Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Broumand?

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
I've seen a lot of online retailers for e-rings mentioned on this forum, but haven't heard much about Mark Broumand. Has anyone ever purchased a ring from him and/or his site?

They look quite beautiful!

I did a search and found only a few posts with that name mentioned. I think I found the link to his site from a banner on Pricescope.

Would love your thoughts.

Thanks!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try doing a google search for "pricescope" "mark broumand" - you'll get some reviews, threads.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I have never worked with him but I have emailed him a few times for quotes and he responded quickly and seems very genuine.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spesh2011|1303590828|2903563 said:
I've seen a lot of online retailers for e-rings mentioned on this forum, but haven't heard much about Mark Broumand. Has anyone ever purchased a ring from him and/or his site?

They look quite beautiful!

I did a search and found only a few posts with that name mentioned. I think I found the link to his site from a banner on Pricescope.

Would love your thoughts.

Thanks!

I've never had anything done by Mark, but have had the pleaure of dealing with him when I was considering selling my 3ct. Didn't end up selling it (to anyone) but found Mark to be very courteous and helpful.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think that ring looks really nice but I would see if you can get it with a GIA Ex cut for the center stone!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1303675986|2904162 said:
I think that ring looks really nice but I would see if you can get it with a GIA Ex cut for the center stone!
Ditto! Gorgeous setting. I would definitely look for an Ex cut stone, though.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you get the report or report number for the center? It might be a lucky gem of a VG - or it might not be, report will tell us more

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
I keep going back and forth between buying online and buying in a retail location. Online prices seem to be better, but I hate not being able to see it on my hand! I know there is always the return avenue, but that would drive me crazy!

Maybe I'll buy my stone online (assuming I can find a good one I like) and then buy a setting in person. Hmmmm.

It's funny ... I always thought I knew what I wanted and how I'd go about getting it (3 stone ring from Costco online - LOL), but now that I get to look for real (and have started to educate myself), I can't seem to make up my mind!

I so appreciate this forum!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree with you =) I thought I was all good to go for buying diamonds just knowing the 4Cs before I found this place lol. Learned so much from here and can't wait for my ring :bigsmile:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is a great guy and you should be able to ask him to find any stone for you (including GIA certified ones) and put it into that setting or purchase a diamond elsewhere and send it to him to put into that setting.

Lookinagain

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had Mark make a ring for me last fall. He was very easy to work with, responded quickly to emails and telephone calls, and the ring was finished in a few weeks. I sent him a stone that I purchased from JA. He sent me a shipping label for mailing with instructions for packaging.

Here is my thread describing the hunt for a diamond and a jeweler. My finished ring is at the end. I'm very happy with it and I think it is very well made.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/suggestions-please-who-should-make-my-ring.204383/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/suggestions-please-who-should-make-my-ring.204383/page-2[/URL]

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.