shape
carat
color
clarity

Lotsofsparkle’s Tacori E-Ring is finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
A work of art!
Exquisite!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
the sidestones aren''t true trapezoids, i''m not really sure what they''re called, i''ve heard them referred to as cadillac-cut or epaulette stones... see how the top of the trapezoid comes to a point? anyone know the correct term?
34.gif

IMG_1349.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s really pretty and a nice amount of finger coverage!! Very nice detail.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Very very beautiful and elegant! I like it!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! My best friend just got that setting. It is so gorgeous IRL.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous and it really makes your RB look huge and sparkly - congratulations!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Suzy, Kaleigh, Swingirl, Simplysplendid, and Neatfreak- thanks for your kind words! they really do mean a lot to me.

So far all the pictures were taken at night under artificial lighting. I''ll try to take some nicer pics with better lighting sometime this weekend.

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
just cause I think it''s a pretty shot... you can actually see the sparklies
9.gif

IMG_1329.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your new setting!! DH isn''t going to like this.....I think I need myself a new setting!
11.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it is stunning, that setting really enhances your center stone!!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Just incredible!! Love the finished look. Congratulations!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is gorgeous!
30.gif
And everyone is right, it looks SO huge on your hand! Very well done
9.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!
30.gif

Congratulations!
30.gif

I love the delicate halo and the side stones. Just beautiful!

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
SO I am loving this ring, welcome to the Tacori Club
30.gif
I really like how the halo is subtle and not overpowering like some other rings, it''s a very elegant and classic look. Congrats hun!

Sabina

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I am so jealous you got that cool Tacori box too!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your ring is stunning and that setting makes your center stone look HUGE! That''s one of my favorite settings I''ve seen here on PS!

I''ve heard that shape of side stone called a bullet, but the bullets I''ve seen are usually longer and pointier. They look really cool whatever they''re called!

Congratulations on your engagement!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Oh My!!! That looks fantastic! I am definitely going to go and have some finger liposuction. It looks HUGE on your teeny tiny fingers. I am so glad it turned out just the way you envisioned.

Enjoy!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! That is a truly amazing ring! Thanks for sharing!! It looks FREAKING HUGE. I mean, that''s a lot of finger coverage. I really love the delicate halo and the detail!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

luthergirl

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

I had to do a double take...we are almost ring twins in look. I have a round with trap sides (i haven''t posted because I''m horrible with my camera)
Congrats, it is such a classic, yet different, yet antique look.

And I love the way the semi-halo enhances the stone, but "hides" so it isn''t quite a halo.

Beautiful taste!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning! I tried on that very setting a few weeks ago. I think the side stones are kite cut diamonds. Can you tell me the diameter of your center stone? I am considering a setting change and this would be it
2.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I loooove it!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Dang lady, that is some ring! Congrats on your engagement and sparkle HEAVEN!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
beautiful setting! I love the sparkle
31.gif
36.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, I wasn''t expecting so many comments so soon! To everyone that has replied so far, a huuuuge thank you to all. Seriously, I feel silly for saying this but everyone is so nice here and it feels so good to get positive comments on my e-ring. I''m pretty much the only one who is engaged from my real life friends and so I don''t want to barrage them with too much engagement-y stuff if you know what I mean.
20.gif

Violet- thank you so much for your kind words!
Burk- first I have to say that your icon just too precious. as for wanting a new setting... no comment
12.gif

Posh, Happygirl, Prettyblues, Coati- thanks girls! i''m really happy with the way it turned out too
9.gif

Sabina- Thanks hun! Your Tacori is super fab too and I love your SimonG band as well... I might have to keep that in consideration when I start looking for a wedding band!
2.gif

TacoriEring- How come you didn''t get a box? I would have demanded one (not that they''re all that nice or anything but still) and it should have come with an authenticity card as well.
33.gif

Thing2of2- Yay, I''m glad that it does look somewhat bigger than before, always a plus! The bullet reference does make sense, I guess mines more of a fatter, smushed bullet
9.gif

BlackIsland- Thanks so much! It means a lot coming from my fraternal ring twin!
2.gif

Fabcrab- I''m loving all the support from my fellow Tacori girls! Thanks hun!
Luthergirl- Yay, another fraternal ring twin! You should really post your ring, bad pictures are better than no pictures
3.gif
I''d love to see more rounds with trap sides, it''s a gorgeous combo if I do say so myself
2.gif

RisingSun- Thanks! The diameter of the stone is 7.12mm but tacori makes each setting according to your stones exact dimensions so i''m sure yours would look beautiful in this setting too! They also have a larger version for bigger stones that have a higher tcw as well.
Amberwaves- I am obsessed with your minidoxie! You should really submit pics to dailypuppy!
LoveinBloom- Hehe, thanks love!
9.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think I''ve posted this one yet...

IMG_13306534.jpg

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
if you guys were wondering what that metallic grey backdrop was...

IMG_1355.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, it''s absolutely GORGEOUS!! It''s sooo perfect on your hand.....and huge! I love Tacori''s and yours is a beaut!!!!! Congratulations.
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is just incredible! That is one of my favorite settings that I have ever seen! I also have a solitiare that I''m thinking about resetting, but I''m not sure if I want sidestones - after seeing your ring, a big vote for pave and sidestones! Your ring is really stunning, and the diamond is gorgeous too!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Thats a stunning ring and it makes your centre stone look enormous! I thought you were holding something more like 2cts before I read your specs
5.gif

I''m not sure what they are either, but I also love those sidestone shapes - please do post if you find out what the proper name for those are..?
And the ring looks gorgeous on your lovely hands - I wish I had pretty long nails like yours.
1.gif

Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results