Whisker Stache(stache for short)
Chimkins
Rasputin
Kismet
Misha
Juno

It depends on what he's like:lol:
Is he a lover or a biter?

So funny thing, we call older son Mustache from the skit on Impractical Jokers, we even put it on his birthday cake :lol:

He is a bit of both, he is quite a spaz but a lovable spaz. He does go completely crazy biting my hands at times but he has a lot of pent up energy being in that cage I’m sure.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
God bless you for offering a home out the cage.

He has only recently been caged, he’s been fostered in a home environment since they got him. The woman fostering him went away for vacation so the shelter was just babysitting if you will.

I can’t even imagine him being caged any longer, he has so much energy it’s like he is going to spin out of the cage when I open it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for the all the names and well wishes, they are very much appreciated. We are very excited!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, he is a looker, @YadaYadaYada! What a gorgeous tabby boy. Congratulations on your new family member! His name will probably become apparent once you get to know him, but here are my thoughts. I have five cats (four foster fails/wins), so I've had a lot of time to think these types of thoughts. Ahem.

Rafael
Louis or Billy Ray (from Trading Places)
Carter
Dash
Leroy
Simon
Joey

and last but not least ...

Kevin.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like Kevin! And Beauregard, Beau for short.

My previous suggestion was Stone Cold Steve Austin, because when I posted a thread like this about my Daisy, another member said she was a “stone cold cutie.” Your new friend is a stone cold cutie also, but I thought the addition of Steve Austin the wrestler could be a funny way to make the name more masculine. Don’t listen to me, though; I like weird names. Lol

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an absolute cutie!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our cats know their names and also their nicknames!
Your kitten is ridiculously adorable and I can’t wait to see how he settles in.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
So funny thing, we call older son Mustache from the skit on Impractical Jokers, we even put it on his birthday cake :lol:

He is a bit of both, he is quite a spaz but a lovable spaz. He does go completely crazy biting my hands at times but he has a lot of pent up energy being in that cage I’m sure.

Well then, Whisker Stache and his boy Mustache go together like peas and carrots:lol:

Oh, before I forget! My kid wanted to show your kid design variations of characters she and her friends draw for each other based on some game thing they play about dragon type creatures.
She hopes he'll think it's cool even if it's not a real dinosaur. image-27.png glacegar.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always like doubled single-syllable names (if that makes sense). Hence, my avatar name (Tyty333).

Boo Boo
J.J.

But also like...
Remi
Taz (short for Tasmanian Devil depending on his personality:evil2:)
Jordy

Such a cutie...I'm sure your family will come up with something that suits him well! Enjoy your new little guy!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well then, Whisker Stache and his boy Mustache go together like peas and carrots:lol:

Oh, before I forget! My kid wanted to show your kid design variations of characters she and her friends draw for each other based on some game thing they play about dragon type creatures.
She hopes he'll think it's cool even if it's not a real dinosaur. image-27.png glacegar.png

My goodness, the talent is amazing. I can’t even draw a proper stick person! I will be sure to show him when he gets home from school.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, I misread! I thought it said this new cat IS a bobcat and thought it was a new variety of cat. :shock:

Nooo, that that would be so illegal and CT does not play with people keeping wild animals as pets. There was a domesticated African Serval born in captivity that was seized by the Department of Environmental Protection here in CT s few years back and the owner was arrested. Beautiful cat, very sad story.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@YadaYadaYada
I just showed your new kitty's picture to DH, and he flipped!
He said "So cute!!! Why don't we have that kitty in our house?!"
He loves cats.

rush down to the local SPCA and get one
they are overflowing here with the cost of living crisis
that's why we have PuffBall (he was just a big ball of fluff as a kitten) because the SPCA wouldnt take him, in the past they have always happily taken our strays, but it stresses Borris out so he cant live inside, he has a bed in the laundry -and we got him fixed

hmmmm i may have in my excitment misread what your hubbie said, perhpas more a slight to your own kitty ???

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I like place names: Paris, Phoenix, Oslo, Samoa, Bora Bora, Saskatoon lol.

Or a name you'd give your son, if you had another one.

I think it's also cute if the name starts with the same letter your last name does.

Or a name that goes with your other cat's name.

Also dessert names: Marzipan, Mousse, Macaroon, Whoopie Pie :lol-2:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rush down to the local SPCA and get one
they are overflowing here with the cost of living crisis
that's why we have PuffBall (he was just a big ball of fluff as a kitten) because the SPCA wouldnt take him, in the past they have always happily taken our strays, but it stresses Borris out so he cant live inside, he has a bed in the laundry -and we got him fixed

hmmmm i may have in my excitment misread what your hubbie said, perhpas more a slight to your own kitty ???

We would have a house full of cats, but Miso did not play nice with our other cat, who is now deceased.
He really made poor Phrix miserable, constantly attacking him and biting him. I'm sure he would do the same with another cat, so we shouldn't get another cat as long as we have Miso.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking Bobby (like others have mentioned), Bob or BC since you mentioned he looks like a bobcat. Whatever you name him, he's adorable! What a lovely new addition to your family! Enjoy him!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone familiar with the comic Get Fuzzy? Older son and DH want to name him Bucky after the cat or Smacky, the cat‘s teddy bear :eh:

AC2CCE6E-ED6A-448D-BC5F-598D998FD55B.jpeg

Well, I don’t think he looks angry like Bucky so I suggested Waldorf, you know…..

DAB1D64E-28BF-4318-B94F-7A141BDD4A87.jpeg

He would be Wally for short, they have come up with some doozies let me tell you! Waldorf is not definite yet, we are still considering all options lol! We are bringing him home Saturday morning!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We would have a house full of cats, but Miso did not play nice with our other cat, who is now deceased.
He really made poor Phrix miserable, constantly attacking him and biting him. I'm sure he would do the same with another cat, so we shouldn't get another cat as long as we have Miso.

Gotta say, this is our first time having two male cats and I’m a bit nervous about how they will get on. Although I have been told that two females can get quite snarky with each other and at one point I had three female cats and one male with no issue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results