shape
carat
color
clarity

Love at First Site Ring

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I was asked by @OoohShiny if I ever did a SMTB thread on this ring, so I decided to make one (first one). I never did a SMTB thread on it because I don't really know all the details on it. I fell in love with this ring the moment I saw it which was a year before I ended up buying, eventually the seller lowered the price a bit and they wanted a black diamond set that I was selling (so I traded and paid the difference). It was a custom made ring that was from the seller's personal collection on Ebay. All I know is that the champagne diamond is 1.50 ct, (7) 0.10 ct so 0.70 ctw white diamonds, and (1) 0.10 ct blue diamond. The diamonds are well cut and they sparkle nicely. The ring itself weighs a bit more than 9 grams. fullsizeoutput_46b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_46c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_46d.jpeg 20180529_184912.jpg fullsizeoutput_469.jpeg fullsizeoutput_46a.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s really cool!!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:oThat is very unusual and quite eye catching!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unique design but I like it. Did the seller tell you how they came up with it? Love your polish design too.

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
Love the design, how cool!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the unique design- especially the diamonds in the bezel. The center diamond is quite beautiful as well. :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colors are beautiful, it is quite unique! Is it comfy on top? The side cathedral (?) Looks uncomfy

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
Unique design but I like it. Did the seller tell you how they came up with it? Love your polish design too.
Thank you! I never asked how they came up with it, the seller had it made in the 90's.

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I love the unique design- especially the diamonds in the bezel. The center diamond is quite beautiful as well. :appl:
Thank you.

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
The colors are beautiful, it is quite unique! Is it comfy on top? The side cathedral (?) Looks uncomfy
It's surprisingly comfortable. The ring is really balanced (doesn't flip/move) and it doesn't feel too thick. The band itself is also interesting in the sense that it criss crosses into the setting with the diamonds. It's difficult to explain but like the band of the ring flows into the part that holds the diamonds, so if you wear the ring with the diamonds straight on your finger then the band will be diagonal on the finger or you can wear the top diagonally so the band part will be straight. Like a spiral

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
It’s a quirky design but very beautifully made. It’s lovely to look at from all angles. I could sit in a waiting room and look at this ring to keep me occupied!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the individuality of it, thank you for posting the pictures! :))

I reckon @kevnick80 would love the unique design!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
It’s a quirky design but very beautifully made. It’s lovely to look at from all angles. I could sit in a waiting room and look at this ring to keep me occupied!
Thank you!!! It is fun to look at hahaha.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have never seen one like it!
I love unique rings too! The cut on the center stone looks well done, and you take really good photos too!

Between the side diamonds and the ones facing forward I bet it puts sparkle from every angle ! It is a beautiful ring! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I have never seen one like it!
I love unique rings too! The cut on the center stone looks well done, and you take really good photos too!

Between the side diamonds and the ones facing forward I bet it puts sparkle from every angle ! It is a beautiful ring! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!
Thank you! I love unique rings but I'm awful at coming up with designs, so I like finding interesting pre-owned rings.

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That's gloriously unique, what a fun design! You just gave me courage to contact a seller on ebay that has an item out of my current budget, in the hopes it'll still be around a year (!!!) later. So glad you got something that makes your heart sing!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
That's gloriously unique, what a fun design! You just gave me courage to contact a seller on ebay that has an item out of my current budget, in the hopes it'll still be around a year (!!!) later. So glad you got something that makes your heart sing!
Thank you! Ebay shopping is fun, a lot of times a seller will be willing to lower the price just to sell it quickly or they will agree to a layaway plan. Good luck with your purchase!!!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I took a few videos of my ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results