shape
carat
color
clarity

LostSapphire: sending out love, dust, prayers and support to you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lost Sapphire, I just found this and want you to know my heart goes out to you and I wish I could help take away your pain. I am glad you have chocolate and pretties here to enjoy to help brighten your day. Hugs to you girl and mega good luck dust coming your way.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Lost Sapphire, I am soooo incredible sorry that you are in that kind of pain. I''m thinking of you and hope you''ll feel better soon. Thanks for being such an inspiration, you must really be a strong person to have to deal with all that and still have your sense of humor intact.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
LS, I am so sorry to hear about your pain. My mother has Chiari malformation, and, while I cannot know what you are feeling, I have seen someone suffering through neurological pain and empathize with you fully. I have the greatest respect for you and your ability to remain proactive and hopeful. I am rooting for you!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing LS!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS, I am just now seeing this thread, but I knew you had a problem from a colored stones thread. Ironically, you crossed my mind this morning and I did pray for you. I can''t even imagine going to work and having to endure that kind of pain. Are you sure you should even be driving???

Anyway, please know that we are concerned about you, and all this jewelry talk is just meaningless when someone has a trial like this going on. I am so sorry and will continue to pray!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending you a giant hug.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
So sorry you''re in such pain LS. Please continue to be assertive. I certainly hope they will do what they can to help you get in sooner. I''ll be thinking of you a lot and wishing you the best of luck.

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
LS just saw this thread. I am sorry to hear about the pain you are suffering through. My thoughts are with you and I hope you get some relief soon.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
LS, just now found this thread and echo the many thoughts of others in hoping you find relief as immediately as possible and a stellar prognosis going forward.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS: I just read through this thread, and want to chime in and offer whatever I can in the way of support. I''m such a wuss... I''m in awe of your ability to live a fairly normal life with such pain. As for the late nite writing... whatever you want to call it, you''re entitled! Type away, someone will be here to read and send their support!

I''m concerned that you''re finding yourself in situations at work that trigger the pain. We go through ridiculously stressful cycles where I work -- some of them lasting a couple of years -- so I know how that can be, but... is there any way you can scale back, delegate, or shed some of the more demanding assignments... or something? To the extent that you have options, it seems like at this point, maintaining your career should take a back seat to maintaining your sanity and taking care of yourself (as long as you can maintain your health coverage, of course.)

Anyhow, to paraphrase Carl, virtual hugs and real prayers outgoing!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Good morning everybody. Today I woke up and it''s not too bad (but the monster takes a few hours to awaken so we''ll see!).

Some positive thoughts for the day off the top of my head (in no particular order):

It''s Friday!
My outdoor Christmas lights look fab.
My 2 furkids gave me snuggles this morning as I listened to the news.
My family is being so supportive and communicative. yay
3 more weeks and we close my work for Christmas woohooo (downside: 3 more weeks of insanity!)
Sweet DH is making stuffed peppers for dinner tonight
Thanks be to God for making the earth and the stars and all of us who inhabit it
The bling is in the US getting a bath. D*mn it''s pretty stuff. Especially the bluebery
Tomorrow I''m putting up the christmas tree in the living room window. Festive.
Sweet DH''s family is *trying* in their special way to be supportive (but knock it off please, with the idea that God punishes us with this kind of thing. If that''s the case how many horrible things could I have possibly done in my lifetime?)..ok off the soapbox-that''s almost a totally separate post.
I have high speed internet. WOW how amazing is that.
You are all here being amazingly helpful, kind and supportive. thank you.
It''s not snowing yet. Just cold. (snow tonight maybe)
I''m getting my nails done today.

oops gotta go.
bye
LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh LS. ((HUGS)) I hadn''t heard from you in Colored Stones for a while, and just found this. You''ve been in my prayers.

Please give me a way to contact your DH''s family, so I may smack some sense into them. God doesn''t work that way. Argh.

I have no words to help with all that you are going through. But I have thoughts, and prayers, and virtual hugs, all of which are heading your way. ((HUGS)).

And yay for furkids. :)

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 9:16:33 AM
Author: geckodani
Oh LS. ((HUGS)) I hadn''t heard from you in Colored Stones for a while, and just found this. You''ve been in my prayers.

Please give me a way to contact your DH''s family, so I may smack some sense into them. God doesn''t work that way. Argh.

I have no words to help with all that you are going through. But I have thoughts, and prayers, and virtual hugs, all of which are heading your way. ((HUGS)).

Big huge fat ditto to that! They should be ashamed of themselves for saying that to you!
I am thinking of you LS, and sending hugs and dust.
Someday we should meet in Buffalo for a GTG.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh LS, so sorry to hear you are going through this. Good thoughts and prayers outgoing to you and your family (but not your DH''s family - how obnoxious is that!). I really hope they can resolve the pain for you soon, and I really admire the strength with which you are bearing up under it.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m sending lots of prayers for fast results from the MRI and prayers, PS dust (magical type), and (((((BIG HUGS))))) from Canada.

May your in-laws reap their just reward
38.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hey there, sweetness. Can I just tell you how incredibly impressed I am with how you are handling all this? You are being so positive and strong. I can only imagine the sort of pain you are living with daily, and you are not letting it bring you down and are able to remind yourself of the good things in life, and are even able to put a positive spin on your future in-laws'' take on this situation (which I think is absolute hogwash). You are absolutely brilliant, m''dear.
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear LostSapphire,

I do not know how Pricescope, which is really not so big, can be big enough to lose people. Somehow I had no idea that you now had or had ever had any medical problems of any kind. Until today. I read this thread in shock, tears starting to fill my eyes. I just had no idea what you were going through and I am sorry that I did not know. You have such a wonderful spirit. I can't believe some of the upbeat comments you have made in this thread about chocolate and Christmas lights and your "furkids".

You will be in my thoughts and prayers from now on and now I know where to come to see what your latest news is. I am so sorry for your pain. I am sorry for the hard nights. I am glad that I can now join the group of Pricescopers who are among your supporters.

Love and hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
LS...hugs, and support....wishing you the best and good health in the New Year.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS, I just saw this thread, and I''m so sorry to hear that you''re in pain! Big hugs to you, sweetie, and TONS of PS dust!!!
emrose.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS, someone may have already said this, but I''d suggest that your in-laws read the book of Job as a point of reference.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
My best wishes.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
LS - you are so strong! I love reading the things you are thankful for. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we''re thankful for you. Best wishes, prayers, and thoughts for you!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Lost, so very sorry.

Have you looked into/discussed with your doctors radiofrequency ablation of the trigeminal nerve? Neurontin? (I work in medicine, btw.)

Big gentle hugs to you.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 9:22:55 PM
Author: sonomacounty
Oh, Lost, so very sorry.

Have you looked into/discussed with your doctors radiofrequency ablation of the trigeminal nerve? Neurontin? (I work in medicine, btw.)

Big gentle hugs to you.
Ouch that sounds scary!

No, we''re not there yet. They are trying to rule out a tumor first. I hope to see the trigeminal neurosurgeon within the next month. We''ll go from there.

I don''t care if it involves a popsicle stick and some crazy glue: just FIX IT!

(kidding, don''t mean to make light of your suggestion!). You have given me an entirely new thing to google Thank you for the distraction.

LS

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS - i just realized you were going through this terrible ordeal and pain - I am so, so sorry. I truly hope that you feel better soon and I loved reading your wonderful positive thoughts for the day post...what a tremendous attitude you have. My thoughts and prayers are with you and a big, huge HUG!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 10:30:34 PM
Author: LostSapphire

I don''t care if it involves a popsicle stick and some crazy glue: just FIX IT!

LS

I wonder if I can get an NIH grant to study the possible therapeutic potential of popsicle sticks and crazy glue... wanna be in a trial?
28.gif

Actually, crazy glue was originally intended for medical use - maybe it''s not that bad an idea.

I hope the peppers were delicious and the pain negligible.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
LS, I only just saw this and apologize I have not posted sooner.
I am very sorry to hear the problems you are going through and having this sort of pain, and sincerely am sending positive vibes and hoping that you feel better.
It is very strong of you to be maintaining positive thoughts and your sense of humour, very proud of you
emrose.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 9:22:05 AM
Author: iluvcarats
Date: 12/5/2008 9:16:33 AM

Author: geckodani

Big huge fat ditto to that! They should be ashamed of themselves for saying that to you!

I am thinking of you LS, and sending hugs and dust.

Someday we should meet in Buffalo for a GTG.

THRITTO to that!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Hi LS, I''m a late comer to this thread. Just sending you loads of positive thoughts and hugs! I can''t imagine what your going through, but hopefully your doctors can figure out something soon to get you some relief.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Another latecomer, sending you hugs and prayers. I am glad to see you''re enjoying the Christmas season..it seems like a good way to keep spirits high. Stay strong LS, we''re all here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results