shape
carat
color
clarity

Loving my new ACA ring!

RockFanGirl

Rough_Rock
Hello!

I originally posted last month asking for advice on which Whiteflash ACA to choose, and diamondseeker2006 directed me to the diamond that I ended up buying. So, a very big thank you to diamondseeker2006 as well as the rest of the pricescope community! Here is the link to my previous post, [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/advice-on-these-two-wf-diamonds.219055/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/advice-on-these-two-wf-diamonds.219055/[/URL]

My new diamond is an I VS2 1.345ct Whiteflash ACA with the following specs:
Depth % 61.9
Table % 55.4
Crown Angle 34.7
Star 53.0
Pavilion Angle 40.8
Crown % 15.5
Lower Girdle % 76.0
Measurements 7.02x7.09x4.38

Since I spent my whole budget on the diamond, I had Whiteflash set it in a simple Stuller 4 prong setting for now. The Stuller setting is probably going to be long term temporary setting until I can justify spending even more money on this :D I don't love the prongs, but I was very pleasantly surprised by how low the diamond was set and by how thin the band was. The band is thinner than my 2mm wedding band, so it must be 1.5mm wide. I'm loving how thin it is because I have short and stubby fingers, and I think that the thinner band is more flattering for my short fingers. Oh how I envy all of you who have long slender fingers!!!

Anyway, here are some pictures of my new baby! I really do love it, and it looks incredible in all lighting. I also just purchased a rose gold twist band on Etsy to go with my diamond ring after seeing so many lovely twist bands here in pricescope. Both rings are size 5.5.

fullsizerender2_4.jpg

fullsizerender1_1.jpg

fullsizerender3.jpg

Last thing that I want to say is that Whiteflash was a pleasure to work with. I dealt with both Becca and Vera, and they were both wonderful.

I hope to be back someday with better pictures taken with my good camera, but for now these will do. Thanks again!

RockFanGirl

Rough_Rock
I forgot to include the "glamour shots" that Whiteflash sent me before they shipped my ring, doh!

4-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring-in-14k-white-gold-by-whiteflash_43511_22127_g.jpg

4-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring-in-14k-white-gold-by-whiteflash_43511_22127_f.jpg

Q

Queenie60

It's beautiful. Enjoy! :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! I think the bands make your hands look long and lean and elegant!!!! (are you sure you're not really a hand model?!?!?!) I have the same setting with 6 prongs. It was supposed to be a temp setting. I like it a lot so it might be a longer term temp setting :)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring! It looks lovely on your finger. Enjoy, you chose well.

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
I love ACA solitaires! I have to agree that Becca and Vera are lovely to work with as well. Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

alongcat

Rough_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Absolutely gorgeous ring and it looks HUGE on your hand! I got mine through WF too (it hasn't arrived yet) :wavey: and they are truly stellar at customer service. :appl:

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
So sparkly and gorgeous! And I agree with what others have said...it looks gorgeous and really big on your finger. Enjoy! I'm sure it's hard to keep your eyes off of it :)))

RockFanGirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your very kind words! Not a day goes by that I don't spend way too much staring at my new ring :love:

Funny, when I first put it on I almost felt like it was too big because my last one was a .75 princess cut. However, that quickly passed now that I've been wearing it. Now, I feel like I could certainly go bigger some day ;-) If that never happens, I will be completely happy with this one though!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your WF ACA, too! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats - it is beautiful and sparkly!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! love the specs!.. :love: :love: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and ring.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new ACA, it's gorgeous!! The simple setting is beautiful too, it really showcases your lovely stone! Congratulations! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous! Perfect on your hand!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like!!! Sooo gorgeous :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! ACA's are top notch :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stunning :love:

RockFanGirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you again everyone! I caught a picture of some of the diamond's arrows this morning so I thought I'd share that too. My poor photography really isn't doing the ACA any justice though.

image_477.jpg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new ACA is beautiful and I love the look of the gold twist band next to the simple solitaire!

I also worked with Becca and Vera at WF and both are such dolls! And kudos to Evan's mad photography skills!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results