shape
carat
color
clarity

Martha Stewart Everyday Paint Colors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MINE, a friend suggested to me that when you go to peel the tape off to keep the paint from coming with it to use a straight edge razor up against the edge of the tape then pull in short quick bursts, that should hopefully keep the paint on the wall and keep the straight-edge visual line for the paint to molding transition.

mind you I have not tried it yet so can''t say if it works but she swears by it and her paint jobs look great. hahaha.

Danielle, I know the colors are hard to imagine on a monitor....in the little ''sample'' can the DG looks beautiful but on the wall it''s just too stark. Maybe if I was doing more of a color with accessories in the room, but I''m going to keep it fairly simple so I think the lighter color is better.

Cleaned out the office and most of the guest room so hoping to get painting next week!! Greg is freaking out about me making a big mess (I''m kinda clumsy!!) so I will do it when he is not around...tee hee.

lost on 5th

Shiny_Rock
thought i would share a quick resource for color.... for all of you painters out there. take a look at some of Donald Kaufman''s books.

link to book "color and light"

color-light.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Interesting teebee about the paint possibly sticking better to some types of paint surfaces...Maybe that''s why it''s worked so well for me...i have matt/flat paint. I let it dry a bit and then peel right off....

And I''ll be sure to look at the book 5th...i love to look at design ideas. I''m already collecting ideas for when we move..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results