shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions please: Who should make my ring?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I'm so happy it is going to such a great home with you! It's a lovely diamond and I think you'll be really happy with the G color!

I can't wait to see your ring. I don't go on SMTB often enough, can you bump this one when you get it to let me know it's posted?

I think it's just going to be spectacular!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I certainly will!! If I can get a decent photo of the loose stone I will post that when it arrives too. Again, thanks for all your help. I definitely needed the hand holding.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a follow up, I returned the first diamond and while waiting for the second realized I had never asked for the Pricescope discount. I went onto JA's live chat and mentioned this and without hesitation they agreed to apply the discount saving me $420. I wasn't expecting it to be so easy. So far, they have been great. Now I'm just waiting to see my new EC!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, my replacement stone is here, the one you wanted to find a home. I am so happy that I went with the G. It is so much whiter than the prior I stone. Here is an indoor photo. Lots of reflections from the environment. I will be contacting Mark B. again to start the process of getting it set. I'm getting excited!

_19017.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
How is the performance? Is it a dazzler? I love the shape of it.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is but I haven't seen it in the sun yet. And of course I'm looking at a different cut than what I'm used to so it isn't the same as a RB or my cushion. But it has lots of flashes of light under my family room lgihts! It seems too have bold flashes which I expected and less "sparkle". I will know more tomorrow about all that but I feel it is definitely a keeper!

I love the shape of it too! Exactly what I wanted for my ring design. :dance:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring is finished! I hope to have it by the end of the week! Attached are photos that I received today. Once again, thank you Gypsy for all your help.

_22597.jpg

_22598.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic!

I can't wait for handshots!

I hope you adore it!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring arrived and I'm very happy with the results. Mark Broumand was very easy to work with, executed the ring beautifully and the turn around time was great. A few hand shots.

hand_26.jpg

hand_28.jpg

p1080302__640x480_.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow your ring is stunning :love:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
That is just breathtaking! :love: Hope you enjoy it in good health and happiness!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - unique and beautiful setting!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results