shape
carat
color
clarity

Lotsofsparkle’s Tacori E-Ring is finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
It''s seriously one of my favorite settings of all time too! And size 4-ish hands hmphhgh NOT FAIR hehe
31.gif
. I just can''t believe how much bigger the diamond looks with a halo. Without really seeing a lot of big diamonds in real life, I thought it was 3 cts from the first handshot. Lucky girl!
3.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
WoW!!! I love your ring, it''s my new favorite tacori setting...actually now it''s my favorite ring on PS!! I cannot find words to describe how gorgeous your ering is, I''m totally speechless
4.gif
9.gif
30.gif

pinkdreamer

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful!! It looks MUCH bigger than 1.29! Congratulations!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
As a fellow Tacori halo owner.... it''s gorgeous!! And HUGE!!! I definitely agree it looks about twice the size than your specs would indicate.
31.gif

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! Absolute perfection!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
that is one decedant ring! its perfect, its look perfect on you, and i just love it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring, congratulations!

KirbyCarolina

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Just curious, have you decided if you''ll wear a band with it?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

That is absolutely stunning! I haven't dropped my jaw for a ring in a LONG time. Will have to show this one to J.
30.gif

PS: Do you know the style number for this baby, by any chance?
12.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
HappyinLove- Thanks, love your tacori too!
Catmom- Thank you so much! I still don''t see the hugeness that everyone''s talking about but maybe if I hear it enough it will slowly sink in.
1.gif

Vesper- Thanks! What kind of re-setting were you thinking about? After having a solitaire for awhile, I agree you should get something completely different, sidestones, pave, etc...get it all! Haha, I''ll probably want a solitaire later on, we are such good influences on each other here, aren''t we?
Arjunajane- Gosh, 2cts really?
31.gif
It must be the sidestones cause the halo is incredibly teeny tiny. I keep getting different names on what they''re called, so far, I think they''re called a bullet cut. Thanks again hun!
Fabcrab- You are too kind/delusional... maybe if you have a couple of cocktails, squint really hard, and shake your hand around in tiny concentric circles... nah, still no 3ct.
9.gif

Shimmer- I really appreciate your comment, esp. coming from a fellow tacorian. There are really just so many beautiful tacori''s it''s hard to have a favorite for too long isn''t it? Thanks again!
Anne- Thank you! Double the specs is always a good thing! Now that I think about it, it probably looks like double cause from the top view, you pretty much see all of the 2.07tcw minus just a couple of surprise stones on the side.
Pinkdreamer, Jypsie, Isis, and Dana- Thanks for all the lovely comments, my FI is loving all the comments too
16.gif

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Lotsofsparkle!!!

Your ring is soooooooo gorgeous!! It looks absolutely stunning on your hand! Definitely Lots of Sparkle!
36.gif

So we are now both officially Tacori Girls...and you take WAY better pictures than I do!!! I''ll have to practice more tomorrow!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2008 10:40:21 PM
Author: KirbyCarolina
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Just curious, have you decided if you''ll wear a band with it?

Yeah, I''ll probably wear a band with it as long as I can find something that will go well together without taking away from the e-ring. I tried on the matching tacori band for my current setting and I didn''t love it all that much. It was a little too matchy-matchy and I wasn''t really a band that I can wear on it''s own for days when I want to go low key. So the search continues...

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2008 10:44:06 PM
Author: gwendolyn
23.gif

That is absolutely stunning! I haven''t dropped my jaw for a ring in a LONG time. Will have to show this one to J.
30.gif

12.gif

Thanks Gwendolyn! Of course I know the style number, I had it memorized from all the googling and researching during my 4 week wait while it was being made. It''s Tacori 2628 RDP. The RD is for the "round" and the P for platinum. It''s also available for princess(PCP) and emerald(ERP) stones (although i''m sure they can custom make it to any stone shape) and it''s also available in 18k white gold too (I believe it was approx. $1500 less). Let me know if you have any more questions!
2.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
crappy iphone photo but I hope some of you get it (don''t worry, I wasn''t really driving). you know you''re a PSer when...
9.gif

IMG_0125.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
tried to take some outdoor shots today...

IMG_1415_2.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I like how the top view is practically 99% diamonds
3.gif

IMG_1403_2.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
my fiance is a giant...

IMG_1449_2.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
these arrow shots will be the death of me...

IMG_1444-23.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
not really any better... i give up
14.gif

IMG_1446.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
a freaky flash/shadow shot

IMG_1381_2.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
are you guys sick of me yet? I''m sorry for the picture overload, I just like it when I see lots of everyone else''s photos so i''m hoping you feel the same.
1.gif

IMG_1361_3.jpg

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
Wow! That new setting is to die for!! gorgeous!!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
That''s some intense finger coverage sistah! hehe.
36.gif
36.gif
Loving the new pics!

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
I''m in love!
30.gif

It''s beautiful!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s just lovely - the setting is beautiful, and I think the size of the stone is perfect with the setting and your hand - big and blingy, but not overpowering
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 12:31:45 AM
Author: lotsofsparkle
Date: 4/6/2008 10:44:06 PM

Author: gwendolyn

23.gif

That is absolutely stunning! I haven''t dropped my jaw for a ring in a LONG time. Will have to show this one to J.
30.gif

12.gif

Thanks Gwendolyn! Of course I know the style number, I had it memorized from all the googling and researching during my 4 week wait while it was being made. It''s Tacori 2628 RDP. The RD is for the ''round'' and the P for platinum. It''s also available for princess(PCP) and emerald(ERP) stones (although i''m sure they can custom make it to any stone shape) and it''s also available in 18k white gold too (I believe it was approx. $1500 less). Let me know if you have any more questions!
2.gif
Hahah, somehow I knew you wouldn''t disappoint with the style number! Do you mind sharing which vendor you bought the setting through? Am trying to get an idea of price and I know that there tends to be a bit of variance between dealers. Thanks for your help! That ring is such a beauty!!
18.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Great new pics!

Thanks for the compliment on my little one in my avatar. We think she's a keeper. :)

I see you posted the style number....that might get me into some trouble
11.gif

Congrats again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results