shape
carat
color
clarity

Manhattan jewelers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

June8

Rough_Rock
can someone please recommend some reasonable and helpful jewelers in manhattan? just the island of manhattan. (don't have car so i can't really make it out to long island or new jersey.) i'm just starting the diamond search, and i'd like to see the different colors, shapes, cuts etc. thanks again.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sorry June8, seems like nobody here can recommend you a jeweler in Manhattan...Did you find anybody?

jillibean

Rough_Rock
june8,Have you posted your question at www.diamondtalk.com? It seems to be a bigger forum than this one. There is a jeweler in Long Island that many people on that forum have used. He has MUCH positive feedback, and none at all negative, that I have seen. I have been e-mailing him the last few days since I'm in the market for a new ring for my anniversary, and he's helping me find something. At least visit his web site, as it is the best one I have found from an educational standpoint -- and if you're going to buy a diamond, you owe it to yourself to learn all you can.His name is Jonathan, and the store is called Good Old Gold. The web site address is www.goodoldgold.com. Good luck!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Jillibean,You're right it DT is bigger... Do you think we should close this one and others like www.diamonds.net and www.diamondreview.com and just send all our visitors to DT?
smile.gif
Seriously, I think different forums have different color/specifics and should have a right to co-exist, don't you think?

jillibean

Rough_Rock
leonid-Absolutely! The more the merrier! I was merely suggesting that june8 also post at DiamondTalk, since he or she was not getting any response to his/her question here. I have become addicted to both forums myself, and didn't even know about the other two you mentioned (being a "rough rock"!!!). I will have to check those out, too! Thanks!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Oh, ok
smile.gif
Thanks for posting by the way
smile.gif
Appreciate every consumer and expert post!

indigo

Rough_Rock
I know a jeweler here in Tennessee who gets some good deals in Manhattan. (He is actually from Long Island) He recommended that we shop there if we were looking for jewelry in NYC. I can't think of the store, but I remember seeing it when I was there last. If you mention some names I think that I would recognize it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results