shape
carat
color
clarity

Marquis

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roscarol

Rough_Rock
I have a marquis that is a little over one caret. I am thinking about getting it put in a new setting or getting an enhancer for it.
How difficult is it to find a enhancer to go with a marquis? I really like the style that has the large marquis as the center stone with smaller marquis on each side.
Does anyone have any suggestions? What do you think would be best, new setting or enhancer?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''m having a hard time picturing what you mean ... when you say an enhancer with additional marquise, do you mean a single band with two stones that rise above (sort of like WooBug''s sapphire frame), or do you mean a two-band frame with marquise (east-west, north-south?) set between the bands, or something else ...?

Whether to go with a remount or an enhancer really depends - would you want to wear your ring as-is after getting the enhancer once in a while? If not, I''d say go for a new setting ....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results