shape
carat
color
clarity

Lovely ~L~ a preloved treasure

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
412BC312-41C5-40D9-8FF3-3A2F045C725B.jpeg
10E5D642-216A-42BA-83B2-2A792C2B4688.jpeg 3A6DA3C2-3C4D-4BA8-AF4E-AA5FF5F9EBCE.jpeg
@apacherose You have the best of both worlds with a large solitaire AVR and a haloed AVR. I think this is part of my dilemma. I love the antique style halos like your SB and Caysie's Casablanca and brightice's new setting. But I also love the antique solitaires!!! Is my only solution to get another AVR? lol!

Thank you for posting! I am so pleasantly surprised at the presence of the 65’s! My K’s will be smaller and more subdued than those WF 80’s- which are definitely noticeably larger, but still, very nice! So helpful, diamondseeker, thank you! Those are the perfect compare shots- same ear, side by side!

I have to agree I somehow ended up with the best of both worlds with those two AVR rings! I adore them both.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
You have such a stunning collection!! Both your diamond rings as well as your coloured stones rings are amongst ‘Pricescope best rings ever’. Thanks for posting your groupshot. Truly delicious
Acinom, you are the most lovely lady. You are the one with the collection for the ages, my friend! My huge inspiration. You are completely creative and have a taste and an eye for finding stones and setting them. Thank you for your kind words!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
412BC312-41C5-40D9-8FF3-3A2F045C725B.jpeg
10E5D642-216A-42BA-83B2-2A792C2B4688.jpeg 3A6DA3C2-3C4D-4BA8-AF4E-AA5FF5F9EBCE.jpeg

Thank you for posting! I am so pleasantly surprised at the presence of the 65’s! My K’s will be smaller and more subdued than those WF 80’s- which are definitely noticeably larger, but still, very nice! So helpful, diamondseeker, thank you! Those are the perfect compare shots- same ear, side by side!

I have to agree I somehow ended up with the best of both worlds with those two AVR rings! I adore them both.
Apacherose I LOVE the warmth in your solitaire here...what are the colors again of the 2 diamonds? I know I should know this lol.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PS I love that the setting you are getting for your earrings will allow for lots of light to get to the stones. Is it just me, or does anyone else notice (even with ideal cut stones) that a bezel (even a thin one like Brian Gavins bezel earring style) takes away some of the glow of the diamond and makes it lose a bit of the rainbowy ethereal look in general? I have noticed this every time I've reset diamonds from prongs to bezels...but I adore bezels and would love to get a pair of 18 yg Brian Gavin/Tiffany style bezel earrings...one day

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Apacherose I LOVE the warmth in your solitaire here...what are the colors again of the 2 diamonds? I know I should know this lol.

Hi! Thanks! I love the warmth, too! I feel like it makes the cut and large size be so much softer. The 2.12 (halo) is an I color. (The soli is an L)

I might add that my phone case is a peachy coral color- it definitely is reflected in my photos of my diamonds!

Last edited:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
PS I love that the setting you are getting for your earrings will allow for lots of light to get to the stones. Is it just me, or does anyone else notice (even with ideal cut stones) that a bezel (even a thin one like Brian Gavins bezel earring style) takes away some of the glow of the diamond and makes it lose a bit of the rainbowy ethereal look in general? I have noticed this every time I've reset diamonds from prongs to bezels...but I adore bezels and would love to get a pair of 18 yg Brian Gavin/Tiffany style bezel earrings...one day

This is an interesting observation! I don’t have enough experience to have an opinion, I think. I have an eternity ring with bezeled diamonds and I always just completely loved it I guess I just figured with well cut stones it didn’t matter- but I am hopeful I picked out settings that will let the diamonds look their best!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! Thanks! I love the warmth, too! I feel like it makes the cut and large size be so much softer. The 2.12 (halo) is an I color. (The soli is an L)

I might add that my phone case is a peachy coral color- it definitely is reflected in my photos of my diamonds!

It's gorgeous! I love both colors. I adore the whiter looking I, and I just LOVE the dreamy warmer color of the L. You really have the best of both workds for sure!!!!

My RHR is more like an I and my wedding ring is likely a K or L. I had it set before I knew what certing was lol and at this point don't want to touch it just to find out what GIA says about the color. I have enough GIA certed oec's to have a very good idea lol

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is an interesting observation! I don’t have enough experience to have an opinion, I think. I have an eternity ring with bezeled diamonds and I always just completely loved it I guess I just figured with well cut stones it didn’t matter- but I am hopeful I picked out settings that will let the diamonds look their best!
I think your chosen settings are absolutely perfect and will allow for a great amount of light to get to the stones. They will be amazing glowy romantic lighted disco balls!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
499E866D-3109-4A47-AB35-91FA57602CFC.jpeg
It's gorgeous! I love both colors. I adore the whiter looking I, and I just LOVE the dreamy warmer color of the L. You really have the best of both workds for sure!!!!

My RHR is more like an I and my wedding ring is likely a K or L. I had it set before I knew what certing was lol and at this point don't want to touch it just to find out what GIA says about the color. I have enough GIA certed oec's to have a very good idea lol

Golden fire,
Your rings are utterly gorgeous I would not dream of upsetting to certify!

Thanks for your remarks!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
499E866D-3109-4A47-AB35-91FA57602CFC.jpeg

Golden fire,
Your rings are utterly gorgeous I would not dream of upsetting to certify!

Thanks for your remarks!
Apacherose,
Oh my gosh this picture is DIVINE!!!!!! I can't even handle how gorgeous it is!!!! I may just stare at it all day tmrw on my phone!!! I want one lol!!! I have been happy with my WR and RHR sizes of 1.7cts each (7.4mm WR, 7.7mm for rhr) BUT I have to admit...your ring and others on here are making my want to upgrade lol. I never thought I'd see the day and thought this size was my limit...BUT things change apparently. It will be very fun to go to one of those PS Gatherings at some point (if I can manage to get away) and see all the treasures in person lol. I always wonder if bigger would look too big on my finger to me. PS is not so good for the budget lol

Oh and thank you for the compliment on my rings :) and I totally agree about not upsetting them just to certify. I am so picky I'd probably be upset about a slight prong difference if did that lol. I do adore them and the stones are amazing. BUT...I feel like the little mermaid and maybe "I want more"....lol. Do you remember that song? That movie was so popular when I was in junior high I think, and I still love it

Feel free to post more pics and video of your disco ball of glory if ever you are bored! :)

Last edited:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Apacherose,
Oh my gosh this picture is DIVINE!!!!!! I can't even handle how gorgeous it is!!!! I may just stare at it all day tmrw on my phone!!! I want one lol!!! I have been happy with my WR and RHR sizes of 1.7cts each (7.4mm WR, 7.7mm for rhr) BUT I have to admit...your ring and others on here are making my want to upgrade lol. I never thought I'd see the day and thought this size was my limit...BUT things change apparently. It will be very fun to go to one of those PS Gatherings at some point (if I can manage to get away) and see all the treasures in person lol. I always wonder if bigger would look too big on my finger to me. PS is not so good for the budget lol

Oh and thank you for the compliment on my rings :) and I totally agree about not upsetting them just to certify. I am so picky I'd probably be upset about a slight prong difference if did that lol. I do adore them and the stones are amazing. BUT...I feel like the little mermaid and maybe "I want more"....lol. Do you remember that song? That movie was so popular when I was in junior high I think, and I still love it

Feel free to post more pics and video of your disco ball of glory if ever you are bored! :)

Thanks, goldenfire! I am a bad ps’er to post pics of a dirty diamond. Buuuut. Ugh. Not gonna lie- I have been loving, loving, loving this ring. Like you, I had the itch for a larger diamond- my 2.12 is honestly probably quite big enough, gosh with the halo that thing has huge presence- and I wore it often, but the setting is quite ‘fancy’ and I desired a simple solitaire- but goodness I hated the thought of the deconstruction of that ring- it is just an incredible piece and I could not bring myself to mess with it. So I just want to say that this is such a lovely luxury. I feel so grateful and fortunate and lucky. I sincerely hope you have the same fortune at some point if you so desire. I love the little mermaid analogy, haha!
1F3861EB-BD56-4181-9FD1-21B0DC9B82BA.jpeg 5846BCD0-A9E7-44D8-A76E-65A65260A3D8.jpeg

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, really really Gorgeous pics. I just can't get over that GLOW!!!! The facet pattern and warmth are so beyond amazing..I love that the simple solitaire look, it's so much more than just a solitaire though with the impeccable design elements. Caysie's design dresses up the diamond without the need for a halo and that diamond doesn't need anything else to help it POP lol. It's so amazing. If I were you, I would be staring at it all day and snapping pics and video lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results