shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a OEC/OMC Stone for E-ring

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some bezel! And that stone! Wow!!

Wondering, did you ever send it to GIA? Curious as to how it would color grade.

It looks beautiful - and huge - in that bezel.

I think we need 52 more pics of the profile - and, are those prongs in the bezel? Need some pics of that. Under gallery, you know. More pics ;)2:saint:

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the delay!

We didn't send it to the GIA due to time constraints - we needed to have the ring finished on a certain time frame (ours, not the jeweler's) and sending it to the GIA would have made making the deadline impossible. The jeweler did source a comparable certified L stone, and the color was close enough that it eased my fears. The color changes quite a bit in different lighting. Sometimes it's super stark white, champagne-ish, or butter yellow, but usually it's a creamy ivory (my favorite). It's even looked a tinge greenish once.

There are two tiny claws on either side! I'm actually not sure the setting is technically a bezel? I think it might be a bezel/illusion hybrid. The gold is folded over on the top and bottom of the stone, and then on the sides it has the two claws securing it in place.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is lovely and the yellow so accentuates the beautiful glow of ivory whiteness of your stone. Stunning ring. Congratulations!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yellow gold was the perfect choice for this stone. The prong/bezel combo is very unexpected. It's beautiful

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring and the stone are both beautiful. The setting is just unique enough to make it all your own. Congratulations.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Congratulations on your stone and setting-- the finished product is stunning.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Had to come back here again and see your custom setting for that OMC! That is one stunning ring and should have made Jewelry of the Week!! So lovely!

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Had to come back here again and see your custom setting for that OMC! That is one stunning ring and should have made Jewelry of the Week!! So lovely!

Aww, thank you! That's such a nice thing for you to say :) I think the jeweler really outdid herself!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention @Ontheblackrock15 it’s such a stunning ring and just look so good on! Happen to have any other pictures with tour wedding band?

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Sure! I have a matching band that I usually wear, but sometimes I switch it out the single stone band that's in my avatar.

20200405_153109.jpg 20200405_153017.jpg

Wow this ring looks so ethereal. What a beautiful find! Great choice!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous <3

And so wonderfully unique! Thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results