shape
carat
color
clarity

Lovely ~L~ a preloved treasure

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! And the setting is stunning!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! And the setting is stunning!

Thank you, Alex T!

Absolutely!! I’m a sucker for OEC’s! I inherited 2 OEC’s, and I do find them to be remarkably beautiful! I had the largest of the two reset in a PS, pre-loved, 14k semi-mount for my son. I can never get enough of Antique Cut Diamonds!!
More photos, PLEASE?!? :appl:

What a thoughtful way to purpose those diamonds! I I must stalk your threads for photos! I have a couple more photos to share :)

Wow, wow, wow! That is truly stunning! I love all those stones :).

Thank you, Gear Girly!!!

It is beautiful and sounds like it was the perfect ring for you! Enjoy!

Thank you, MissGotRocks! I do think it is the perfect ring for me... funny how life works- very excited for your new aca as well! Another stroke of serendipity!

:love: She’s a beaut! And the setting is just perfection! Congrats on the piece and milestone! :wavey:

Thank you! :)

It's absolutely stunning! The stone.....the setting......I am so jealous. I want one so bad.

Lol thanks catmom! Thank you! I needed it like a hole in the head but darn i sure like it. Thanks for your words!

Congrats!
What a way to celebrate life
Your ring is stunning and looks so beautiful on you! The OEC has an amazing sparkle and looks to big on your elegant hand. I love the beautiful detailing on the setting and the numerous possibilities for stacking. Great choice!!

Acinom thank you!!! Your oec is definitely an inspiration- so excited to have a big honker as well- and pleased you approve! Thank you!

That's stunning!
Congrats on the second milestone, too. "40 is the new 20, but with money." :saint::lol:[/QUOTE

Thank you, Orchids! Great quote, lol! :lol-2:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the rest of my photos- two Chloe’s. What a versatile setting!
926128A7-B719-4050-81F0-60B900FB57F3.jpeg 9355AC36-E7B7-47A9-B85B-023C0FF60FCD.jpeg 70B85FF3-B060-4F17-995B-F8F1070C1127.jpeg AB94784D-2857-4940-8621-9F3971C8DBD0.jpeg 41791491-165F-4971-8048-7E8A9BE0EE20.jpeg 821EF626-4F1F-4110-A0E3-6BD3C189502F.jpeg
Also besides thanking Crystal 72843, diamondseeker2006 was a great support and guidance for me, as well as arkieb and Neil Beaty. Thank you!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, I just realised you have an amazing wedding set in RG, YG and plat! How luxurious and fun. I love your big OEC paired with your Van Craeynest band. Lovely pairing. So honoured to be ‘big OEC’ ring sisters with you!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Alex T!

What a thoughtful way to purpose those diamonds! I I must stalk your threads for photos! I have a couple more photos to share :)

Thank you, Gear Girly!!!

Thank you, MissGotRocks! I do think it is the perfect ring for me... funny how life works- very excited for your new aca as well! Another stroke of serendipity!

Thank you! :)

Lol thanks catmom! Thank you! I needed it like a hole in the head but darn i sure like it. Thanks for your words!

Acinom thank you!!! Your oec is definitely an inspiration- so excited to have a big honker as well- and pleased you approve! Thank you!

This is the OEC I reset for my son. He’s only 18, now, but, this ring is his, when the time comes....
:mrgreen2:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ps-red-carpet-debut-nancy.235090/

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are the rest of my photos- two Chloe’s. What a versatile setting!
926128A7-B719-4050-81F0-60B900FB57F3.jpeg 9355AC36-E7B7-47A9-B85B-023C0FF60FCD.jpeg 70B85FF3-B060-4F17-995B-F8F1070C1127.jpeg AB94784D-2857-4940-8621-9F3971C8DBD0.jpeg 41791491-165F-4971-8048-7E8A9BE0EE20.jpeg 821EF626-4F1F-4110-A0E3-6BD3C189502F.jpeg
Also besides thanking Crystal 72843, diamondseeker2006 was a great support and guidance for me, as well as arkieb and Neil Beaty. Thank you!

So gorgeous!! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. L is for luscious, lovely, luxurious and eLectrifying. :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, I just realised you have an amazing wedding set in RG, YG and plat! How luxurious and fun. I love your big OEC paired with your Van Craeynest band. Lovely pairing. So honoured to be ‘big OEC’ ring sisters with you!

Thank you, Acinom! I can’t believe it, either- I picked up those Yg and platinum bands and who knew they would end up as part of a wedding set one day, lol! And definitely honored to be bling sisters with you on more than one count- we have rose gold sets together as well!

Gorgeous. L is for luscious, lovely, luxurious and eLectrifying. :love:

Thank you, Missy!

May I add that when I brought up this ring to my husband and had to confess my longing for a large OEC I showed him your video of Bea. Which he thinks is a stunning diamond and ring. So ... thanks on several counts!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the symbolism behind the L! Congrats! It’s so beautiful! Did I miss what size your ring finger is?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An absolute beauty of a stone!!! :love: Congratulations! Definitely seems like it was meant to be :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Could you post a Group pic with your there sets and Van Craeynest bands? Would love to see that..

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey:Could you post a Group pic with your there sets and Van Craeynest bands? Would love to see that..

Great idea! Thanks- I will try soon.

Love the symbolism behind the L! Congrats! It’s so beautiful! Did I miss what size your ring finger is?

Thanks, Nala! Sorry I forgot to mention! In the photos I’m a 6- I am a 6, pretty much, in the summer. 5.5-5.75 in winter.

Beautiful!!

Thank you, Laila!!!

An absolute beauty of a stone!!! :love: Congratulations! Definitely seems like it was meant to be :appl:

Thank you, ac117!!! It truly is a lovely lively stone. I appreciate your words!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my! We are at the beach so I haven't been checking in much over the weekend!

As you know, I adore everything about this ring, and if it can't be mine, I am thrilled that it is YOURS!!!:lol:

I think the stone and setting are just magnificent together, and I think the CVB Chloe setting just fits with the rest of your pieces! The AVR is beautifully cut! Your pictures are gorgeous and I love it even more seeing these! I can't think of a more perfect 40th (or any) birthday gift!:appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my! We are at the beach so I haven't been checking in much over the weekend!

As you know, I adore everything about this ring, and if it can't be mine, I am thrilled that it is YOURS!!!:lol:

I think the stone and setting are just magnificent together, and I think the CVB Chloe setting just fits with the rest of your pieces! The AVR is beautifully cut! Your pictures are gorgeous and I love it even more seeing these! I can't think of a more perfect 40th (or any) birthday gift!:appl:

I still can hardly believe this is really my ring! Thank you for being there for me and for your kind words! You are completely right about the setting- fits right in and fits that stone perfectly.

Now just waiting to see if you reset your incredible AVR OEC. Your collection is simply divine- I loved your post on the “5 favorite pieces”.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my. I don't have the words.
YES I do.
I would never want to take it off!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my. I don't have the words.
YES I do.
I would never want to take it off!!!

:lol-2: Thank you, KaeKae!! I share your sentiments!

Callmyname

Rough_Rock
It’s absolutely stunning!!!! Happy birthday, great way to celebrate ! I too celebrated my big 40 with oec... it’s the way to go ;)2

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Acinom! I can’t believe it, either- I picked up those Yg and platinum bands and who knew they would end up as part of a wedding set one day, lol! And definitely honored to be bling sisters with you on more than one count- we have rose gold sets together as well!

Thank you, Missy!

May I add that when I brought up this ring to my husband and had to confess my longing for a large OEC I showed him your video of Bea. Which he thinks is a stunning diamond and ring. So ... thanks on several counts!

I am honored to have helped in any way.:appl: What a wonderful dh you have.:kiss2:
Your ring is stunning and glad we are all bling sisters. PSers rock.
rockon2.gif

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's so beautiful.. lucky you and your hardwork! the setting is perfect!!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s fabulous!!! Congratulations!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's such a gorgeous ring, the stone is mesmerizing and in the CvB setting takes it over the top!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
It’s absolutely stunning!!!! Happy birthday, great way to celebrate ! I too celebrated my big 40 with oec... it’s the way to go ;)2

Fantastic! :dance: Well I am certainly fortunate to be in good company!!! Thanks, callmyname! I have to say it feels great.

Simply beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful ring.

Thank you, Queenie! I appreciate the sentiment and intend to enjoy this bauble every chance I get, lol.
I am honored to have helped in any way.:appl: What a wonderful dh you have.:kiss2:
Your ring is stunning and glad we are all bling sisters. PSers rock.
rockon2.gif

Awe, Missy, you are an angel. :halo: I feel so warm and fuzzy connected to my bling sisters, thanks!! And my guy... :kiss2: It melts my heart to think of my man supporting all my silly things. He suffers endlessly as I talk gems and diamonds... I try to return the favor for his hobbies. :lol:

Wow, it's so beautiful.. lucky you and your hardwork! the setting is perfect!!!
Thanks, Tekate! :wavey: I am over the moon with the ring and also super proud of me for my hard work in establishing myself in my career after years of being at home raising kiddos. I am also so darn proud of my husband for learning how to be a modern 50/50 partner after years of having a career so intense it did not allow for him to spend much energy as a caretaker and housekeeper.

It’s fabulous!!! Congratulations!!

:) Thanks, kgizo!

It's such a gorgeous ring, the stone is mesmerizing and in the CvB setting takes it over the top!

Thank you, bright ice!!! You are right about the stone- it is more than just a pretty picture, it is a lively performer irl. And I agree the setting is so extra- Having the ring in hand I can't believe I ever thought I could reset. Thanks for your kind remarks!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results