an awesome feeling. Congratulations, again!
36.gif
I will be graduating too from my masters program in 5 weeks. I am so ready to be done with school for good, but having to adjust to "real life" again does make me a little nervous too! Good luck the rest of the week
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat,

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation on Saturday. V and your family must be SO proud of you. I know we on PS are too.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat,

So glad you are all finished with your finals. Hoooooray.

P.s. Did you ever decide on the Aquamarine stone??????

Linda

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Mat, congratulations on finishing finals!!!
It must be nice to have them behind you... I am loving your ring and the new Lockes setting. And, Ava!
wow if i got a little dog, I''d want one just like Ava. she is adorable.

genette

Shiny_Rock
I love the setting and the prongs along with the design on the side are unique. It''s really pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
As a newbie, I''m trying to catch up on posts and saw yours. That ring box ''opening'' of your ring was tourture! haha, beautiful ring and fabulous watch!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Mat, every piece of jewelry you own is like a piece of heaven. You have the most fabulous taste!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2006 11:21:10 AM
Author: Snooper
As a newbie, I''m trying to catch up on posts and saw yours. That ring box ''opening'' of your ring was tourture! haha, beautiful ring and fabulous watch!
Thanks! I love my Breitling! I just saw your ring and it is a lovely classic!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2006 9:24:00 PM
Author: rms
Mat, every piece of jewelry you own is like a piece of heaven. You have the most fabulous taste!
Thanks rms! If I get another half day anytime soon I might post some of the things that did not go off to school with me.
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Mat,

Would love to see your other pieces. How does it feel to be home again? Do you like your job? How is Ava?

questions, questions. ha ha ha

Linda

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Yes, Mata, I''ve been wondering how everything is going for you! Haven''t seen you around PS for a while. I hope that means you still love your job! Share with us when you can
1.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Matatora ~
emrose.gif
face23.gif
emrose.gif

I still am in love w/your gorgeous ring from Lockes!!!
emlove.gif

Have you been able to go try on some w/bands???

Just was curious as to how that is going.

Hope your doing well, and taking care!
emhot.gif

See you around soon,
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results