shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara, where is the "Spring Must Haves" thread??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/4/2008 3:13:44 PM
Author: diamondfan
If you ever come down this way Sharon let me know!

We can have some fun and do some damage shopping.

Another find I am liking are these clutches, all different styles, by Alexandra Kotur. She is based in Hong Kong, and is a pal of Tory Burches. I have to admit I have gone a bit nutty for her snakeskin clutches. They are great, with jeweled buttons on top and gorgeous colors. She does little minaudiers and small clutches along with some larger bags. I love a couple of her styles, you can check out her site, it is www.kotur.com
HI:

I''ll remember your offer!
emthup.gif
1.gif
I''ll check that site out--it is a name of which I am completely unfamiliar. Did you ever get the Armani trench--one that wasn''t all crumpled?

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are working on it. Nordstrom will pick it up and steam it to see if they can make it look decent. The have no more of my size in the company and cannot order now from Armani, so my SA said he would talk to the buying office and even if they had to purchase it from another company and bring it in they would. I am going to the mall to Neimans and Burberry anyway, so I may just drop it off to them. He is going to let me know what they come up with. It really is adorable, I just cannot believe that they sent it like that, and hope the issues are not permanent but are fixable. If not, back it goes.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Kricky--my boeuf bourguingnon keeps boiling over as this is far more interesting!

Is is good that they are willing to try and resolve those issues for you. Having a SA that is helpful/knowledgable is half the battle.

cheers--Sharon

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
DF I couldn't find the site I think this one is correct http://www.koturltd.com/about.php I love her small metallic clutches. My daughter has been invited to her first formal and thought they would be perfect for her to take! I told her to settle down tiger!!
She love this one!

bagkour.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is lovely. I love the color. I got the slightly more rectangular one in black snake and pewter metallic snake. They are great bags.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Penn, to update I did not get to any Gap this week...boo, Monnie! I will keep watching, though, there has to be a great jacket out there for me somewhere. I don''t even really NEED one...but ya know, it''d be nice to have.
2.gif

Skippy, you''re right about the ruffle trend. I see a ton of that, or super brights, or animal prints...all of which are fun and a break from the norm. For handbag trends, I''m not totally up on those but I could use another great clutch--I''ve been using my cheapo chinese laundry black pleated one for ages now and need to upgrade!
Diamondfan, sorry to hear your jacket (I think) arrived all rumpled, hopefully the issue can be resolved!

I love these threads! So much fun to see what all the fashionistas are into and live vicariously!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie, it was not that is was rumpled. The fabric looks odd somehow, almost like pins were poked in it in spots and there are not holes per se but it just looks bad. Maybe a good steaming and or pressing will do the trick, that is my hope. The jacket is so cute, it has a safari type belt on it, not loops, and you sash it, and the collar has some wire in it so it stands up in a wavey way. It is a dark taupe khaki shade. I really do like it but it looks funky so I am on the trail to resolve it.

Get to the Gap if you can, they have great things. Target and Kohls even have some great things now too, Vera Wang, Loeffler Randall...the stuff looks terrific.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes, DF, that sounds awful about your jacket! I can''t imagine how a garment would end up arriving to customer looking like it had been dragged through hell and back...I guess things happen but this sounds like a really terrible mistake on someone''s part. Hope everything turns out ok.

I would get myself out to find a great jacket but funds are tight right now with both DH and I being unemployed...I just don''t have the budget I used to have or had hoped to have at my current age. Window shopping is all I can do for now, unless I saw some PERFECT piece I couldn''t live without and could justify it somehow.
2.gif
Thanks for the tips, though!

rizz

Rough_Rock
I am loving everyones finds!

I am dying to get my little paws on this
Kate Spade clutch

I live in bermuda and there is NO shopping so I am living vicariously through you guys right now! although BF is going to toronto in a few weeks so I might have to put together a little shopping list
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That clutch is gorgeous!

How is it living in Bermuda? It is so pretty there.

rizz

Rough_Rock
its a beautiful little clutch isnt it
30.gif
just trying to find somewhere online that will ship it to toronto then it will be all mine!

bermuda is amazing, its so beautiful! it has its ups and downs since it is so small, but overall I love it here...but need to get off the island about every 4 months to remain sane! lol

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thritto on those clutches!
30.gif
36.gif
My new CK slip ons are pinching my feet--I hate when that happend! I start the Spring season with a bunch of blistered toes (think I''ll wear them with socks around the house to break them in...my feet too!

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Canuk, how are your feet doing with the CK slip ons??? Poor girl....

I am reviving this thread, but have no pics. I grabbed a sweet PAUW Amsterdam dress this weekend (burned up my gift card from the notorious pant splitting episode!). It is a white wrap dress. Very summery and sexy. Will go perfect with my new Prada shoes (which I also can''t find a pic of). Looks like my dress and shoes need a photo session!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/30/2008 8:58:39 AM
Author: LitigatorChick
Canuk, how are your feet doing with the CK slip ons??? Poor girl....

I am reviving this thread, but have no pics. I grabbed a sweet PAUW Amsterdam dress this weekend (burned up my gift card from the notorious pant splitting episode!). It is a white wrap dress. Very summery and sexy. Will go perfect with my new Prada shoes (which I also can''t find a pic of). Looks like my dress and shoes need a photo session!!!
HI:

Cool score--love love love white too bad our season is sooooo short. I wore the shoes around the house--with socks hehheee--and they are better. I ended up giving my neighbour some cute red Nine West shoes I bought last year but couldn''t not wear---too tight in the toes--still had the price tag on them. Her daughter will be able to wear them as her foot is smaller....

Too BAD the present weather is not cooperating so back to closed toed shoes for now.....
29.gif

Did you find any red shoes for your wedding? Can''t think of anything I''ve seen that I could recommend.......

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results