shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Mahenge Spinel Pink Grapefruit ring

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Just like some yummy candy grapefruit or pink lemonade! Beautiful :kiss2: and you got it set so fast!!!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
mellow, with this gorgeous mahenge and your fabulous green jadeite ring, you are on quite a roll !!!

:appl::appl::appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s truly beautiful!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! What a gorgeous setting for a stunning stone! And bless your friend! How generous to bequeath it to you!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the look you get when you take a fabulous colored stone and say "let's get dressed up for a night on the town." Gorgeous! :appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning piece @mellowyellowgirl :love::love::love:
I'm right with you on the perfect pad color. I like the more saturated juicy grapefruit color...and, oh boy, does that describe this baby! :lickout: She looks utterly divine on her own but this blingtastic setting just brings it right over the top. Gorgeous!!! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous ring!!!! I think that is the PERFECT color pad. I would pick it in a minute, what a sweet friend to gift it to you! It seems to me pads in that color range are hard to find. Yours seems clear, sparkly and perfect. So happy for you that you were able to get a ring that you love so much. I hope it gives you endless enjoyment. It is certainly a beauty!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I'm totally and utterly in love with it.

Haha I was looking for a creative way to halo cuz I love halos but have far too many halos. I guess this qualifies as a new halo style right? :P2

More pastel tones in this light

20190429_105343.jpg

Moderate tone

20190429_105204.jpg

20190429_105157.jpg

Darker and showing more orange in this light

20190429_110000.jpg

20190429_111011.jpg

Hehe I'm on the train so the light keeps changing

I need to find new creative shots!!!! This is shameful by PS standards!
I don't think this is shameful by PS standards. It's just that @elle_71125 is always over-the-top with her artsy shots. :twisted2:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
That colour is absolutely beautiful. It’s stunning! Enjoy.
If you’re out my way, could I try it on? Just for a minute? :lol-2:

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I'm totally and utterly in love with it.

Haha I was looking for a creative way to halo cuz I love halos but have far too many halos. I guess this qualifies as a new halo style right? :P2

More pastel tones in this light

20190429_105343.jpg

Moderate tone

20190429_105204.jpg

20190429_105157.jpg

Darker and showing more orange in this light

20190429_110000.jpg

20190429_111011.jpg

Hehe I'm on the train so the light keeps changing

I need to find new creative shots!!!! This is shameful by PS standards!
Can I ask where you got that beautiful setting?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I ask where you got that beautiful setting?

It was from a shop that sells lots of "off the shelf" settings in Sydney CBD. They have a really good jeweller whom I trust.

He set an emerald for me that came with a tiny chip on it (this one looked so fragile I was worried it wouldn't survive but it was fine) as well as lots of other coloured stones.

I can share details if anyone is interested.

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
It was from a shop that sells lots of "off the shelf" settings in Sydney CBD. They have a really good jeweller whom I trust.

He set an emerald for me that came with a tiny chip on it (this one looked so fragile I was worried it wouldn't survive but it was fine) as well as lots of other coloured stones.

I can share details if anyone is interested.
It’s so pretty and whimsical! It looks like it was made just for your stone.

MamaBess

Rough_Rock
OMGoodness...I cant breathe! That is the most perfect ring ever!!!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yasssss!!! OMG, that sone and setting are EVERYTHING!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! Great color, and the lacey ring really makes for a stunning setting to set it off.

I am partial to the color as well. I have a couple pieces of salmon mahenge spinel and I really like them. Meaning to set. Not quite the same as yours but in the same family per se.

The ring looks great on, nice choices, enjoy your beautiful ring!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Great color, and the lacey ring really makes for a stunning setting to set it off.

I am partial to the color as well. I have a couple pieces of salmon mahenge spinel and I really like them. Meaning to set. Not quite the same as yours but in the same family per se.

The ring looks great on, nice choices, enjoy your beautiful ring!

Oooh I'd love to see some pics of yours if you have any handy! I always love looking at this colour!

I've got a tiny pad too and I'm so tempted to set it as well :whistle:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Your stone is unbelievably beautiful!!! But I have to say, the setting is absolutely magnificent.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stone is unbelievably beautiful!!! But I have to say, the setting is absolutely magnificent.

Stock setting!!! It's incredibly well made though and robust considering the design.

I'm so glad I just went for it! They had some nice and more budget friendly settings but I knew I wouldn't be satisfied with anything else.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results