shape
carat
color
clarity

Look at THIS, please! Parks Fine Group, Inc.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, so happy that you found something that makes your heart sing :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly your new ring came out STUNNING:-o! :lickout::appl:

I am very moved by the care you've put into this write up for us to read. Besides @Dee*Jay and her 2 beautiful stones procured through Alex, it's nice to hear that another PSer has had a fantastic time working with him too. The trusting client-vendor relationship you have with Alex is palpable. The way you describe how you guys communicate back and forth is what I'd imagine a private concierge service for bling would be like - a one of a kind luxury experience that produced that lovely piece!

I myself have always found Alex to be prompt in responding and humble and honest.

Let's do a GTG when you're visiting on 47th street!:wavey:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring! It is the perfect setting for your beautiful antique diamond. The setting radiates quality. I loooove the mix of side stones and the way they are set with the beautiful prongs. I also love the match with your eternity.

Thank you for sharing your story!!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! ... and I really can’t say it any better than previous comments .... so I’ll just add:

What a beautiful ring! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

So glad you had a positive experience and ... wow ... yes ... wow so pretty!!!! you have such a beauty to enjoy! :appl:

Thank you for sharing your happy!!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh it's perfection!! Stunning, elegant, and beautifully detailed, yet your amazing OEC still takes centre stage. And I love love love it with your eternity! I'm truly sorry about your recent accident, I'm so glad to hear you're recovering and I hope your gorgeous ring is providing some distraction and comfort. I've never had dealings with Alex but he sounds fantastic!

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Goog gracious, what an incredibly traumatic experience you have been through! On the other side of something like that, I'm so glad that you were able to find someone trustworthy and kind to help you create such a meaningful piece for you. And what an exquisite result!

aussiemel

Rough_Rock
Wow.....it looks absolutely beautiful!! I also think it was lovely of you to detail your great experience with Alex, not many people take the time to shout out good service these days.

I wish you a speedy recovery after your MVA and many years of joy with your beautiful rings, they are stunning =)2

elizat

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I really like a lot of what Alex posts on Instagram and remember seeing this ring and loving it. He's on my list to work with in the future! Enjoy the new ring.

I hope you get to feeling better after the accident as well.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning and looks beautiful with your eternity!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@tlfiore that setting is pefection, your diamond looks perfect in it (of course it is perfect anyway!).. Love the setting, thrilled you love it too.. very soft but says a lot! you have great taste with a wonderful jeweler!

So sorry about the car accident... I do hope you have mended or are mending well.. Glad you made it through sheesh that is scary :eek2:=)=):wavey::wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to concur with what everyone else has said - it is stunning! Paired with the band it looks like the perfect wedding ring set for you. I am very happy for you and hope you enjoy your rings for many years to come. I am sorry to hear of the accident - life can really turn on a dime sometimes - but glad to hear that you are recovering. Beautiful sparklies always add a bit of umph to any situation!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most important, I am glad you are safe and recovering from the auto accident.
Now on to the bling, I love your OEC in that setting. And it looks wonderful with your eternity. It’s stunning on its own and as part of a set. It sounds like Alex made the creation process go smoothly for you and the outcome is exactly what you wanted. No small feat as going custom is not without challenges. Enjoy your new ring!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza!!! Gorgeous setting. Gorgeous OEC. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
So glad you’re ok @tlfiore and so sorry you had such a terrible accident. Life can change like that and it really puts everything in perspective. Take joy and love where you can. Sending you hugs and congratulations on your perfect ring. I see why you’re in love with it. It’s swoonworthy!
And I agree completely about Alex. He’s a wonderful person and does great work too. :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is simply stunning!! It's perfect for your OEC!!

I am so sorry you had to go through all that, and I am soooo thankful you are okay!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning! Sorry to hear about your accident, and I’m glad you’re recovering.

I purchased a French cut eternity band from Alex before and I agree that he’s awesome.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry about your accident but glad you're recovering. The ring - It's gorgeous Toni!!!! So happy for you!:appl::appl::appl:

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

I wish you a speedy recovery.

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
:love: :cry2: :) OMG...I've been a bit under-the-weather today and out-of-commission. Also having some email and Internet woes, so I didn't receive any notifications about new PS posts. I am moved to tears upon hopping onto Price Scope and reading all the well wishes and kind words about my ring. The folks here are an incredibly special group of people and a wonderful community.

Thank you everyone!

I wish I could thank everyone individually and reply personally to all the posts. I'm sending out a huge THANK YOU and lots of KINDNESS to everyone for taking the time to post comments about my ring.

I do love my setting. It is fabulous and the photos do not do it justice. Wish I could photograph better. Perhaps I'll try taking a few more pics outdoors if the sun comes out again here in the near future-smile.

Customization is nerve-racking, at least it can be. So happy I found Alex and I love the folks in this community. I've learned so much from everyone and folks are so supportive.

Oh...I promised Alex I'd add this video link that he sent me regarding my unset setting:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrYincqnY6J/

@PintoBean would LOVE to do a get-together. Hopefully some time soon!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about your MVA. I wish you a speedy and painless recovery!

Your ring is wow, gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your story, I am looking to reset my ring, hopefully by this summer and the choices in NYC are overwhelming.

Parks Fine Group? Is that the same company I sometimes see spamming Loupetroop? I didn't realize they were a real establishment, their listings always seem kinda shady to me. Well now I know they are legit.:D

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tlfiore, I think I found a video of your ring on Alex Park’s “ParksFineGroup” Instagram, so I hope you don’t mind me posting it here. It shows the incredible detail, including ultradelicate milgraining around the side stones and shank. Wow. So pretty.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrYincqnY6J/

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@ccuheartnurse you are so kind to post. Thank you. I see your screen name, so I imagine you are a CCU Nurse. I am a nurse, also. Gotta say I just turned 61 years old a few days before my MVA and this was my first MVA ever! Can you imagine? I thought I'd depart this earth without a serious MVA but I am fortunate to be alive. I lost control of my husbands 2005 Ford Ranger on an icy road and skid hundreds of feet, out-of-control until my driver's side rammed a huge electric utility pole. I totaled my husband's Ford Ranger. I lost consciousness and woke when the police and EMTs arrived to retrieve me from the truck. The tow folks couldn't imagine how someone could survive the impact.

I have several broken bones, (had) a mild concussion. I've got abrasions, cuts and an incomplete fractured left arm. I face some difficult days ahead of me but I'm still here to tell the tale.

Sorry to digress but as a nurse, I know you understand PTSD and the trauma associated with such an accident. The accident was the scariest event of my life, thus far. And I've seen a lot. The ring is a happy surprise.

And THANK YOU for acknowledging Alex and realizing I want others to take a chance with him. He really is a great human being and a sweet, talented man. Thank you!

Oh. My. Gosh! There are MVA's & then there are your kind of MVAs. You do have a steep climb ahead with dealing with this emotionally & going to physio. This would sound ludicrous in the real world to tell someone that a ring could brighten your day & make you smile when other things couldn't. :sun: I would never tell any of my patients.. well lucky for you survived a VFib arrest & came off the vent, & thank goodness you made it so enjoy your jewelry. :lol-2: Somehow, it's completely understood on PS. :mrgreen2: Our jewels are not merely physical things, we attach a lot of sentiment to them & I hope your ring makes you smile during your darkest days. :))

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous setting for a beautiful diamond and looks perfect with your band. Both so romantic with old world charm yet so bright and blingy. Glad you chose Alex to work with- his is amazing and I am sure your planning and communication regarding this ring made it easier for him to create exactly what you wanted. So sorry about your accident and hope you heal very quickly and that this upcoming year brings much joy to you and your family.

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
To EVERYONE-again I thank you for all the kind words and incredible support. Thank you! Your words and kindness have made this ring even more special to me. I am thrilled folks love it as much as I do.

So, as DH and I are sitting here having our "semi-monthly" uhhh...clear throat..."discussion" about bills & money, I positively agree with everyone about Carpe Diem and live in the present.

As I'm recovering and going through post-accident phases, the seriousness of the entire motor-vehicle accident grips me. It is bone-chilling to think about how dreadful the entire thing was and how I could have easily died had I hit the utility pole an inch or two differently.

@dizzyakira I chuckled when reading your post 'cause I also saw Parks Fine Group jump onto Loupe Troop with diamonds and stuff. That is how I initially met Alex. I reached out about a diamond, or a ring, or something a few years back when I saw him list on Loupe Troop. I questioned the same thing about him but I laugh 'cause Alex is a true Millennial. To this point, he doesn't have a website but he does Facebook, Instagram, Twitter-lolol. I also think his response time is near immediate because he's attached to his phone and social media-smile. He's a sweet man and very professional!

@ccuheartnurse you are so funny! Thanks again for your replies. I feel very understood by you and @LisaRN and all nurses/medical folks 'cause you really get how damaged people's bodies become when ill. Us in the medical field truly comprehend what it takes for folks to recover physically and mentally from stuff. Thank you.

@LightBright thanks for posting the Instagram link! I also posted it after Alex asked if I might do so. Honestly, photos and videos do not capture the ring. But yes, the milgrain work is incredible, isn't it? Not sure how he gets it so fine. Many folks comment on the coarse milgrain work other vendors produce and I concur. Producing such delicate milgrain on wee-bezel sets is a real art & talent!

Thank you everyone! Hey...the sun is actually out today in Michigan. Now if I can limp outside, perhaps I can grab a few more pics! :eek2: :mrgreen2: :lol-2: :P2 :cool2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are such a sweet person Toni! Sending you lots of healing vibes and dust! :wavey:

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
You are such a sweet person Toni! Sending you lots of healing vibes and dust! :wavey:

As are YOU, @Bonfire ...thank you! And I've always meant to tell you, your King Charles Cavalier is a sweetie pie and so so stinkin' cute! Back when my dear husband and I lived in Manhattan, I used to dog sit for a sweet little King Charles, Buddy-Boy. He was the dog of a dear friend of mine, a physician who moved out just before 9/11 because he was offered work at Merck, or Bristol-Myers Squibb in Philadelphia. I watched his dog, Buddy at my apartment many times, along with my then gaggle of dogs and cats. Also, one of the nurses on my staff had two King Charles dogs. They are precious, sweet, loving little dogs.

Due to lots of health woes, I went from loving & parenting bigger dogs (Cardigan Corgis, PBGVs) to this little rascal:
fullsizeoutput_2a2.jpeg

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set - I just love it! I'm so glad you're still with us and on the healing path from such a terrible accident, and able to enjoy those beauties! I also appreciate hearing such good things about Alex - I will keep him in mind for the future. (And please give a snuggle to your adorable little rascal for me ;)2)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As are YOU, @Bonfire ...thank you! And I've always meant to tell you, your King Charles Cavalier is a sweetie pie and so so stinkin' cute! Back when my dear husband and I lived in Manhattan, I used to dog sit for a sweet little King Charles, Buddy-Boy. He was the dog of a dear friend of mine, a physician who moved out just before 9/11 because he was offered work at Merck, or Bristol-Myers Squibb in Philadelphia. I watched his dog, Buddy at my apartment many times, along with my then gaggle of dogs and cats. Also, one of the nurses on my staff had two King Charles dogs. They are precious, sweet, loving little dogs.

Due to lots of health woes, I went from loving & parenting bigger dogs (Cardigan Corgis, PBGVs) to this little rascal:
fullsizeoutput_2a2.jpeg
Aww, thank you so much. :kiss2: Cavaliers really are little love sponges. I bet your little rascal is too! :P2

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, I will have to remember that for my next ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results