shape
carat
color
clarity

LostSapphire: sending out love, dust, prayers and support to you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s such wonderful news, LS!! Here''s hoping the swelling goes down quickly and the monster is gone! Have a pleasant nighty-night.

PS.......I think all you need for that hair is a lovely hat like Aretha wore.........
9.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
What wonderful news! Continuing to send speedy recovery vibes your direction.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! I''m so glad you''re home. Now rest, honey, rest.

And God bless your DH. What a wonderful man.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you are on the mend! Mend quickly! Best. D.

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
heal quickly and rest well!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So good to hear from you and hear of the successful surgery!

Please go rest and come back when you are feeling well again . . . hooray!!!!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LS, I am SO GLAD to see you posting and know that everything went well. I will continue to cross my fingers for you in the hopes that the beast has been slain.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the update! Take care, and we''ll keep singing for a speedy recovery and continued good news!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you are ok :}
prayers continue for a speedy recovery!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
So far, so good. Get well soon. You are a very brave lady!
35.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I am glad you are home!!!! I am hoping for nothing but the best.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, thank you for posting! I''m sure you felt like heck, and it was the last thing you wanted to do, but I''m so glad to hear that you''re home.

My kitties have their toes crossed that the swelling goes down quickly, you rest comfortably, and have a great outcome.
5.gif
(Me too, of course, but they''re cuter.)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad to hear you are home and the surgery went well. Hugs to you and I am wishing you a speedy recovery.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Ls fingers crossed the doc''s have got it right!
Now rest up and dream of your next sparkly project
1.gif
/

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you''re home. Be well.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Major tears of happy over here LS!
39.gif
9.gif
36.gif
It is so good to hear from you!!!! Thank you so much for posting! (My fingernails thank you too
2.gif
.) Sweet dreams my friend. ((HUGS))

P.S. DH says welcome home.
face23.gif

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
So glad to hear that it went well! Sending love and get well vibes from DH and I and sloppy baby kisses from J.

redheadma

Rough_Rock
Still sending prayers your way. Time to rest and heal. I''ve been in a neuro ICU - no fun whatsoever. Glad you are home.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I am SOOOOO glad to read that post!! I''m sorry you''re still feeling crappy but it''s so wonderful that you''re home and your doctor seems to think they fixed it. I look forward to more happy updates when you are feeling better!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 4:26:42 AM
Author: Lorelei
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
Ditto! Plus mucho healing dust & virtual warming of said fuzzy wuzzy slippers.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2009 5:21:38 PM
Author: LostSapphire

OK I must be ok to have enough brain function to post on PS.

This will be short but sweet:

I am home. It was rough and I feel really crappy. Going to go and put my brain to bed for a while. There''s nothing like 3 days in a neurosurgical ICU to make someone wanna go home......

Thank you all for your prayers. The doc seems to think they fixed it (won''t know for a few days yet for sure after the swelling goes down).

My hair still looks awful, worse now with the chunks shaved out of it. (I wrote that so you know they''ve successfully maintained my sense of humour).

**sweetie, can you help me get up and into bed? and take off my fuzzy wuzzy slippers?**
What a man he is. Such a good nurse.

night night

LS

*praying fervently he is correct*

LS, this is just music to our ears. I can''t tell you how happy I am to read this. Really!
36.gif

Now please rest, we will be here when you feel better.
1.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been sendng prayers your way and am delighted to hear the news and the humor
1.gif
speedy recovery and increasing relief.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad that things went well. I''m sending some PS dust for a speedy recovery
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
I hope you''re doing well at home LS! ((HUGS))

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 4:10:24 PM
Author: geckodani
35.gif
Thanks Gecko
35.gif

I''ve been mostly sleeping inbetween medication (every 4 hours). The big excitement for today was that I got to wash my hair and feel so much better. It was covered in that orange antiseptic soap stuff they swab all over you. So I don''t feel so disgusting.

The sleep is exactly what I need. Sweet DH has "put up the fence" to keep people out, and he''s even handling all of the phone calls. I just don''t have any energy to talk to people....just him and the furkids (the "boys").

I am still unsure about whether they got it or not as this persistent migraine makes it hard to tell. I still have numbness in my face, but I don''t think I have as severe pain as before...but it''s way too early to be sure, aparently. The doctor said to give it 2-3 weeks.

Put my earrings and pendant back on. that feels good. Rings won''t fit: I am swollen up like a marshmallow. My socks are leaving marks around my ankles, it''s so bad!

See ladies, there''s another reason why diamond studs are so versatile: even after neurosurgery you can get some bling on! (and that, my friends, is my lame attempt at humour today)

over''n''out

LS

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
LS, I haven''t posted in this thread yet but I''ve been following along through your journey. SO glad that you are home and that they think they may have gotten rid of the monster. I''ll pray that your nightmare is over!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s good to see your sense of humor...glad they left that part of your brain intact!
9.gif
2.gif

Now GO AWAY MIGRAINE!!!!!
29.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you are home LS, must feel great to be in your own bed. You get plenty of rest. Thanks for the update. I am praying that gosh darn migraine goes away soon. Glad you got to wash that yucky stuff out of your hair, it''s a great feeling I''m sure. Sending you all my prayers, and a big ole HUG!!!!
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/23/2009 5:29:32 PM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 1/23/2009 4:10:24 PM
Author: geckodani
35.gif
Thanks Gecko
35.gif

I''ve been mostly sleeping inbetween medication (every 4 hours). The big excitement for today was that I got to wash my hair and feel so much better. It was covered in that orange antiseptic soap stuff they swab all over you. So I don''t feel so disgusting.

The sleep is exactly what I need. Sweet DH has ''put up the fence'' to keep people out, and he''s even handling all of the phone calls. I just don''t have any energy to talk to people....just him and the furkids (the ''boys'').

I am still unsure about whether they got it or not as this persistent migraine makes it hard to tell. I still have numbness in my face, but I don''t think I have as severe pain as before...but it''s way too early to be sure, aparently. The doctor said to give it 2-3 weeks.

Put my earrings and pendant back on. that feels good. Rings won''t fit: I am swollen up like a marshmallow. My socks are leaving marks around my ankles, it''s so bad!

See ladies, there''s another reason why diamond studs are so versatile: even after neurosurgery you can get some bling on! (and that, my friends, is my lame attempt at humour today)

over''n''out

LS
Lots of gentle hugs going your way! Things will settle now, I bet you will start to feel a little better each day soon once the op swelling begins to subside!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results