carat
color
clarity

Looking for Forever studs 4ctw+

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Holy moly!!

I’m sorry I missed this thread - #life got in the way of my PS time mega-ly earlier in the year. But you didn’t need me - you were in great hands with Kim N!!

And they look FAB on you. Oh my goodness. Big and bold and bright and beautiful :love: Congratulations!!!! I hope you wear them a ton!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! The studs look beautiful on you!

chloe88

Rough_Rock
Premium
@yssie @LLJsmom thank you both! It’s so nice to talk about jewelry with the lovely people on this
forum!

Took a few more while today waiting in the car.
Really enjoying this setting since I can still see some diamond from the front and not just the side.

Attachments

• 856766B8-7F72-4863-A34A-204FDF606B25.jpeg
    856766B8-7F72-4863-A34A-204FDF606B25.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 826928FB-1595-405B-A726-200C09D54EBD.jpeg
    826928FB-1595-405B-A726-200C09D54EBD.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 46

erical77

Rough_Rock
@chloe88 I know this is an old thread... LOVE your earrings. May I ask how the flat bottom on the martini stud is different from the regular martini? Wondering why you wanted that change? Also are the prongs mini claws instead of round?

chloe88

Rough_Rock
Premium
@chloe88 I know this is an old thread... LOVE your earrings. May I ask how the flat bottom on the martini stud is different from the regular martini? Wondering why you wanted that change? Also are the prongs mini claws instead of round?

Hi, I requested the flat bottom because the regular martinis have a point that goes into the ear hole and can stretch ear holes. I also wanted to make sure it wouldn’t droop but wanted the floating diamond look martinis seem to give. I tried a regular 4 prong setting but felt like I could see too much metal from the front. As for the prongs, they’re a small single claw. I didn’t specifically request this look but I love the way it looks. It’s minimal and disappears into the diamond.

Regular martini on top, flat bottom martini in middle, four prong setting on bottom.

IMG_2742.png IMG_2737.jpeg

erical77

Rough_Rock
Hi, I requested the flat bottom because the regular martinis have a point that goes into the ear hole and can stretch ear holes. I also wanted to make sure it wouldn’t droop but wanted the floating diamond look martinis seem to give. I tried a regular 4 prong setting but felt like I could see too much metal from the front. As for the prongs, they’re a small single claw. I didn’t specifically request this look but I love the way it looks. It’s minimal and disappears into the diamond.

Regular martini on top, flat bottom martini in middle, four prong setting on bottom.

IMG_2742.png IMG_2737.jpeg

Thank you so much for this... I am having my studs made with your flat by style by Alex Park! Appreciate your help. :)

chloe88

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for this... I am having my studs made with your flat by style by Alex Park! Appreciate your help. :)

Awesome! I’m so glad he could do that for you. I’ve been keeping watch of his stuff on IG and his pricing on round studs are pretty fantastic. Hope you post pics when you get yours! :mrgreen2:

erical777

Rough_Rock
Awesome! I’m so glad he could do that for you. I’ve been keeping watch of his stuff on IG and his pricing on round studs are pretty fantastic. Hope you post pics when you get yours! :mrgreen2:

Yes, I thought their pricing was good. I messaged them with what I was looking for and they sent me an option with IRL videos. 4cttw, F VS1 and meets PS specs for $2,750 in your setting. I approved the CAD yesterday so hopefully I’ll have them soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results