shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a 2ctw pair- again!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Hi.
Looking for some help again to find two round diamonds to use for studs that I am donating to my grandson's school for a fundraiser. I would like something in the G-
H range, 2ctw. (1ct. each) and all other parameters the best for studs. I'm open to VS1-SI for clarity as long as it is eye clean and a sparkle-bomb. @DejaWiz you were kind enough to help me in the past so I'm hoping you can work your magic again.

Anyone else is free to chime in as well.

Thank you in advance!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I noticed that the Whiteflash lab grown that are not the “precision cut” are still listed as “ideal cut,” but with reasonable prices. Might be worth looking there.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I noticed that the Whiteflash lab grown that are not the “precision cut” are still listed as “ideal cut,” but with reasonable prices. Might be worth looking there.

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried to find pairs within my parameters, but they didn't have any listed. They do have single stones but I am not comfortable choosing them and making pairs.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the suggestion. I tried to find pairs within my parameters, but they didn't have any listed. They do have single stones but I am not comfortable choosing them and making pairs.

I saw that, not too many pairs. I am sure someone here can help, and I know that if you call them, they’ll advise you on a pair (I did that for my MIL—I chose two singles they said would make a good pair).

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
@DejaWiz I'll also include that the first pair you helped me with were about $1100 for the pair and I'd like to stay at or below that price. As those were E's VS1, I'm hoping to come in a little under this time. Thanks again!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Have you tried reaching out to Alex Parks via Instagram? He just posted a few 2.0 carats yesterday, he usually always has earrings on hand… his prices are great too! Worth asking if he has what you are looking for?

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Have you tried reaching out to Alex Parks via Instagram? He just posted a few 2.0 carats yesterday, he usually always has earrings on hand… his prices are great too! Worth asking if he has what you are looking for?

Yea. I have been in touch with him but right now they only have 4ctw.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These 2 might make a nice pair...a little bigger than you wanted but still in price range. I would get an opinion from WF.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
These 2 might make a nice pair...a little bigger than you wanted but still in price range. I would get an opinion from WF.

Thank you. I'll try calling them tomorrow. So you don't see any areas that might be of concern, especially it being CVD??

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Found some options for you to look at, momofive.
Some of these videos were taken in different photography environments, so the appearance will differ a bit from diamond to diamond.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All (and @DejaWiz and @tyty333!!)
I decided to contact Whiteflash to see what they come up with. This is what she sent me. I look at the images and go cross-eyed so I need some help. These are all CVD, which I also cannot spot the deposits that the experts see. These are all non-branded, because I'm trying to keep it around $1400 with the setting.

Whiteflash 2.02ctw F VS1
Whiteflash 2.08ctw F VS1/VS2
Whiteflash 2.44ctw G VS1

I would love to hear your thoughts. I've also been in contact with Alex Park but nothing in the 2ctw range with setting and that price range has come up yet.
DejaWiz, I did look at the LGD choices you sent, but it's been a while (the need for the donation has been pushed off as they'd rather have it for their Spring event), so I'm not in a hurry, but I'd like to work on having it done anyway). So, my main parameters are ASET scopes and various lighting, etc, I would defer to the experts to choose for me all the time, but especially when those images are not available.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Alex Park has a pair of 1.10’s up now for $1000 but I can’t figure out how to copy the link or the video from Instagram. Can anyone tell me how??

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@DejaWiz Bumping this to you and/or @Kim N

Thanks!

They'd probably be fine for earrings, but I'm not a big fan of the crown/pavilion combos. I'd want a shallower pavilion on the first stone and a shallower crown on the second.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
They'd probably be fine for earrings, but I'm not a big fan of the crown/pavilion combos. I'd want a shallower pavilion on the first stone and a shallower crown on the second.

Thanks. I’m not in a rush so I’ll pass on them. I know the budget isn’t great but @DejaWiz found me a great pair for another donation so I’ll be patient.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think about the WF pair??

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
momofive I've got a bunch of links incoming...

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Let me know when you are ready, momofive and I'll post them so that you can act quickly, if any of them catch your eye.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Let me know when you are ready, momofive and I'll post them so that you can act quickly, if any of them catch your eye.

I'm on hold with a doctor's office! Ugh. I'll let you know as soon as I'm off.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I'm on hold with a doctor's office! Ugh. I'll let you know as soon as I'm off.

It might be better to DM me on Reddit. And can you put them in order of your favorites or ** the favorites?? Thanks.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Did you find a pair yet, momofive?

No. Not yet. DejaWiz sent me some and I got a couple of needed videos last night so I am hoping to go through them today/tonight (It's been a crazy day!) Then I'll post the videos to get some thoughts of the ones I like. (Not that I know the nuances of what I am looking at!!)

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I think the first set (2.21ctw) has the best proportions and angles.
Would WF be willing to bring them in to provide advanced images and videos in various lighting conditions?

I can only ask!! I’m putting up my favorites from LGD in our chat on Reddit now. I don’t know how to just post the videos.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
So. wF said she can send them to me and I have a 10 day review or return. Do you think I should bring them in?? Also @DejaWiz did you get a chance to look at those two LGD diamonds I picked on Teddit?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results