shape
carat
color
clarity

Look, Nan has her hand on my asscher....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
how about a little monkey business

monky1818.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
crap, I''m back. Thanks Nan for taking so many pictures... you know us
3.gif

I wonder when my ring is going to be finished, b/c I really want to see yours Lisa
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one!

modd1919.JPG

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I love it, and I love the creative pictures
30.gif
Isn''t it funny how nice the ring looks with your hand pressed up against the window, who knew?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa!!!!!!

It is tooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m a very huge admirer.......
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohh love the monkey shot
3.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
It''s just glorious, Lisa....Bravo!!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

(Great pics, Nan! I LOVE that monkey!!!!)

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
A HUGE THANK YOU TO NAN!!!!!!!! The pics are just fabulous, I can''t wait to get it tomorrow!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
The Monkey is a stuffed animal I gave to Angello on my first visit to the hospital.
12.gif

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous!! I thought Asschers were supposed to look smaller than RBs?

This one''s positively monstrous!!
30.gif
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! it''s a work of art
3.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
11.gif
11.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Can you tell I had a little thought about driving to DC and stealing that puppy??? Just a small one.

9.gif

It''s freaking gorgeous! I love the 3 sided pave and all the little diamonds under the head as well!!! Just divine.

36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not followed your story, Lisa, but I will have to go look it up now. That is one absolutely smashing ring...and it looks great on Nan''s hand! Is there a photo of it on your hand in one of the threads about the ring? Point me to it, please!

Deb

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for all the eye candy
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want that. Maybe I should race you to DC.

And a big thanks and hug to Nan for picking it up and taking some GREAT photos for us!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! I just stopped in to see if the pics were posted before I sign off for the night. What an awesome ring. Quest definitely does it again. Can''t wait to hear what you think when you see it in person, Lisa. I bet Nan will be sleeping with it tonight.
2.gif

The panda shot cracked me up, Nan.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
TEARS!!!! Absolute TEARS OF AWE!!!! Mile deep? It is a bottomless pool of beauteeocity.

I want to lick it, then steal it, move to a deserted island and stare at it for the remainder of my days. But, in reality, I''ll just wait for MORE PIX.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan did me a HUGE favor and picked it up for me as I had a funeral to go to today. I lost a great friend and the last thing I wanted was to have to worry about rushing home to meet the post man.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully, I''m not talking about the ring. (Naughty Nan are you listening?) But seriously, my condolences on your loss.

Now, for the comments on your ring. HOLY FREAKIN'' CR@P, are you kidding me? That thing is simply gorgeous. Wow oh wow. I am so impressed with it. Just beautiful. Thanks for the heads up.

Shay

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kaleigh I am sorry about your friend... I hope all goes well for you!! As for that ring...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is my favorite asscher halo by far! Your stone is just stunning, strm you did a fantastic job helping Miss Lisa pick that baby out! I am soo glad you went with all white diamonds, that ring is just fantastic the way it is!
36.gif

anika

Shiny_Rock
Big and beautiful!
I love it!

Anika

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2005 9:53:41 PM
Author: Shay37
Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully, I''m not talking about the ring. (Naughty Nan are you listening?) But seriously, my condolences on your loss.
Hehe yes, you better hope Nan can part with that beauty!! I don''t think I''d ever tire of looking at pictures of your ring!

It seems weird to combine this comment in a post where I just finished looking at a ring posing with monkeys and peanuts, but I am sorry about the loss of your friend. Hope you''re ok.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect, perfect, perfect!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nan for the pictures! You have serious self-control, not keeping that for yourself
3.gif

Sorry to hear of your loss, Lisa, I know its little comfort but I hope you can enjoy your new ring....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW it''s HUGE ... seriously! That is insane, I am soooo loving it!!

Can''t wait to see pix of it on your hand K...good luck getting it away from Nan!!

How fun...Nan are you wearing it around the house until tomorrow? Tell the truth!!
31.gif

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!!
30.gif

It''s soo big!!! Beautiful!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
OH MY GOODNESS. IT''s even more fab in the nan shots
36.gif
36.gif
I just lOVE, lOVE, lOVE it
36.gif
36.gif

i can''t wait to hear what you think when you finally get to see it in person. I''m totally blown away. That is some serious blinding bling.

thanks nan, for taking all the pics
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, Thanks everyone, I have bored you guys to tears with this project and you have hung in there like real troopers. So many of you have helped and I am so glad it''s finally over. Haha, the peanuts is an inside joke with Nan and me. When Angello was super sick, all she did was eat peanuts.
11.gif
I was like ya got to cut out the peanuts!!! No wonder you have a belly ache. But she doesn''t listen to me, that''s Ok. I love her dearly.
1.gif
I gave Angello the stuffed monkey, because all the times I have been with him he reminds me of a monkey. He is a lot of fun and is very playful.
21.gif
12.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa!

Still one more sleep for you!

That ring does look gigantic...and I still think you''re fibbing us about it only being under a carat!
2.gif
I can see why Quest ran out of diamonds when they were making it! There must be a gazillion of them...

Those pics Nan took are priceless, although I''m sad that there wasn''t one of Angello wearing it! It gave me a great idea to take a pic of my ring with a Bride Bear that my son got for me, so off I go to play with my camera and dream about your stupendous ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tawn, we'll get one with Angello if he's up for it!!! I talked to him tonight and he is excited cause he knows I have something fun for him!!!! Nighty night guys, gots to get my beauty sleep. I will give Angello and Nan HUGE hugs and kisses from everyone on PS!!!!! That's what this is all about, great friendships and community, and a place to get support when you need it. PS has been all that and a bag of chips!!!!!
2.gif
Our love of diamonds is just the icing on the cake.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results