shape
carat
color
clarity

Look, Nan has her hand on my asscher....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lynn, I have to say it''s awful purty!!!!!
35.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!!

It looks good on angello too
9.gif

Very pretty...
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hooooooooooooorrrrayyyyyyyy!!!! my fav are the monkey and angello. warm fuzzies and kiddies PLUS diamonds????! oh my...
9.gif

can I just say I''m super duper uber jealous?!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Rockchic and flopkins!!!! My fav is the one with Angello and the monkey too. I gave him the monkey cause he reminds me of one. He is too cute for words!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
One last post before this thread gets retired, I just love this ring to pieces and it was a fun project, although a looong one. Thanks guys for all your help. It is what PS is all about......
1.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Lisa, I LOOOOOOOVE the new pictures!! It is just an amazing work of art, and I''m so happy it turned out perfectly!!!

HOORAY!!!!!!!! Angelo is the perfect hand model!!

Sorry to be so late commenting on YOUR fab hand shots, but just wanted to let you know that I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
p.s. the collage will be coming in a few days--"The Kaleigh" goes in my hall of fame!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks blueroses, you were a big part of this project!!!!!
1.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Love the little hand model
31.gif

Kaleigh, that ring is to-die-for!!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww.. What a precious little guy Angello is!
face23.gif

That ring is too beautiful. Love it.
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it looks terrific!! I absolutely love the one on Angello''s finger. So sweet.
5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks jadeleaves, Morticia and Milly!!!! I hope to get more pics next week when I get to visit Nan and Angello at home!!!!! I showed my grandmother the ring today, and in her typical Nanny speak she said, why that''s magnificent. She''s 94 and loves her diamonds!!!!! Haha here''s the kicker, then she pipes up and says, why do you want so many rings???
32.gif
Serioulsy, I don''t have that many. Just a few nice ones. She is the one that got me started on this whole jewelry mess.
31.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
ROFL. I do believe it's a hereditary disease.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, it looks great on your hand!
36.gif

And it looks great on Angello''s hand too.
31.gif

Your grandma sounds cute. Tell her that it''s her fault!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, today I had to take Nanny to the eye doctor. She goes every 6 months. I told her today that after our last visit, I would get her situated and then be back to pick her up. She''s like you mean you''re not going to be with me the whole time???? I said hell no. I said the last time in the waiting room, all she did was ask about Ellen Degenerous(SP?). During our last visit to the eye doc, she pipes up in her loudest deaf voice and says, why did you know that Ellen is gay??? ( Insert me dying here), I told her to shhhh. She Then says, Why are you sushing me??? I say we''ll talk about it later. She ignores me completely( Knowing full well she got a rise out of me) and says, Why what do you suppose those lesbians do to eachother???? That''s why I left her today in the care of the nurses and picked her up promptly afterwards. I just saved 5 years off my life. True story.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha too funny K! Grandmas can be a kick! Mine loves to say sassy things too. Maybe that's where I get it from?!?
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bump for angel.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bump for princessv

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
*drool drool drool*
30.gif
30.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Geez! How did I miss this one?!?
6.gif
Your ring is spectacular... from the top it''s kinda like a BIG MAMA version of my baby e-ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Love the diamonds on the prongs... beautiful & classy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Lisa-

bumping your ring, because who doesn''t want to look at your ring again??
30.gif

and actually, I have a question and I can''t send you a pm unfortunately. you mentioned in another thread that you specified to quest what kind of melee to use- what did you tell them? and that means it wasn''t the same quality melee that they typically use? thanks
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Icekid,
Missing those PM''s big time. Yes I asked them to use melee that was E-F VS quality since my asscher is an E. I think they may have used even better melee than what I asked for, but can''t swear to that. I just remember Pete saying something to that effect. I hope that answers your question.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful Lisa and I know it will give you much joy for many years to come - what a lovely end to your special project!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results