shape
carat
color
clarity

Love at first sight! My new 1.14ct diamond in solitaire setting!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Some diamonds and gems just steal your heart. I am so glad you found one that stole yours. I like the different bands you are wearing it with.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! It looks incredible on you!! What is your ring size? The diamond looks huge!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know your DH likes your solitaire with your plain band; I do too. But, I'm kinda loving it in your real life perspective pic with the half eternity. Nice to have options!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Hard to believe its a J!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all my dear PS friends for your kind words on my new ring! I've had one of the worst weeks ever, both at work and at home, and i didn't find the opportunity to come back earlier and read all your comments but finally the week is over and things are looking much better in general, so here i am!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! It looks incredible on you!! What is your ring size? The diamond looks huge!

Hi tyty! My ring size is 4.75. I guess that helps in the finger coverage department!

Cabochon1

Shiny_Rock
Simple and classic on lovely long fingers. And the hair! My favourite look is when paired with the simple wedding band. Beautiful.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!

Q

Queenie60

simply beautiful. Congratulations.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and beautiful story!!! So classy and tasteful and it looks perfect on you!!!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
OMG...where to begin? Your diamond, your setting...the ring is beyond beautiful! And your hands! Woman, dry skin or NOT, I'd kill to have hands and fingers (and as @PintoBean said) and hair like yours! No kidding, the ring looks beautiful on you! I'm glad you love it! Wear it in perfect health!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all my dear PS friends for your kind words on my new ring! I've had one of the worst weeks ever, both at work and at home, and i didn't find the opportunity to come back earlier and read all your comments but finally the week is over and things are looking much better in general, so here i am!

Hugs to you, Naty! And prayers for a better upcoming week!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@Natylad just saw your post about your week. I am sorry and I hope things improve.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Astounding! How beautiful and classic! Congratulations!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @PreRaphaelite :razz: I've had the diamond reset six months after I started that thread to a new, custom made, 18kt white gold setting!!! I should probably start another thread for the new ring but I'm currently on vacation and I can't do it right now!
On another note, I'd like to mention that after living with my J diamond during all this time, my opinion remains the same.... I absolutely LOVE it!!!! :wavey:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
@Natylad yes pretty please make a thread when you have moment. :)

Did you keep the old setting?

Pimberly

Rough_Rock
This is seriously one of the most beautiful rings I’ve seen on here. The color is so beautiful against your skin and the size is perfect. I keep coming back and looking at it because it’s so gorgeous! :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is seriously one of the most beautiful rings I’ve seen on here. The color is so beautiful against your skin and the size is perfect. I keep coming back and looking at it because it’s so gorgeous! :love:

Ohhh... @Pimberly, you are very sweet!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Hopefully I will soon be able to come back with a separate thread on the new setting of my diamond!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results