shape
carat
color
clarity

LV Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind words. I love this bag!!! LV is the next best thing after diamonds. I''m sure many of you would agree
emwink.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/21/2007 5:46:40 PM
Author: diamondfan
I just got two LV bags, and I must say I really love that Popincourt Haute. I have the colored purse charms and they would have hung really nicely from that bag, but when I went back it was gone. They told me one was coming but I was in an instant gratification mood! Enjoy it, it is a great fresh look and you will wear it a lot!
Diamondfan, wihch bags did you get? Can you also show me your colored charms? Are they expensive? I sort of mentioned that to DH today and he couldn''t believe that there are such things as charms for your bags. I joked and said that I should go and check it out at LV and he almost fainted haha.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/21/2007 5:47:25 PM
Author: Skippy123
I love your new bag; what a sweet husband! I love your speedy too; they are so classic!
Thanks Skippy! I love my speedy. I have had it since I was a teenager. Love it.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sharon.

I was in Calgary for business a few months ago and had a chance to do some shopping. I stepped into Holt Renfrew and saw the LV counter right across from Tiffany''s and I was like......how cool, two of my fav things in the world right across of each other
emwink.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/21/2007 6:37:23 PM
Author: Sundial
I love Louis Vuitton and that bag is just fabulous Jewels! And those incredible Tiffany rings of yours look pretty darned snazzy next to the bag too!!! Your hubby obviously adores you to spend time in a LV boutique shopping for you! He has great taste.
Thank you Sundial. I feel like a million bucks when I wear my rings along with the new bag.

DH is very sweet, he doesn''t like to shop and usually spends less than 15 minutes in any store. He actually took a friend from his workplace (who is also a LV lover) to the store so that she could give him suggestions. He knew that I like the Lock-It but when he saw it, he didn''t like it at all. The Lock-It is also very similar to my Speedy. He decided on the Popincourt as this is the one he likes best. Well, I LOVE IT. I love the fact that this bag is not that common and that I could adjust the straps for hand held, or use as a shoulder bag.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/21/2007 6:59:23 PM
Author: lisaC
I second what sundial said. the bag is a lovely size either over your shoulder or on your arm and your rings look so fabulous in those shots!
Was this a just because present? How sweet of your husband!
Thanks Lisa. This is a just because bag. DH and I don''t exchange b''day or Valentine''s Day gifts, we do not like to buy gifts for the sake of buying under pressure.

So once in a while he would surprise me with something, I actually prefer this. One thing I know for sure is there would not be any TAG for me in the future. DH is sick of getting them serviced so often.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I took a photo and will send them to Irina to post. They come in multi colored and a neutral palate, I liked the color on the brown. I think they were 375.00, and may not be available now, not too sure. If they are not, they make so many other charm type things that you could hang from one of the metal rings on the bag. I have a Cabas Piano and I hung mine from it to jazz it up.

I got two new styles, the Tulum Gm, sort of a hobo, and the Beverly MM, a bit more ladies lunch ish due to the shape but I really liked it. Shorter strap but nice for more than just a run around look. I am sure they are on the LV site.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I love your new bag! Your DH chose very wisely - that shape is classic and very practical while at the same time looking 100% chic. It looks excellent on you - enjoy it!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Diamondfan, no rush if you can''t get Irina to post.

I llike the cabas piano very much. I didn''t think much of it when I saw it on LV''s web site years ago until I saw it on Angeline Jolie in magazine. That bag is so classic yet simply stunning.

Oh oh, I like your new LVs as well, especially the Tulum GM. I like it with the straps shorterned. I think both of them are very versatile.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sure Irina can do it soon, I will send them to her later today!

I use the large and small Cabas when I am traveling...One as my bag for on the plane, and one as my tote for the plane, for magazines, candy ete. The bag charms really jazz it up!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/21/2007 11:43:44 PM
Author: Jewels
Thanks Sharon.

I was in Calgary for business a few months ago and had a chance to do some shopping. I stepped into Holt Renfrew and saw the LV counter right across from Tiffany''s and I was like......how cool, two of my fav things in the world right across of each other
emwink.gif
HI:

You said it sista.............
9.gif
Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Irina for posting the pic.

Diamondfan the charms look soooo yummy. Thanks for the pic. I love all the different colors on it.

I want one but I am working on a recycling project and I am sure DH will not be happy if I spend more money at this very moment.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have a projec that takes precedence, just wanted you to see it because I loved it on the bag you got. I am seriously considering that bag again, I did love it but since they had none when I went back I wanted something right away! I love what I got too, but yours is so incredible!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I simply ADORE the look of that bag. Just beautiful!!! Congrats!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a sweet and thoughtful gift!
36.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jewels, your bag is absolutely lovely! but I keep getting distracted by your rings in all the pictures!
9.gif

I just can't over how big your 1.35 looks on your tiny finger!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks FireGoddness, KristyDarling and Carebear.

Carebear - I love me 1.35c and am thankful that I have tiny fingers but.........as a PS addict, there is room to go bigger. My dream size would be a 2c (also my lucky number), maybe in 10 years or so. I just can''t see myself wearing that at the moment. Wait till my kid is sort of self sufficient then I will work towards that SIZE :))) Just told DH that he has about 10 years or so to slowly save up for a 2c.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOO I love it :) I have the Small Bucket and just love it :) Louis is just the best... Your new purse is beautiful!!!! I want one... Do you love your speedy... I really want a 30 or 35 and wonder if you recommend it.. WOOO CONGRATS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewels love your new LV! That is a great style, I love the versatility. Enjoy!!!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks San Diego Lady, Woobug and Monarch.

Date: 5/5/2007 10:23:35 AM
Author: woobug02
WOOOOOOOO I love it :) I have the Small Bucket and just love it :) Louis is just the best... Your new purse is beautiful!!!! I want one... Do you love your speedy... I really want a 30 or 35 and wonder if you recommend it.. WOOO CONGRATS
Woobug, I think Speedy is one of the best buys. It has the best value. I love it, it goes with everything from jeans to suits and dresses. You can also fit a ton in it. It''s a classic and will still look good in 20 years.

If you are petit, go with the 25. If you are tall, go with the 30. I can see myself buying another one once my speedy falls apart. I''ve had it forever.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2007 10:22:19 PM
Author: Pricescope
Picture from diamondfan
Diamondfan, that charm braclet is so cute
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy! I have it on my cabas mezzo, I think it jazzes it up a bit. I love the colors. I got the one that was all browns and I thought it was lacking...the color is prettier on the brown monogram. How were your tests, not the thread jack...

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Jewels'' I''m not a huge LV fan (I''m a Kate Spade fan) but I LOVE the Popincourt Haut
30.gif
!!! And your Tiffany wedding set looks fab
2.gif
3.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 10:17:46 PM
Author: february2003bride
Jewels'' I''m not a huge LV fan (I''m a Kate Spade fan) but I LOVE the Popincourt Haut
30.gif
!!! And your Tiffany wedding set looks fab
2.gif
3.gif
Thanks FebBride. I love this LV, I am starting to plan my next project and this LV got me thinking....diamonds OR LV??
34.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
congrats jewels! the bag looks fabulous on you!
36.gif

i have my eye on a LV too! hee
9.gif
i love the new damier azur line. i would love to get a speedy in that line. i saw one of my customers carrying it and it looked so classic!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Milly.

I saw a damier azur line for the first time yesterday on a woman. I must say it looks so stunning esp for the Summer. The one I saw is a speedy 25. The colors look so fresh.

My main concern is how it would look like when the vachetta darkens. The dark honey may not look that nice with the lighter canvas, something for your to consider.

I like the vernis line as well but I have to say my all time favourate is the mono line. It''s common but anything from that line is so nice, and will still look good 20 years from now after the vachetta darkens. I am now in love with the papilion.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I went shopping and didn''t end up with the Speedy but got this one instead :) WOOOO Love it... I needed the front pocket :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My petitte bucket is looking worn out next to this but still love it...YEAH!

Picture 702.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I saw your purse in person and it is GOURGEOUS!!!! I loved it!!! They said they are having a hard time keeping them... So pretty !!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Woo, I love your new Trouville!!!! Thanks for posting the pic. The great thing about this bag is that it's not that common compared to Speedy. I like the front pocket too.

I love those classic handles. How do you like it compared to your bucket? Overall, I prefer hand held bangs compared to shoulder bags. They just look so classy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results