shape
carat
color
clarity

Long time, no talk - sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring, and it looks fabulous with your new band! congrats
1.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!
30.gif
30.gif
Beautiful, dainty hands too! Perfect!
36.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
wow wow wow!!! amazing ring!!! so beautifu
30.gif
l..and such small fingers! *sigh*... makes me feel like an ogre with my 6.5 sized fingers! hehehe

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS RINGS
30.gif
30.gif
Looks great on your hand!!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
What an amazing ring! Congratulations!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful!!! i am also a big fan of "the gap" and love how they don''t sit flush. congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! I am so glad you finally got to post them. I had to laugh about you looking 16 comment because I do too! (I am really 25) I feel like people must think my ring is fake or that I''m a child bride. Oh well, at least we will look great at 50. Congratulations again!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
AH,

Your set is truly beautiful. I particularly like how the E-ring and W-band aren't a perfect match per say but two lovely classic pieces that do go together yet can work independently - this how I always pictured an engagement and wedding ring to be, and how I wanted mine. I was never much of a radiant girl but things are changing looking at rings like these!

Congrats on the Big Day and they both look perfect on your hand.

PS: I am a 3.5 E-ring finger too and I can't even say for sure how many times I've gone down in size only then to go up a little, and so forth. I hate that with the knuckle! And I won't settle for spin either. My E-ring is sized to a 3.25 on my left and is tight over the knuckle but I find it worth it overall with the fit when it's on. The band is pretty thin Tiffany-style so that helps. Your band looks fairly thick too so I am sure it is even harder for you! Ever try sizing beads? I never have but it might be an option.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results