shape
carat
color
clarity

Look, Nan has her hand on my asscher....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unph.

I''m literally speechless. The stone alone is incredible - and in that setting it''s unquestionably one of the most perfect Asschers I have ever seen.

Just. Wow!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/30/2005 10:35:46 AM
Author: kaleigh
Tacori, MB and Paula, Nan has the pics and we all know how busy she is at the hospital and such.

Ok, now I feel guilty...
20.gif
You''re right, she has more important things to attend to. It''s just that we can never get enough pictures... It will be a fun treat when they get posted. Especially the ones with Angello.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren, Thanks I just love it. I had my doubts cause it was a small stone, but in this setting it looks like it grew by a carat or 2. Paula oh geez don''t feel bad, I just wanted you guys to know That I don''t have the pics. Nan will post them tonight I''m sure.
2.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I dont know how I missed this thread, what a beautiful ring! It is absolutely stunning, i''m nearly speachless. Will be checking back for hand pics!

Congrats on an amazing ring!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow---it looks amazing--and huge--and sparkly--and perfect! Quest rocks!
36.gif

Thanks, Nan for posting so many great pics! I especially love the monkey & panda shots!

You mentioned that it''s comfortable...so the pave on the shank feels ok between your fingers? (just wondering in case I have an occasion to get some pave between mine...
20.gif
)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks msflutter!!! BrightSpot, yes it''s very comfortable. Not scratchy like I was worried it would be.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I''m glad that Nan didn''t run off to Timbucktu with your ring!
2.gif
Waiting patiently (not) for more pics!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here are hand pics on Kaleigh

zbzb111.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
another

mkp222.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif

pqpq444.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
check out this hand model!
face23.gif

hgh333.JPG

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
That is so precious!
36.gif
Start em young...

Seriously, that ring should be in a magazine!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tawn, I think our Angello belongs on TV, he is quite the character, he had me laughing soooo hard. What an angel he is and Nan too!!!!
12.gif
12.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow and wow! Your ring looks absolutely beautiful on your hand. It is hard to believe that that is a .92 stone! Are you just loving it?

What a precious hand model - he really looks great. Bet he enjoyed the visit - and all the love and hugs . . . it is good to see him looking so good!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa
35.gif

beautiful hand shots
30.gif
10.gif
the ring look best on Angello.
36.gif
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
What a handsome little guy! He looks like he''s feeling better.

The ring is stunning!
Geez if I wasn''t jealous enough before Kaleigh!
2.gif

Scintillating...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MGR, Yes I am 100% in love with it, it looks way bigger than I ever imagined. I love Angello so much and we had a great time together. When I put the ring on his finger, I asked him to marry me. He laughed, too cute for words and of course I gave him lots of kisses!!!!

Df, ya know I have to agree with you!!!

Scintillating, He does look great. I am happy this ring is finally finished.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww! He''s such a cutie! And now with the bling! Don''t spoil the child!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow Lisa, your ring is gorgeous! Well worth the wait. (Well, maybe sooner would have been more fun, but it is just perfect.) I have wondered if a halo type ring would look too engagement-ish for a RHR, but it looks perfect!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And -- love all of the hand pics, but especially with little Angelo as a hand model. He''s looking great.
17.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha ame, too late. Whenever Nan and I get together we love to play with our sparklies, Angello is used to it by now. What a cutie he is.

lop, ya know I wondered about that too, but it is just perfect, thanks!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks fab on the hand, and sooo huge of course. What a GREAT project!!

peachy

Shiny_Rock

Love it. Love it. Looks gorgeous on your hand. It absolutely belongs there. Totally dddrrrooolllworthy!!

30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Date: 9/30/2005 11:57:08 PM
Author: kaleigh
Haha ame, too late. Whenever Nan and I get together we love to play with our sparklies, Angello is used to it by now.

Glad you had such a nice visit with Angello and Nan. He's such a cutie. Kids that age are such sponges, so most likely he's well on his way to developing a deep appreciation for exquisite jewelry and all things sparkly!!
31.gif
His future wife (if she's even born yet
6.gif
) has no idea how lucky she is that you and Nan have "tutored" him!!

Enjoy the ring...it's breathtaking.

chunchgirl

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh, your ring is unbelieveably beautiful!!!!! I can''t believe how big and sparkly it is!! I really love it, it looks beautiful on your hand. Enjoy it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i just love the pic of your ring on angello''s hand....tooooo cute!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Lisa it is so good to FINALLY see that stunning ring on your lovely hand!!! I am really happy for you that everything turned out so well. The ring looks pretty darn cute on Angello too!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, it looks beautiful on you. I love it on Angello too. He looks so much better. The ring is to die for. Yay, it''s in your hands now.
9.gif

Shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara thanks, it was a fun project!!!! Paula, chunchgirl, belle, Sundial,and Shay thank you thank you!!!!! Angello had fun with it. I was glad he gave it back to me. He had me worried for a minute, haha!!!!
31.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh- it''s just beautiful! What do your children and husband think of all the to-do?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mr. Kaleigh thinks it''s beautiful and that this will be my last piece of jewelry, poor man is delusional!!!!!!!
31.gif
My daughter can''t stop looking at it. My son loves it. They are already fighting over who gets it, haha. What else is new, those two fight over everything. I told Ashley she would be wise to pick this one over my grandmother''s ring. This ring you can wear everyday, and my grandmother''s is much more delicate.
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
*swooning*

Lisa, your ring is gorgeous.
30.gif
Absolute perfection. It just doesn''t get any better than that. Wow.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I LOVE IT!

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results