shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a 2ctw pair- again!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
So. wF said she can send them to me and I have a 10 day review or return. Do you think I should bring them in?? Also @DejaWiz did you get a chance to look at those two LGD diamonds I picked on Reddit?

I just sent a couple of alternatives

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
So. I ordered the WF ones and the last two that DejaWiz found. I have an ASET scope so I will compare them when they come and post photos, scopes, videos, etc. in different lighting conditions. Be back soon!!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Calling @DejaWiz and @Kim N
I’ve received the two pairs of diamonds and would like your opinions.
The WF ones are in their settings.
Here are photos and ASET images. I’ll post videos next.
IMG_3548.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3544.jpeg
    IMG_3544.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3541.jpeg
    IMG_3541.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3539.jpeg
    IMG_3539.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3537.jpeg
    IMG_3537.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 20

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I have to admit they’re both beautiful but I do have a favorite. I’d like to hear your thoughts.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
We're the ASET results a bit better with the LGD options, or is that just the angles/alignments of them in the pictures?

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I think it’s the angles. I thought WF was better. But they were both good.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock

Any suggestions on taking better photos? I used a white cardboard and poked holes in it for the culet to sit.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

If the WF stones perform better to your eyes in different lighting conditions, there's your answer. I think the WF being set may have contributed to the angles being off in the photos.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
If the WF stones perform better to your eyes in different lighting conditions, there's your answer. I think the WF being set may have contributed to the angles being off in the photos.

Agree with Kim N - whichever set looks better, go with. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by being able to compare multiple sets and choosing your winner.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
OK. I’ll take another look tomorrow. Looking through the scope without my phone I couldn’t believe how much red was in the WF stones. Although the LGD ASET looked very good as well.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Ok @DejaWiz and @Kim N
I’m back! I tried my best to get good ASET image. I tried with the backlight and white tissue but couldn’t get it to stay straight so I used my hand. But I think these are better than yesterdays.
WF A 9-23
WF B 9-23
LGD A 9-23
LGD B 9-23

Thanks again for all your help!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok @DejaWiz and @Kim N
I’m back! I tried my best to get good ASET image. I tried with the backlight and white tissue but couldn’t get it to stay straight so I used my hand. But I think these are better than yesterdays.
WF A 9-23
WF B 9-23
LGD A 9-23
LGD B 9-23

Thanks again for all your help!

I like the LGD ones a bit more from these videos, but if the WF actually perform better in person, that's what I would go with.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I like the LGD ones a bit more from these videos, but if the WF actually perform better in person, that's what I would go with.

Thank you. I'll compare one more time tomorrow and then decide. I do think the ASETs are better with the LGD and the Arrows look great.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Just realized i forgot to post the still photos. Here they are. Do these change your mind at all?

IMG_3561.jpeg
IMG_3558.jpeg
IMG_3555.jpeg
IMG_3554.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just realized i forgot to post the still photos. Here they are. Do these change your mind at all?

IMG_3561.jpeg
IMG_3558.jpeg
IMG_3555.jpeg
IMG_3554.jpeg

No, I still have a slight preference for the LGD. Both pairs are very nicely cut--you won't go wrong with either!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
No, I still have a slight preference for the LGD. Both pairs are very nicely cut--you won't go wrong with either!

OK. Thanks.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly either pair will knock the socks off of any potential purchaser for the fundraiser so I’d just go with wichever is cheaper.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to everyone! I've decided to go with the LGD pair. I had another pair of eyes look at it to see which one they liked and it was the LGD pair. Also, they happen to be the less expensive ones, even with the added settings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results