shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Broumand?

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
I've seen a lot of online retailers for e-rings mentioned on this forum, but haven't heard much about Mark Broumand. Has anyone ever purchased a ring from him and/or his site?

They look quite beautiful!

I did a search and found only a few posts with that name mentioned. I think I found the link to his site from a banner on Pricescope.

Would love your thoughts.

Thanks!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try doing a google search for "pricescope" "mark broumand" - you'll get some reviews, threads.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I have never worked with him but I have emailed him a few times for quotes and he responded quickly and seems very genuine.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spesh2011|1303590828|2903563 said:
I've seen a lot of online retailers for e-rings mentioned on this forum, but haven't heard much about Mark Broumand. Has anyone ever purchased a ring from him and/or his site?

They look quite beautiful!

I did a search and found only a few posts with that name mentioned. I think I found the link to his site from a banner on Pricescope.

Would love your thoughts.

Thanks!

I've never had anything done by Mark, but have had the pleaure of dealing with him when I was considering selling my 3ct. Didn't end up selling it (to anyone) but found Mark to be very courteous and helpful.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think that ring looks really nice but I would see if you can get it with a GIA Ex cut for the center stone!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1303675986|2904162 said:
I think that ring looks really nice but I would see if you can get it with a GIA Ex cut for the center stone!
Ditto! Gorgeous setting. I would definitely look for an Ex cut stone, though.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you get the report or report number for the center? It might be a lucky gem of a VG - or it might not be, report will tell us more

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
I keep going back and forth between buying online and buying in a retail location. Online prices seem to be better, but I hate not being able to see it on my hand! I know there is always the return avenue, but that would drive me crazy!

Maybe I'll buy my stone online (assuming I can find a good one I like) and then buy a setting in person. Hmmmm.

It's funny ... I always thought I knew what I wanted and how I'd go about getting it (3 stone ring from Costco online - LOL), but now that I get to look for real (and have started to educate myself), I can't seem to make up my mind!

I so appreciate this forum!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree with you =) I thought I was all good to go for buying diamonds just knowing the 4Cs before I found this place lol. Learned so much from here and can't wait for my ring :bigsmile:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is a great guy and you should be able to ask him to find any stone for you (including GIA certified ones) and put it into that setting or purchase a diamond elsewhere and send it to him to put into that setting.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Posts from 2011 are being dug out of the long lost closet by a new poster lol

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had Mark make a ring for me last fall. He was very easy to work with, responded quickly to emails and telephone calls, and the ring was finished in a few weeks. I sent him a stone that I purchased from JA. He sent me a shipping label for mailing with instructions for packaging.

Here is my thread describing the hunt for a diamond and a jeweler. My finished ring is at the end. I'm very happy with it and I think it is very well made.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/suggestions-please-who-should-make-my-ring.204383/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/suggestions-please-who-should-make-my-ring.204383/page-2[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results