shape
carat
color
clarity

Love this 2.22ct E VS1 Hearts & Arrows Round from August Vintage!

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, I saw this one, but too expensive for me.
Has the 3 - Es
Are you getting it?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s really pretty

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone! :love: I hope Jon will start carrying more of these "super ideal" unbranded stones...:clap: like he once did with GOG.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very funny.
rotflmao2.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire - thought you liked a smaller table - what if this diamond had a 54.7 table with the 35/40.6 crown and pavilion? Would you like it better or would it make a difference?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire - thought you liked a smaller table - what if this diamond had a 54.7 table with the 35/40.6 crown and pavilion? Would you like it better or would it make a difference?
I'd, but this stone does have a nice high crown + a 56% table that most PSers wouldn't consider as a big table. We all have our own preferences mine happens to be a high crown on a small table, but that doesn't mean other people's preferences are wrong.

Jon's stone is a prefect example of a super ideal unbranded stone with a GIA report that some PSers prefer over AGS. I would buy either lab report as long as the vendor post pics of the stone along with its I-Scope, ASET and H&A. A full Sarin report would be a nice bonus.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire these proportions are not what we usually see with the higher crown and lower pavilion. I see the video and it looks beautiful but I was just
curious about the proportions and how they would compare performance wise to other specs that we are more familiar with. So you would buy this stone without reservation?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire these proportions are not what we usually see with the higher crown and lower pavilion. I see the video and it looks beautiful but I was just
curious about the proportions and how they would compare performance wise to other specs that we are more familiar with. So you would buy this stone without reservation?
Yes in an heartbeat. You wanna loan me $40K?. I need a RHR!..:bigsmile:.

TBH I haven't seen this type of specs IRL, but by looking at all the informations Jon posted I would have no problem owing this stone. I hope for Jon to carry more of these high caliber H&A stones graded by GIA so that way if a PSer prefers GIA over AGS then we can recommend him/her to Jon's website.

Now when can I expect you to wire the $40K to Jon on my behalf? :Up_to_something:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

TBH I haven't seen this type of specs IRL, but by looking at all the informations Jon posted I would have no problem owing this stone. I hope for Jon to carry more of these high caliber H&A stones graded by GIA so that way if a PSer prefers GIA over AGS then we can recommend him/her to Jon's website.

Now when can I expect you to wire the $40K to Jon on my behalf? :Up_to_something:

The twelfth of never . . . hope it is still there! LOL!! Can’t wait to see it on your hand

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think in the video Jon said you get 3% off with wire transfer! Now's your chance, @Dancing Fire!!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow super nice 3x!

I really dig having BOTH the black and white backgrounds of the ASET, IS, etc. Helps more easily identify different elements about the stone. Please, keep doing this and hope it catches on!

Although I recognize I'm part of the 1% population that would appreciate it, I think a detailed SARIN report would add a little value as well. Especially on 3x stones where you not only get averaged values but rounded as well.

FWIW, it may be possible to source a similar stone through IDJ who can also do all the images and scans. I'm just not sure if Jon has exclusive buying relationships with H&A cutters or "simply" finding unicorn virtual inventory and purchasing if it meets his criteria.

Also WF has a few 3x stones labeled as Premium Select (PS). Meets the same ACA criteria but with 3x certification.

https://www.whiteflash.com/premium-select-diamonds/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results